Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare $40,000 business loans
Find a lender and get an estimate of the monthly payment before you apply.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Working capital loans
Help cover your business’s day-to-day costs with a working capital loan.
- Get a business line of credit
A business line of credit provides flexible financing for ongoing and one-time expenses.
- Business loans for construction companies and contractors
Compare financing options for your construction company.
- Bitcoin is back above $40,000 – here’s why
After a few months in free-fall, Bitcoin has soared over the $40,000 barrier once again.
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- PenFed Credit Union home equity review
Get a line of credit with low closing costs — but you can’t apply online.
- How to start a photography business
From your marketing strategy to financing and insurance, we’ll walk you through how to start a career behind the lens.
- TCI Business Capital factoring review
This month-to-month factoring company may be flexible — but it isn’t transparent about the cost.
- AdvancePoint Capital review
This online marketplace can connect your business with a factoring company, even with bad credit.