Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Compare 2% cashback business credit cards
Look at annual fees, signup bonuses and other perks to decide which one is right for your business.
What's in this guide?
Complete list of business cards that offer 2% cashback
There are only two 2% cashback credit cards:
Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business and American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card
There are other cards that earn the same rewards rate of 2%, except it’s expressed in points or miles that you can redeem for a variety of rewards.
- The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
- Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card
- CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard®
- United℠ Business Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Business Credit Card
Compare 2% cashback business cards
How to compare 2% cashback business credit cards
Different cards bring different benefits to the table. Here are some elements you can use to evaluate various products:
- Annual fee. Most cards with strong rewards will charge an annual fee. This fee can eat into your rewards, so consider whether you really want to pay it. If you don’t, there are plenty of no-annual-fee cards to choose from.
- Rewards. Consider whether you’ll earn enough of them to offset the annual fee. If your business spends enough in the right categories, you could earn impressive cash back.
- Signup bonus. Card providers get more and more competitive with signup bonuses, and this could be what makes a difference if you’re on the fence between products. Think about how easy it’ll be to obtain a card’s signup bonus and how much it’s worth. Typically, you’ll need to spend thousands of dollars within a few months to qualify.
- Benefits. The card’s rewards will probably be the star of the show, but consider what else you’ll get. You could receive perks like extended warranties, purchase protection and free employee cards.
Is 2% cashback good for a business credit card?
If you don’t spend your money on one particular category, like gas, dining or office supplies, 2% cashback is an excellent rewards rate. Even most personal credit cards that offer flat cash back on all purchases have a lower rate of 1.5%.
However, if you can add another rewards card to your wallet, you can maximize your rewards. For example, use a card with 5% back on office supplies and use your 2% card on all other purchases.
What other types of business cashback credit card can I get?
There’s another group of cashback credit cards that reward you with a higher cashback rate than 2% on select categories. For example:
- Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card. This card lets you earn 4% cash back on your gas purchases on up to $7,000 annually, and $1 after that. Plus, you get to earn 4% cash back on travel and dining.
- Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card. This card has one of the highest rewards rates on office supply purchases, on Internet, cable and phone purchases with 5% cash back on up to $25,000 annually in combined purchases. After that, you earn 1% cash back.
- Bank of America® Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card. With this one, you get to choose a category where you spend most to earn 3% cash back. You also earn 2% back on dining on up to $50,000 in combined purchases in the 3% and 2% categories each year, and 1% after that.
A 2% cashback business credit card can help you obtain impressive rewards through normal business spending. Before settling on a card, compare other products based on multiple factors, such as annual fees and signup bonuses.
If you’re not sure a 2% cashback business credit card is right for you, compare other business cashback credit cards.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert