Get personalized travel assistance simply by being a cardmember.
You’re traveling to another city and want to know where the best local restaurant is and what its hours are. With a simple phone call, a credit card concierge service can give you a recommendation and make your reservation.
This is just one of the many services it provides.
Our pick for concierge services
The Platinum Card® from American ExpressRead more
Compare concierge service cards
What are credit card concierge services?
A credit card concierge service acts as your personal assistant. The service includes helping you book travel and recommending places to visit, finding event tickets, arranging reservations at a restaurant and finding and sending a gift.
Best concierge service credit cards
We compared all credit cards that offer concierge services. Then we accounted for the value of the welcome offer, the cards’ annual fee, the rewards rate and any additional perks and features.
Once we narrowed down the options, we looked at customer reviews and experiences with specific concierge services before selecting the winners in every category.
Best overall credit card with concierge services: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Welcome offer. Earn 60,000 points after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months.
- Membership reward points. 5x points on flights purchased directly with airlines, 5x points on prepaid hotels and flights on amextravel.com and 1x points on everything else.
- Airline fee credit. $200 annual fee credit on one qualifying airline.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck credit. $100 credit every four years for your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application.
- Lounge access. Access to over 1,100 airport lounges.
Best general travel credit card with concierge services: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Signup bonus. 60,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months.
- Reward points. 2x points on travel and dining at restaurants and 1x points on all other purchases.
- Chase Ultimate Rewards. Points redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards for travel purchases are worth 25% more.
- Point transfer. Transfer your points to Chase’s hotel and airline partners in a 1:1 ratio.
Best co-branded airline credit card with concierge services: Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express
- Welcome offer. 75,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months.
- Delta SkyMiles. 2x miles on Delta purchases and 1x miles on everything else.
- Miles boost. Spend $30,000 in a year and earn 15,000 MQMs and 15,000 bonus miles. Spend another $30,000 and earn an additional 15,000 MQMs and 15,000 bonus miles.
- Delta SkyClub access. Access Delta Sky Club and get discounted access for up to two guests for $29 each.
- Annual companion certificate. Domestic first class, Delta Comfort+ or main cabin round-trip companion certificate.
Best credit card with concierge services with a welcome offer: Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Signup bonus. 50,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months.
- Reward points. 3x points on travel and dining at restaurants and 1x points on all other purchases.
- Chase Ultimate Rewards. Redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards for 50% higher value on travel purchases.
- Annual credit. $300 annual credit for travel expenses.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee. $100 credit for your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application every four years.
- Lounge access. Access more than 1,000 airport lounges worldwide with one-time Priority Pass enrollment.
What can a concierge service do?
What concierge credit card programs are there?
There are four credit card concierge service programs:
- World Mastercard, World Elite Mastercard and Luxury Card Travel
- Visa Signature and Visa Infinite
- American Express
- Citi Concierge
All concierge service credit cards currently available
- Venture® from Capital One®
- Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card
- Citi Prestige® Credit Card
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard®
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ Mastercard®
- American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp℠ Card
- Expedia® Rewards CARD from Citi
- Citi Premier℠ Card
- Citi Prestige® Credit Card
- Citi® Double Cash Card
- Citi Rewards+℠ Card
- Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card
- Choice Privileges® Visa Signature® Card
- AAdvantage® Aviator® Red World Elite Mastercard®
- Carnival® World Mastercard®
- Diamond Resorts International® Mastercard®
- Wyndham Rewards® Visa® Card
- Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite Mastercard®
- Holland America Line Rewards Visa® Card
- Miles & More® World Elite Mastercard®
- NFL Extra Points Credit Card
- Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Card
- Princess Cruises Rewards Visa® Card
- Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card
- Bank of America® Cash Rewards credit card
- Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Card
- Susan G. Komen® Cash Rewards Visa®
- MLB® Credit Card
- World Wildlife Fund Credit Card
- U.S. Pride® BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Visa® Card
- Spirit Airlines World Mastercard®
- Allegiant World Mastercard® Credit Card
- Amtrak Guest Rewards® World Mastercard®
- Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard®
- Norwegian Cruise Line® World Mastercard®
- Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® Credit Card
- Asiana Visa Signature® Credit Card
- Celebrity Cruises® Visa Signature® Credit Card
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
For example, instead of getting a Visa Signature credit card, you could receive a Visa Platinum.
A credit card with concierge service is a major perk. It’s convenient, easy, and all you have to do is call for the concierge to assist you. You can ask for travel recommendations and arrangements, dining reservations, finding and sending gifts or flowers and more.
However, concierge services are usually tied to premium cards. Some credit card issuers could give you a lower-tier version of the card without concierge service, especially if you have a lower credit score.