- 0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases from date of account opening. After that the variable APR will be 13.74% - 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Get free access to your FICO® Score online.
- With Citi Entertainment®, get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events, dining experiences and more.
- Shop with confidence knowing that you have dependable protection benefits, including $0 Liability on Unauthorized Purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.74% - 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi’s discretion.
Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Barclaycard balance transfer credit cards
A wide selection of travel credit cards with 0% intro APRs.
Compare Barclaycard balance transfer credit cards
While most Barclaycard balance transfer offers are similar in terms, the cards they’re attached to vary heavily. Use our table to compare your options. Narrow your search by clicking "Show filters" to view products that fit your credit score range and have features that will benefit you most.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Crypto.com NFT Marketplace Review and Guide
Crypto.com NFT marketplace stands out as a beginner-friendly NFT marketplace that can be accessed by almost everyone in the world.
- Tremont Credit Union Visa Signature College Real Rewards Card review
A simple student card with modest benefits.
- Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards credit card review
Qualify with bad credit and earn 1.5% on all purchases.
- Revvi Visa® Card Review
A card with far too many fees to properly serve its purpose.
- First Boulevard account review
First Boulevard offers banking services tailored to Black Americans, but it’s currently waitlisted.
- World of Hyatt Business Credit Card
A flexible Hyatt business card with a huge 75,000 point bonus.
- Figure Pay prepaid debit card review
The Figure Pay card is free and earns rewards, but it lacks several standard features.
- Best business expansion loans of 2021
Compare expansion loans for startups and established businesses.
- How to buy Ethereum (ETH) with a Credit Card
Credit cards are a popular way for buying Ethereum (ETH). Learn how you can do the same by reading this guide.
- Teachers Federal Credit Union Teachers Student Visa review
A simple, zero-frills student card for Teachers Federal members.