Rhys Subitch is a personal finance editor at Bankrate and former loans editor at Finder, specializing in consumer and business lending. Rhys has nearly a decade of experience researching, editing, and writing for startups, Fortune 500 companies, universities and websites. They hold a BA in sociology and a certificate of editing from the University of Washington.
- Personal, business, student and car loans
- Credit scores and alternative data
- Debt consolidation and management
- Authored over 400 articles on personal and business finance
- Scripted over a dozen videos on Finder's YouTube channel and hosted several, totaling over 15,000 views
- Experienced in breaking down complex topics, such as government loan programs and new legislation, into easy-to-understand terms
- Certificate in editing | University of Washington, Seattle | 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in sociology | University of Washington, Seattle | 2010–2014
Latest articles by Rhys Subitch
2 articles written by this author
A traditional bank account may not be necessary to transfer or receive funds when you're looking to send money. Learn what to use and how long it'll take.
Find the most convenient and cost effective way to transfer your businesses money internationally. Compare money services to get the best exchange rates and low fees.