- No Late Fees, No Penalty Rate, and No Annual Fee... Ever
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases from date of account opening and 0% Intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi’s discretion.
- Stay protected with Citi® Quick Lock and $0 liability on unauthorized charges
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
HSBC balance transfer credit cards guide
Compare HSBC balance transfer credit cards, view the best picks, and browse a full list of card reviews.
Compare HSBC balance transfer credit cards
Use our table to compare HSBC balance transfer credit cards. Select up to four cards to compare their features side-by-side, or choose "Show filters" to narrow your search to products with features that best fit your financial needs.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Online store credit cards with guaranteed approval
It’s easy to qualify for these online store cards.
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Rewards Visa Review
A strong cashback card if you want to build your credit score.
- Bilt Mastercard review
Pay for your rent fee-free using this card.
- REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard® review
Earn 5% back on REI purchases, but be prepared to wait for your rewards.
- American Eagle Real Rewards credit card review
A solid card if you’re an American Eagle fanatic.
- A beginner’s guide to retirement investing
What you need to know to start building your retirement nest egg.
- Wells Fargo Active Cash℠ Credit Card review
Wells Fargo just dropped a new 2% cashback card.
- EQIBank Global Secured Credit Card review
An elite borderless prepaid card for high-net-worth individuals and businesses.
- Compare crypto credit cards 2021
Earn crypto on your purchases with these cards.
- 7 best military banks and credit unions
The 7 best military banks and credit unions for vets, reservists and active-duty personnel.