- 0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases from date of account opening. After that the variable APR will be 13.74% - 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Get free access to your FICO® Score online.
- With Citi Entertainment®, get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events, dining experiences and more.
- Shop with confidence knowing that you have dependable protection benefits, including $0 Liability on Unauthorized Purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.74% - 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi’s discretion.
Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Barclaycard balance transfer credit cards
A wide selection of travel credit cards with 0% intro APRs.
Compare Barclaycard balance transfer credit cards
While most Barclaycard balance transfer offers are similar in terms, the cards they’re attached to vary heavily. Use our table to compare your options. Narrow your search by clicking "Show filters" to view products that fit your credit score range and have features that will benefit you most.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Cleo Credit Builder card Review
A secured charge card with an unfortunate monthly fee.
- Car insurance in Denver
See our 4 best picks for car insurance in Denver, plus a few more to consider.
- Alabama Credit Union Student Mastercard review
A solid card with low APR for Alabama students.
- First PREMIER® Bank Mastercard® Credit Card Review
Too many fees make this card too risky to use.
- New York & Company Runway Rewards Credit Card Review
Heavy NY&C spenders may find value in this card.
- USC Credit Union Student Rewards Credit Card review
Save on interest with this low-fee student card.
- Investing in your 30s: 8 wealth-building tips
Prepare to revamp your asset allocation and explore new investment classes.
- Decatur Earthmover Student Visa Credit Card review
A low-fee student card for those focused on building credit and little else.
- First Citizens Bank Free Checking review
First Citizens Bank Free Checking includes budgeting features, but it’s not available nationwide.
- First Citizens Online Savings review
First Citizens Bank Online Savings helps you manage your money, but its APY isn’t competitive.