Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare platinum credit cards
Platinum cards come with high minimum income requirements, but they offer high credit limits and an array of benefits in return.
Use our table to compare Platinum credit cards. You can also select "Show filters" to narrow your search to products with features you need most.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Revenued Business Card Visa® Review
A business card and credit line combo designed for small businesses and those with no credit.
- Sable ONE Secured Credit Card Review
A user-friendly secured card with no credit check required.
- Bread Cashback™ American Express® Credit Card review
A simple 2% cashback card that could benefit from extra features.
- Aspire® Cash Back Reward Card Review
A credit building card held back by fees.
- Bank of America® Business Advantage Unlimited Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card review
Earn up to 2.62% back depending on your Preferred Rewards membership.
- 7 financial experts reveal which credit cards they own
We asked 7 financial experts what credit card they have in their wallet right now. Here’s the skinny.
- Corpay Mastercard® review
Earn 1.5% back on your eligible business purchases.
- Aeroplan® Credit Card review
Chase’s new Air Canada card offers a big signup bonus.
- Cleo Credit Builder card Review
A secured charge card with an unfortunate monthly fee.