Get personalized travel assistance by being a cardmember.
You’re traveling to another city and want to know where the best local restaurant is and what its hours are. With a simple phone call, a credit card concierge service can give you a recommendation and make your reservation.
This is just one of the many services a credit card concierge service provides.
Our pick for concierge services
The Platinum Card® from American ExpressRead more
What are credit card concierge services?
A credit card concierge service acts as your personal assistant. The service includes helping you book travel and recommending places to visit, finding event tickets, arranging reservations at a restaurant and finding and sending a gift.
Jump to …
- Best overall credit card with concierge service: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Best general travel credit card with concierge services: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Best airline credit card with concierge services: Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express
- Best credit card with concierge services for dining and travel: Citi Prestige® Credit Card
- Best welcome offer concierge service credit card: Chase Sapphire Reserve®
Best concierge service credit cards
There are many credit cards with concierge services to choose from. But if you’re looking for the best, there are a few factors you may want to consider.
Best overall credit card with concierge service: The Platinum Card® from American Express
Aside from getting one of the best credit card concierge service, you can also get generous perks and features, including:
- Welcome offer. Earn 60,000 points after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months.
- Membership reward points. 5x points on flights purchased directly with airlines, 5x points on prepaid hotels and flights on amextravel.com and 1x points on everything else.
- Airline fee credit. $200 annual fee credit on one qualifying airline.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck credit. $100 credit every four years for your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application.
- Lounge access. Access to over 1,100 airport lounges.
Best general travel credit card with concierge services: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
If you’re looking for a more affordable credit card with an excellent concierge sevice, this could be it. In addition, the card offers:
- Signup bonus. 60,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months.
- Reward points. 2x points on travel and dining at restaurants and 1x points on all other purchases.
- Chase Ultimate Rewards. Points redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards for travel purchases are worth 25% more.
- Point transfer. Transfer your points to Chase’s hotel and airline partners in a 1:1 ratio.
Best airline credit card with concierge services: Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express
Delta frequent flyers who also want to get one of the leading credit card concierge services, may consider this card. It also offers:
- Welcome offer. 40,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months.
- Delta SkyMiles. 2x miles on Delta purchases and 1x miles on everything else.
- Miles boost. Spend $30,000 in a year and earn 15,000 MQMs and 15,000 bonus miles. Spend another $30,000 and earn an additional 15,000 MQMs and 15,000 bonus miles.
- Delta SkyClub access. Access Delta Sky Club and get discounted access for up to two guests for $29 each.
- Annual companion certificate. Domestic first class, Delta Comfort+ or main cabin round-trip companion certificate.
Best credit card with concierge services for dining and travel: Citi Prestige® Credit Card
Frequent flyers who often dine out could find the Citi Prestige® Credit Card to be a valuable tool for earning rewards. Aside from getting one of the best credit card concierge services, you may also get:
- Signup bonus. 50,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months of account opening.
- Reward points. 5x points on air travel and restaurants, 3x points on hotels and cruises and 1x points on all other purchases.
- Complimentary fourth night. Book four consecutive nights at a hotel through ThankYou.com and get a complimentary fourth night stay twice every year.
- Annual travel credit. Get up to $250 travel credit every calendar year.
- VIP lounge access. Priority Pass Select lounge access to hundreds of VIP lounges.
Best welcome offer concierge service credit card: Chase Sapphire Reserve®
Worldwide travelers who want to use dedicated assistance on their trips, could find this card’s concierge service useful. You can also get:
- Signup bonus. 50,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months.
- Reward points. 3x points on travel and dining at restaurants and 1x points on all other purchases.
- Chase Ultimate Rewards. Redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards for 50% higher value on travel purchases.
- Annual credit. $300 annual credit for travel expenses.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee. $100 credit for your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application every four years.
- Lounge access. Access more than 1,000 airport lounges worldwide with one-time Priority Pass enrollment.
How we selected our top cards
We compared all credit cards that offer concierge services. Then we accounted for the value of the welcome offer, the cards’ annual fee, the rewards rate and any additional perks and features.
Once we narrowed down the options, we looked at customer reviews and experiences with specific concierge services before selecting the winners in every category.
What’s changed in 2019
After Citi improved their Citi Prestige® Credit Card, it managed to get to our shortlist thanks to its earning potential and perks.
What can a concierge service do?
There are some things that credit card concierge service can do and some it can’t do. These are:
What concierge credit card programs are there?
There are four credit card concierge service programs:
- World Mastercard, World Elite Mastercard and Luxury Card Travel
- Visa Signature and Visa Infinite
- American Express
- Citi Concierge
For example, instead of getting a Visa Signature credit card, you could receive a Visa Platinum.
Compare concierge service cards
You might want to consider a travel credit card with concierge service as it’s a major perk. It’s convenient, easy, and all you have to do is call for the concierge to assist you. You can ask for travel recommendations and arrangements, dining reservations, help finding and sending gifts or flowers and more.
However, concierge services are usually tied to premium cards. Some credit card issuers could give you a lower-tier version of the card without concierge service, especially if you have a lower credit score.