Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Old Navy promo codes
Best deal: Up to 50% off storewide
Ever since its founding in 1994, Old Navy has been a favorite clothing brand for simple, classic and competitively-priced t-shirts, sweatshirts, dress shirts, jeans and more.
What can I buy at Old Navy?
- Women’s. Update your wardrobe with tees, blouses, dresses, sweaters and jeans in a variety of sizes, including Women’s Plus and Maternity.
- Men’s. From graphic tees to outerwear and everything in between, guys are sure to find what they’re looking for — and at an unbeatable price.
- Kids’ and baby. Shop cute, classic styles for the whole family with Old Navy boys’, girls’, toddler and baby sections.
How do I use my promo code?
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes, when you spend $50 or more.
Another way to earn free shipping on every order, no matter how much you spend, is to apply for and pay with the Old Navy Visa rewards credit card.
|Shipping method||Shipping cost||Delivery speed|
|Standard (orders of $50 or more)||FREE||5 to 7 business days|
|Standard (orders less than $50)||$7||3 to 5 business days|
|Expedited||$17||2 to 3 business days|
|Next-day||$22||1 business day|
Note that not every shipping method is available on every order or location. During checkout, the options that are available for your mailing address and the item(s) in your cart will automatically populate.
How can I track my order?
You should receive an email from Old Navy with tracking information as soon as your order ships.
You can also check your order status and tracking info by heading to Old Navy’s website and clicking on the Sign in/my account button at the top right corner of the screen. From there, click Orders & returns. On the next page, you can either view your order history by entering your email and password, or look up the tracking information for a single order using the order number and email address used to place the order.
Pay for your Old Navy order using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Diner’s Club, your Old Navy Visa rewards credit card or a gift card.
The Old Navy Visa card comes along with a number of benefits, including:
- Earn 20% extra rewards points every quarter
- Get free standard shipping on every order at Old Navy, Banana Republic, Gap and Athleta
- Get free basic alterations on Banana Republic merchandise
- Enjoy a private toll-free priority customer service line: 866-450-5295
- Zero fraud liability and no annual fee
What’s Old Navy’s return policy?
Old Navy accepts returns on most items within 45 days from the purchase date. Returns and exchanges are free as long as you use your prepaid return shipping label that came with your order. Or, you can return in-store.
Can I exchange my item for a different size or color?
Yes, most items can be exchanged within the same 45-day return window. To start an exchange, you’ll need to call customer service at 800-OLD-NAVY (1-800-653-6289) to order your replacement item. Note that exchanges cannot be processed via email.
Then, you’ll be instructed to follow the same protocol as if you were returning your item.
Are Old Navy returns free?
Yes, as long as you use the pre-paid shipping label that came with your order. If you can’t find your label, you can print out a new one through Old Navy’s interactive returns process online.
How do I return an item to Old Navy?
You can return your item(s) by bringing them to your local Old Navy store, or by mail.
To return items by mail, follow these steps
- Obtain your free pre-paid return shipping label. You can find this attached to your original shipping invoice, or get a new one through Old Navy’s website.
- Pack your return item(s) in original packaging if possible. Be sure to include your invoice inside the box.
- Attach your shipping label to the outside of the box. Be sure to cover up or remove any other bar codes/shipping labels that may be showing.
- Drop your package off at any USPS or UPS location.
Old Navy returns address
If you prefer not to use Old Navy’s shipping label, you can address your package to:
100 Gap Inc. Direct Gateway
Groveport, OH 43125
When’s the next sale?
Old Navy offers special discounts and promo codes throughout the year — especially during the holidays and seasonal shifts in clothing types/styles. To kick off the summer months, for example, Old Navy is known for offering unbeatable deals on its famous flip-flops for the whole family.
If you sign up for the brand’s email list, you’ll get instant updates on the latest sales and special offers. Another way to stay in the know about all your favorite stores’ sales and discounts is to sign up for finder’s deals newsletter!
What sets Old Navy apart?
Old Navy is perhaps best known for its affordable prices, while still offering quality clothing. Since it’s a Gap, Inc. store, Old Navy also participates in giving back to the community through its generous donations to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, plus its continued sustainability efforts.
Pros and cons
- Competitive pricing. Grab fashionable must-have pieces for your wardrobe without breaking the bank.
- Variety of sizing options. Old Navy offers Women’s Plus and Maternity sections, as well as a wide variety of sizing options in both women’s and men’s clothing.
- Giving back. Old Navy has a long history of donating to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, along with the other four Gap, Inc stores.
- Customer complaints of slow customer service. Some online reviews report problems with being able to get ahold of Old Navy customer service in a timely manner.
If you’re after a high-end, classic look but don’t want to spend a fortune, Old Navy could be worth checking out.
Common questions about Old Navy
More guides on Finder
How to avoid Wells Fargo account fees
Here’s a breakdown of Wells Fargo’s common account fees and how to avoid them.
Moving expenses deduction for 2020-2021
Learn what the moving expenses deduction is, how to claim it on your taxes and more.
Finder’s Bitcoin Predictions Report: December 2020
58% of panelists expect the Bitcoin bull run to last until at least the second half of 2021.
The 10 best TV shows to stream on Starz
If you subscribe to Starz, these shows should immediately go on your watchlist.
Guardian vision insurance review May 2021
Get a generous allowance to put towards contact lenses or frames with this plan.
6 retirement plan options for the self-employed
You have a handful of self-employed retirement plans to choose from. Learn more.
How to avoid sneaky 401(k) fees
How to identify 401(k) fees and how they impact your bottom line.
A beginner’s guide to your 401(k)
Invest in your retirement while enjoying tax breaks and peace of mind.
Everlywell COVID-19 test kit review
Get your results within two business days, and book a free telehealth consult if you test positive.
Allswell The Brick mattress review
I tried Allswell’s Brick Mattress, it’s firmest mattress yet. See how firm it really is, how it stacks up against competitors and more.
Ask an Expert