Buy now and pay later with no-interest financing options.
Many online retailers offer payment through Klarna, a financing option that allows you to slice up your payments over time or wait up to 30 days to make your first payment. You may qualify for no-interest financing without fees or interest, as long as you fully repay your balance within six months.
How does Klarna work?
Klarna partners with retailers looking to offer simple third-party financing solutions. When you shop with a store that offers Klarna, you can select Klarna at checkout.
Depending on your credit history and the retailer’s promotions, you can qualify for 0.00%, 0.99%, 9.99 or 19.99% interest. Or you might qualify to dodge interest as long as you repay your account in full within six months.
Klarna offers two payment structures:
- Slice it. An open-ended line of credit that slices up your payments into installments that you pay over time.
- Pay later. An option to complete your order without paying. After your order ships, you receive an invoice with up to 30 days to pay the full amount.
Features of shopping with Klarna
- No annual fee. You’ll never pay a maintenance fee to use Klarna.
- Zero-interest options. If you qualify, you’ll enjoy zero-interest financing for your purchase.
- Autopay. Set up automatic minimum payments from your bank account to your Klarna account.
- Safe and secure. Klarna safeguards your personal information and enforces a zero-fraud protection policy. If you see an unauthorized purchase with your account, report the problem to Klarna and the company will make it right.
- Easy-to-use app. Manage your payments, report and manage returns and chat with customer service 24/7 from your smartphone.
- Payment reminders. Klarna gives you a nudge two days before each payment is due.
- Hassle-free refunds. Easily request a refund for your order and receive your money within 14 days.
How much does Klarna cost?
You pay no up front or annual fee to use Klarna. The only situations in which you’ll pay more than your total purchase price is if:
- You accept terms with an interest rate.
- You’re charged the $10 fee for a late payment.
Is Klarna safe?
Yes. Klarna’s buyer protection policy ensures that your goods arrive in the condition described at purchase. If you have a problem with your order, report it so Klarna can make it right.
Klarna stores and transmits your personal and financial details securely both online and off-. And its zero-fraud liability protects you from unauthorized or fraudulent purchases that end up on your account.
How to sign up for Klarna
You must be at least 18 years old and shop with a retailer that offers Klarna to sign up for an account.
If your purchase is eligible, you’ll see Klarna listed as a payment option at checkout. Click Klarna and complete the short application on the next page. You’ll know instantly if you’re approved for financing.
To use Klarna’s app, create an account online with your email or download the app on your mobile device.