Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare 2% cashback business credit cards
Earn up to $2 back per $100 on your common business expenses.
Compare cashback business cards options using our table. Select up to four cards and click "Compare" to see how their features stack up. You can also click "Show filters" to narrow your search.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Best business credit cards for 2021
Here are our top picks for 2021.
- Best cashback credit cards
The top cards often have cashback rewards of 5% or more. But which one is the best for you depends on how you spend.
- How business credit cards can help your business get through the coronavirus downturn
These types of business cards can help during uncertain times.
- Compare credit card introductory offers and promotions
Compare introductory credit card offers that give you bonus rewards points, interest-free periods and waived annual fees when you sign-up for a new card.
- Compare United Airlines credit cards
Find out which United Airlines credit card is right for you.
- Is an annual fee credit card worth it?
Learn which extras you get by paying an annual fee and whether it’s worth it.
- Compare Discover credit cards with no annual fee
Choose the right no-annual-fee Discover credit card for you.
- Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business vs Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card
Which business cashback credit card is right for you? Compare Spark® Cash from Capital One® vs Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card side-by-side.
- Guide to Capital One travel insurance: Which credit cards have it?
Find out which Capital One credit card has the best travel insurance perks to meet some of your needs.
- Compare American Express credit cards with no foreign transaction fee
Find out which American Express credit cards have no foreign transaction fee.