Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare balance transfer credit cards for fair credit
Find a fair credit balance transfer credit card that is right for you.
Your options for balance transfer cards can be limited if you have fair credit. Fortunately, you still have a few good choices. Here's a list of the best cards on the market. Use our table to compare your options and select up to four cards to see how their features stack up side by side. You can also select "Show filters" to narrow your search to products that fit your needs best.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- Spectrum Credit Union MySavings Youth review
A youth savings account with a whopping 7% APY on account balances up to $1,000.
- M&T Starter Savings account review
A kids savings account with an interest rate that compounds daily but has long hold times for customer service.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- PenFed Credit Union home equity review
Get a line of credit with low closing costs — but you can’t apply online.
- Garden Savings FCU Kids Club Savings account review
A kids’ savings account with a generous interest rate that transitions to a lackluster regular savings account when your child turns 18.
- Cashero savings account review
A high-yield savings account that supports multiple currencies.
- Purple Mastercard Debit Card review
A checking account-debit card combo marketed for people with disabilities.
- Online store credit cards with guaranteed approval
It’s easy to qualify for these online store cards.
- Sofi vs. Robinhood
Two trading platforms for beginners with no commission fees or bells and whistles. But which one comes out on top?