Got the urge to travel? Save on splurge-worthy getaways today at Booking.com with these awesome promos.
Image source: Instagram
Booking.com discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
Popular Booking.com coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|3 Jun 2019||Up to 15% off worldwide hotels||********|
|3 Jun 2019||Get up to 50% off stays when you subscribe to Booking.com||********|
What you need to know about Booking.com?
From its modest start as a small Dutch start-up to being one of the world’s most influential and recognized online travel forces, Booking.com has come a long way since it launched back in 1996. The company’s aim was simple. To encourage people to see and experience everything the world has to offer first-hand.
Fast forward to today and a total of over 1.5 million hotels stays are facilitated by Booking.com every single day. Impressed? We certainly are!
This travel comparison site is super easy to use, offers accommodation options for every budget across every corner of the globe, and delivers a service that is consistently open and honest by keeping the terms and conditions of each booking clear and simple.
Booking.com Review | Pros and Cons
- Easy comparisons. Compare prices, facilities and any additional extras side-by-side.
- No upfront fees. You can book your stay online without having to pay a cent.
- Book holiday accommodation across the globe. Booking.com offers an awesome catalogue of accommodations across over 93,000 destinations worldwide.
- Sign up to the newsletter to get the best deals delivered to your inbox.
- Cancellation terms vary. Be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully prior to committing to a reservation.
- Booking.com is a third-party platform. As such, they will not accept responsibility for “negative experiences” had during a stay at any of its online accommodations, with the exception that the property has broken their contracted agreement with Booking.com.
How can I get Booking.com free shipping?
You’ll receive your booking confirmation via email as soon as you have completed the checkout process.
What forms of payment do Booking.com accept?
When you book online at Booking.com, payment is usually handled by the property upon arrival, so it’s advisable to contact your hotel with any questions you have relating to the accepted payment methods. Most accommodation partners are happy to accept:
- Cash on arrival
What is the Booking.com returns policy?
If you need to change the date of your stay or cancel any reservation made through Booking.com, this can be done online. Click “Manage Booking” in the upper right-hand corner of the Booking.com site, enter your confirmation number to locate your reservation and amend your booking accordingly. Note: remember, each hotel provider stipulates their own cancellation terms and conditions. This is where you’ll find full details of any fees that may be incurred.