We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.
Find your must-have tees, sweaters and denim at awesome prices.
Ever since, Old Navy has been a favorite clothing brand for simple, classic and competitively-priced t-shirts, sweatshirts, dress shirts, jeans and more.
Old Navy discount and coupon codes for April 2018
|Free shipping on orders of $50 or more||
|Subscribe to Old Navy emails and take 20% off your purchase||
What can I buy at Old Navy?
- Women’s. Update your wardrobe with tees, blouses, dresses, sweaters and jeans in a variety of sizes, including Women’s Plus and Maternity.
- Men’s. From graphic tees to outerwear and everything in between, guys are sure to find what they’re looking for — and at an unbeatable price.
- Kids’ and baby. Shop cute, classic styles for the whole family with Old Navy boys’, girls’, toddler and baby sections.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
|Shipping method||Shipping cost||Delivery speed|
|Standard (orders of $50 or more)||FREE||5 to 7 business days|
|Standard (orders less than $50)||$7||3 to 5 business days|
|Expedited||$17||2 to 3 business days|
|Next day||$22||1 business day|
Pay for your Old Navy order using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Diner’s Club or a gift card.
Returns and exchanges are free as long as you use your prepaid return shipping label that came with your order, or you can return in-store within 45 days of purchase.
When’s the next sale?
Old Navy offers special discounts and promo codes throughout the year — especially during the holidays.
What sets Old Navy apart?
Old Navy is perhaps best known for its affordable prices, while still offering quality clothing. Since it’s a Gap, Inc. store, Old Navy also participates in giving back to the community through its generous donations to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, plus its continued sustainability efforts.
Pros and cons
- Competitive pricing. Grab fashionable must-have pieces for your wardrobe without breaking the bank.
- Variety of sizing options. Old Navy offers Women’s Plus and Maternity sections, as well as a wide variety of sizing options in both women’s and men’s clothing.
- Giving back. Old Navy has a long history of donating to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, along with the other four Gap, Inc stores.
- Customer complaints of slow customer service. Some online reviews report problems with being able to get ahold of Old Navy customer service in a timely manner.
If you’re after a high-end, classic look but don’t want to spend a fortune, Old Navy could be worth checking out.