Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Quadpay review: Make four payments in six weeks with zero interest
Buy now and make interest-free payments later with no hidden fees.
Use Quadpay to easily split four payments over six-weeks, without paying any interest. After shopping online, select Quadpay at checkout where offered, or you can create an account on its website or mobile app and get an instant approval decision.
How does Quadpay work?
Quadpay allows you to finance your online order in three steps:
- Choose the Quadpay option when you check out with one of its partner retailers or shop at any online store that accepts Visa using the Quadpay mobile app.
- Link an existing debit or credit card to your Quadpay account.
- Quadpay will automatically split your payments into four equal chunks and deduct them from your selected card on schedule.
Quadpay uses advanced algorithms to provide you with an approval decision within just a few minutes. You just have to enter a few pieces of information and let Quadpay take care of the rest.
If approved, you’ll pay only the first 25% of your purchase amount. The other 75% will be divided equally and paid over the next six weeks.
Features of shopping with Quadpay
- No extra costs. Quadpay costs nothing to use, and you’ll have no interest charges as long as you pay on time.
- Automatic deductions. Each payment is automatically deducted from your chosen card, so you can be worry-free about manually paying.
- Get instant approval. It’ll only take a few moments to enter your information and receive an approval decision. Do this right at checkout or ahead of time on Quadpay’s website.
- No hard credit checks. Quadpay only requires your mobile phone number, date of birth and credit or debit card number. It never pulls a hard credit check, so your credit score won’t be affected as long as you make your payments on time.
- Shop anywhere on-the-go. Use the Quadpay mobile app to quickly and easily shop at any online shop that accepts Visa – even if it’s not a direct Quadpay partner. You can also shop in-store with the Quadpay virtual Visa credit card.
- Reminders. You’ll receive text and email notifications before a payment is about to process.
- Easily manage your account. Sign in to see upcoming payments, orders and account information all in one place.
- Earn credit card points and rewards. You’ll still earn points and rewards when you link your credit card with your Quadpay account.
- Pay early. You can pay installments ahead of time or pay multiple installments at once, at no extra cost.
- Returns and refunds. Still make returns like you normally would and get refunded for what you’ve already paid.
How much does Quadpay cost?
Quadpay is a free service that never charges any hidden fees or interest. The only time you’ll pay a fee is if you miss a payment. You’ll be charged $7 for the first day a payment goes unpaid and an additional $7 if your payment is a full seven days late.
If you think you can’t make a payment by its due date, contact Quadpay ahead of time and explain the situation. In some cases, customer service may be able to move your payment date. But there’s no guarantee.
Is Quadpay safe?
Yes, payments through Quadpay are secure. But it is important to keep in mind that even though Quadpay doesn’t require a hard credit check, the company may report late payments or defaults to major credit reporting bureaus. This could negatively affect your credit score.
How to sign up for Quadpay
To sign up, all you have to do is select the Quadpay option at checkout or create an account on its website or mobile app. You’ll just need to provide your date of birth, a mobile number and a debit or credit card.
You’ll also have to meet these basic requirements:
- Live in the US
- Be at least 18 years old and capable of entering into a legally binding contract (19 in the state of Alabama)
- Have a valid and verifiable mobile phone number
- Have a US credit or debit card
Use the live chat contact option on Quadpay’s website if you have any problems signing up or using the service.
Have more questions about Quadpay?
More shopping installment services
See a list of stores that accept Sezzle financing, giving you six weeks to pay for your purchase, interest-free.Read more…
Use our easy search to view top stores that accept Klarna financing to buy now and pay later. Plus how it works and what interest rates to expect.Read more…
These 100+ online stores accept PayPal. The list includes online retailers like F21 and ASOS, travel booking agents like Expedia and Uber and more.Read more…
Get financing for your next big purchase with APRs as low as 0%.Read more…
Stretch your student budget further.Read more…
Find out every store in the US that offers Afterpay, the payment system that lets you pay back your purchase in installments.Read more…
Finance your online purchase with this alternative to credit cards, available at 150+ stores.Read more…
Why are people so hyped about this buy now, pay later service, and how can you get in on the action? Learn how it works and what it truly costs here.Read more…
More guides on Finder
Copper Banking review
This digital checking account teaches your teen healthy money habits through interactive quizzes and an intuitive mobile app.
This eco-friendly bank plants one tree for every $60 spent. Plus, 80% of its profits go to reforestation.
Varo Savings Account Review
Learn how this high-interest account can boost your savings goals.
Bellwether Smart Cash Card review
Earn flat 1.5% cashback on all purchases or save money with balance transfers.
Applied Bank® Unsecured Classic Visa® Card review
Build your credit with this unsecured credit card.
Americor Debt Relief review
This debt settlement company doesn’t have many details online, but it’s highly rated.
Progressive Debt Relief review
Debt settlement for payday loans and more — with almost no information available before you sign up.
7 scary financial facts and stats
Witches, warlocks, and werewolves – oh my! 7 scary financial facts and stats to be aware of so you can let the ghoul times roll, minus the debt stress.
Nationwide Advantage checking review
The Nationwide Advantage checking account offers a decent APY and no fees.
Shopify vs. Amazon
Comparing Shopify and Amazon? Here’s how these platforms measure up.
Ask an Expert