Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Travel insurance coupon codes for March 2021
Compare exclusive coupon codes with discounts to save on your travel insurance policy
Travel insurance coupon codes can be used when purchasing your travel insurance to reduce the cost of your cover. Like any other coupon codes, these help you save on your purchase, which means that you pay less without compromising your coverage.
- Trip cancellation: 100% of insured trip cost
- Trip interruption: 100% of insured trip cost
- Trip delay: $500
- Medical expense benefits: $15,000
Our top pick: Travelex Travel Basic
Essential travel coverage — with the option to customize — that can protect the cost of your trip.
- A+ BBB rating
- Get a quote instantly
- Over 50 years of experience
Latest travel insurance coupon codes & deals
Why should I use a coupon code?
- Discounts on your cover. Pay less premium fees and deductibles.
- Free gifts. There are lots of freebies with coupon codes like merchandise or a added benefits to your insurance policy.
- Access to sales. Some coupon codes give you access to sales or promotions.
What are the pros and cons of using a travel insurance promo code?
- Peace of mind. Travel insurance gives you peace of mind knowing that you can access medical care while on a trip.
- Savings. Using a promo code for travel insurance means that you get to pay less and still enjoy the full benefits that come with your cover.
- Easy access to travel coupon codes. You don’t have to peruse through dozens of insurance sites looking for codes, because travel insurance coupon codes can be accessed easily through finder.com.
- Easy management of coupon codes. Managing online coupons are easier than paper coupons, because there’s no chance of losing or damaging them.
- Complicated policies.When buying travel insurance online, policies can be complicated and so it’s not always easy to understand what you’re covered for.
- Not all policies are discounted. The discounted policy may not be the policy you need.
How do I use my finder.com travel insurance coupon code?
You first have to identify a travel insurance provider that offers coupon codes. Thankfully, this is easy with finder.com, with our wide range of travel insurance brands available. Just browse through the coupon codes you can use with these providers and follow the payment process and apply your coupon code to access the discounted price. More information on travel insurance coupon codes and how to use them can be found on the individual provider’s pages on finder.com.
More guides on Finder
Lemonade life insurance review
This fintech just branched out into low-cost life insurance — but its lineup is limited.
Combined life insurance review March 2021
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
Wagmo pet insurance review Mar 2021
Get pet insurance that reimburses 100% of your vet bills or a separate wellness plan.
Compare disability insurance riders
Learn which short- and long-term add-ons are free and why others might be worth the extra cost.
Clothes shopping on a budget-tips for 2021
11 experts lend their prowess to help you dress your best in 2021 with tips and tricks as simple as your budget, but as swanky as your style.
Best credit cards for travel in 2021
Here are our picks for the top travel cards on the market.
Drivers aren’t seeing 100% of insurance savings while claims are down — Are more serious accidents to blame?
Preliminary data on fatal accidents and driving behavior could explain why drivers haven’t seen higher insurance refunds.
Best airline credit cards of 2021
Have your sights set on travel this year? We compared nearly 100 cards to find the best deals and perks.
COVID testing now required for international air travel to the United States
CDC to require travelers to have a COVID test prior to travel and what implications that has for travel insurance.
Ask an Expert