Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare American Express rewards credit cards
Consider a trusted provider with popular reward card options.
Select up to four cards and click "Compare" to take a look at how your choices stack up. You can also click "Show filters" to narrow your options to products that fit your credit score range and have the features you need most.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Amex removes balance transfer offers on several major cards
With the removal of these offers, you’ll want to rethink your card picks.
- American Express ‘Pay It Plan It’: How does it work?
You can pay off your purchases in two ways.
- Amex Trifecta: the optimal combination of American Express cards
Combine three Amex cards to earn maximum rewards on your purchases.
- How to activate an American Express credit card
There are three ways to activate your American Express card.
- American Express car rental insurance: How does it work?
Get up to $50,000 to $70,000 in coverage with most cards.
- American Express concierge: How does it work?
American Express has one of the best concierge services, but not all cards offer this perk.
- How to get an American Express cash advance
Use your Amex card to get cash from your line of credit.
- How many American Express cards can you have?
Typically, five — but some cardholders can have more.
- Does American Express have a student credit card?
Eligible students can apply for any Amex credit card.
- Does American Express have secured credit cards?
American Express doesn’t offer secured credit cards, but other larger providers do.