The benefits of a business card with the cash back perks of your personal card.
- Get this card if you want a card with minimal fees that also offers generous and unlimited rewards.
- Pick something else if you want travel perks like travel credits, airport lounge access or rental car coverage.
- Apply with a fair to excellent credit score of 580 or higher plus a line of business credit in good standing.
|Product Name||RBFCU Business Select Mastercard|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for Purchases||12.15% to 18% variable|
|Introductory Purchase APR|
|Balance Transfer APR||12.15% to 18% variable|
|Introductory Balance Transfer APR||0% for the first 12 billing cycles (then 12.15% to 18% variable)|
|Cash Advance Rate||12.15% to 18% variable|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Cash Advance Fee||None|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 25 days|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $20|
|Returned Payment Fee||Up to $24|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Rewards||Make business purchases easy and rewarding with 2% cash back|
|Base Rewards||2% cash back|
As a smart business owner, you’re looking to get the most from your financing without a lot of hassle. With this credit card that combines the best parts of a personal line of credit and the smooth manageability of a business card, you’re sure to do the most for your growing company.
Combining your debt into one account with an intro balance transfer APR period and no transfer fees can help you manage and minimize your business spending.
It also allows for authorized users and separate billing, making reimbursement and accounting a breeze.
Another unlimited cashback card
Intro APR on balance transfers and cash advances.
Enjoy a 0% intro APR on balance transfers and cash advances for the first 12 billing cycles. After that the APR reverts to 12.15% to 18% variable for both.
Transfer balances or take a cash advance without worrying about additional fees.
2% cash back on purchases.
Get cash back on all purchases you make using your card, with no limit to how much you can earn.
You’ll also like
Cash out anytime.
Let your rewards build up or withdraw them each month.
24/7 fraud monitoring.
You are alerted to suspicious activity by email, text, phone call or mail, whichever you prefer.
$0 liability for fraudulent purchases.
You are off the hook for purchases you didn’t make.
What to watch out for
Balance transfer and cash advance limitations.
To get the intro balance transfer and cash advance APR, you must make transfers or request advances in the first 90 days your account is open.
RBFCU membership required.
You must be a member of the Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union to apply for this card.
Compare similar business credit cards
What size business is the RBFCU Business Select Mastercard good for?
This card is great for smaller businesses and business owners just starting out. The intro APR on balance transfers makes this a fantastic option for rolling your accumulated expenses onto one card, and the authorized user features make beginners business accounting easy.
What should I know before I apply?
Before applying, you’ll need to become a member of the Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union.
You’ll submit basic personal and financial information that includes your:
- Date of birth
- Social security number or business tax ID
- Annual income
- Address and phone number
What credit score do I need?
You need a fair to excellent score — typically 580 or higher — for approval, barring major defaults or black marks on your credit record.
What do customers say about RBFCU Business Select Mastercard?
The Business Select Mastercard has 57 complaints on the Better Business Bureau’s site, with most focused on customer service issues.
Customers complain about the speed that payments are posted as well as the quality of service they received while attempting to settle issues over the phone.
How to apply for the RBFCU Business Select Mastercard
To apply for this card, you must first join the credit union.
After you’re approved for membership, it’s easy to apply:
1. Go to the RBFCU site and click Business from the top menu
2. Select Business Card from the drop-down menu, and click Apply now.
3. Complete the form with required personal and financial information, confirming your details before clicking Submit.
The entire process should take about 15 minutes, and many customers receive an answer either immediately or by mail.
How long will it take to get my RBFCU Business Select Mastercard?
Once approved, your card should arrive in the mail within two weeks. If you need your account number sooner — say, to set up autopay — call customer service after approval.
I got the card. Now what?
- Pay your bills on time. Pay online, by phone or by mailing in a check with your statement stub.
- Consider autopay. To avoid the fees that come with late payments, sign up for automatic payments from your RBFCU account.
- Avoid interest. Pay your minimum within your statement’s grace period to avoid unnecessary interest on your spending.
- Avoid fees. This card has minimal fees, with the exception of late and returned payments.
- Customer service. You may contact customer service by phone, email, or through the website.
This card could be your go-to for your business spending with the perk of unlimited cash back. No annual, cash advance or balance transfer fees combined with a generous introductory period for cash advances and balance transfers makes it a solid option for those whose business is just starting to boom.
Before you apply, compare your credit card options to find the best that fits your needs.