PAssion POSB Debit Card
Benefit from cash rebates, PAssion membership and more for no monthly fee.
The PAssion POSB Debit Card is a debit card that is worth thinking about if you like to be rewarded while you shop. POSB is part of DBS so you can feel assured your money’s going to be safe with this multinational bank.
Read on to find out more about the benefits offered by the Passion POSB Debit Card.
S$12 for 5-year membership
Minimum Initial Deposit
James Martin is a senior writer at Finder. He has written on a range of finance and business topics for over five years and his work has been featured in publications including The Irish Times, Companies 100, In Business and Q Magazine (UK). As a trained journalist, James can drill into the finer details of financial products to help you save time and money. In his spare time, James is a committed sports fan, novel reader and Thai food enthusiast.
Key features of the PAssion POSB debit card
- Cash rebates. Enjoy a rebate of up to 4% on every dollar spent at Cold Storage, Market Place, Jasons, Giant or Guardian stores. To qualify, you’ll need to spend at least S$400 per month on your card. Plus, get 1% cashback at Takashimaya Department Store and Takashimaya Square, B2.
- 1-1 offers. Take advantage of savings each month including at family-friendly locations like Adventure Cove Waterpark and the Singapore Cable Car.
- PAssion membership. Cardholders also get savings at local People’s Association venues, including courses and activities at Community centres. These include yoga, children’s art and badminton among others.
- Contactless payments. Day-to-day transactions are made easy with Mastercard contactless. Simply swipe your card to pay.
- SimplyGo. Simply use your PAssion POSB Debit Card to pay for your bus and train rides, rather than having to carry another card and worry about top-ups.
What costs and limits apply to this card?
- Annual fee. This card has no annual fee.
- PAssion membership fee. This costs S$12 for a 5-year membership, which is waived.
- Limits. The default daily limit on NETS transactions is S$5,000, S$3,000 for ATM withdrawals and S$2,000 for card transactions. You’re able to change these via iBanking.
How do I apply for the PAssion POSB Debit Card?
To apply for the PAssion POSB Debit Card, you’ll need to do so through the DBS website.
If you are an existing DBS customer you can apply through your internet banking; otherwise, new customers can use MyInfo with your SingPass. If you don’t have a SingPass account, you will need to manually complete a form and then provide documentation to support your application. Make sure to have this ready to go before applying and that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Be 16 years or older
- To apply for this debit card, you’ll need to hold one of the following accounts: POSB Savings Account, DBS Savings Plus Account, DBS Autosave Account or DBS Current Account.