Compare other cashback credit cards
Barclaycard CashForward™ World Mastercard® review
The Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard offers a number of opportunities to save on credit card costs.
You’ll receive a $200 cash reward bonus when you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of opening your account, plus a 1.5% cash reward every time you make a purchase. You’ll also save on interest costs with a 0% balance transfer and purchase APR for the first 15 months. And all of this comes without the cost of an annual fee.
Benefits of the Barclaycard CashForward™ World Mastercard®
Some of the benefits you can expect from using this card include:
- Purchase APR. An APR of 15.99%, 20.99% or 23.99% variable applies on purchases.
- Balance transfer APR. Repay your debt faster and without the cost of high interest with a 0% APR on balance transfers in the first 15 months. You must conduct your balance transfer within 45 days of opening the account to take advantage of the offer. At the end of the promotional period, the APR reverts to 15.99%, 20.99% or 23.99% variable for all outstanding balances.
- Cash rewards bonus. Receive a $200 cash reward bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after your account is opened.
- Cash rewards. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. Every time you redeem, you’ll get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Redeem your cash rewards starting at $50 for a deposit into your bank account, a statement credit or gift cards.
- No annual fee. Enjoy the features of this card without paying an annual fee.
- Cash advances. If you use your card for a cash advance, you’ll be charged $10 or 5% of the transaction, whichever is greater and will incur a 26.24% variable rate.
- Foreign transaction fee. If you use this card to make payments overseas or in a foreign currency while online shopping, you’ll be charged a 3% currency conversion fee.
- Late payment fee. If you miss a payment, you can expect late payment fees of up to $37.
- Cash rewards. Your cash rewards don’t expire as long as your account remains open, active and in good standing.
- Revert APR. After the introductory balance transfer offer period is finished, the APR will revert to 15.99%, 20.99% or 23.99% variable.
- Balance transfer fee. You’ll be charged whichever is greater: $5 or 3 of the transfer amount when you conduct your balance transfer.
- Interest-free purchases. You won’t be charged interest on your purchases if you pay your balance in full by the end of each statement period. Your due date is at least 23 days after the close of each billing cycle.
How to apply for the Barclaycard CashForward™ World Mastercard®
Begin your application for the Barclaycard CashForward™ World Mastercard® by completing a secured online form.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have excellent credit.
- You are not an existing Barclaycard customer.
- You are not a resident of Iowa or a US territory.
- Your complete name, residential status, residential address and time spent at current address.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
- Your phone number and email address.
- Your employment and income details.
- If you plan to conduct a balance transfer, details of the existing accounts.
The Barclaycard CashForward™ World Mastercard® includes many benefits and competitive offers. But be sure to compare your options before deciding on the specific card that’s right for you.Back to top
Frequently asked questions
If you have questions about Barclaycard credit cards, get in touch with us at anytime.