Find your must-have tees, sweaters and denim at awesome prices.
Ever since, Old Navy has been a favorite clothing brand for simple, classic and competitively-priced t-shirts, sweatshirts, dress shirts, jeans and more.
Old Navy discount and coupon codes for February 2018
|Free shipping on orders of $50 or more||
|Subscribe to Old Navy emails and take 20% off your purchase||
What can I buy at Old Navy?
- Women’s. Update your wardrobe with tees, blouses, dresses, sweaters and jeans in a variety of sizes, including Women’s Plus and Maternity.
- Men’s. From graphic tees to outerwear and everything in between, guys are sure to find what they’re looking for — and at an unbeatable price.
- Kids’ and baby. Shop cute, classic styles for the whole family with Old Navy boys’, girls’, toddler and baby sections.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
|Shipping method||Shipping cost||Delivery speed|
|Standard (orders of $50 or more)||FREE||5 to 7 business days|
|Standard (orders less than $50)||$7||3 to 5 business days|
|Expedited||$17||2 to 3 business days|
|Next day||$22||1 business day|
Pay for your Old Navy order using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Diner’s Club or a gift card.
Returns and exchanges are free as long as you use your prepaid return shipping label that came with your order, or you can return in-store within 45 days of purchase.
When’s the next sale?
Old Navy offers special discounts and promo codes throughout the year — especially during the holidays.
What sets Old Navy apart?
Old Navy is perhaps best known for its affordable prices, while still offering quality clothing. Since it’s a Gap, Inc. store, Old Navy also participates in giving back to the community through its generous donations to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, plus its continued sustainability efforts.
Pros and cons
- Competitive pricing. Grab fashionable must-have pieces for your wardrobe without breaking the bank.
- Variety of sizing options. Old Navy offers Women’s Plus and Maternity sections, as well as a wide variety of sizing options in both women’s and men’s clothing.
- Giving back. Old Navy has a long history of donating to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, along with the other four Gap, Inc stores.
- Customer complaints of slow customer service. Some online reviews report problems with being able to get ahold of Old Navy customer service in a timely manner.
If you’re after a high-end, classic look but don’t want to spend a fortune, Old Navy could be worth checking out.