Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare balance transfer credit cards for fair credit
Find a fair credit balance transfer credit card that is right for you.
Your options for balance transfer cards can be limited if you have fair credit. Fortunately, you still have a few good choices. Here's a list of the best cards on the market. Use our table to compare your options and select up to four cards to see how their features stack up side by side. You can also select "Show filters" to narrow your search to products that fit your needs best.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Best balance transfer credit cards of 2022
Need to save interest on your existing debt? Here are the best balance transfer cards for 2022.
- Are there 0% interest balance transfer cards for 24 months?
Pay off your debt interest-free with a long 0% intro APR on these balance transfer credit cards.
- Capital One balance transfer credit cards
Consider these cards if you want strong rewards and time to make an interest-free balance transfer.
- Debt consolidation loan vs. balance transfer credit card
Both can help you organize your debt and save on interest, but which will save you more money?
- Instant approval balance transfer credit cards
Find out how you can pay down your credit card debt faster with an instant approval balance transfer credit card.
- Can I do a second balance transfer?
Weigh the pros and cons of a second balance transfer to get your credit card debt under control.
- How long does a balance transfer take?
Applying for a balance transfer? Discover how long it can take and learn how to speed up the process.
- Can I transfer a personal loan balance to a credit card?
Use this guide to see which institutions accept balance transfers from a personal loan to a credit card and discover how you can consolidate your debt faster with 0% balance transfer offers.
- Can I do multiple balance transfers on the same card?
If you have a lot of debt on multiple credit cards you may have been considering moving all of the balances to one card. Find out how to do so in this article.