- 0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases from date of account opening. After that the variable APR will be 13.74% - 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Get free access to your FICO® Score online.
- With Citi Entertainment®, get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events, dining experiences and more.
- Shop with confidence knowing that you have dependable protection benefits, including $0 Liability on Unauthorized Purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.74% - 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi’s discretion.
Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
HSBC balance transfer credit cards guide
Compare HSBC balance transfer credit cards, view the best picks, and browse a full list of card reviews.
Compare HSBC balance transfer credit cards
Use our table to compare HSBC balance transfer credit cards. Select up to four cards to compare their features side-by-side, or choose "Show filters" to narrow your search to products with features that best fit your financial needs.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- ALEC Student Select Rewards Visa Review
A student 0% intro APR card that earns light rewards on purchases.
- ALEC Student Select Visa Review
A student 0% intro APR card with a low variable APR.
- The best debit cards for kids for 2021
Support your child’s financial knowledge and teach the important real-life money skills in a safe and controlled way with a kids’ debit card.
- Clearview Federal Credit Union Student Mastercard Review
A simple student card that offers an intro balance transfer APR.
- How to buy Solana (SOL) with Credit Card
Your step-by-step guide to buying Solana with a credit card.
- How to buy Litecoin (LTC) with a credit card
Learn how to buy Litecoin (LTC) with a credit card by following our step-by-step guide. Get started today.
- Compare crypto credit cards 2021
Earn crypto on your purchases with these cards.
- Sequin card review
The Sequin card helps build your credit but you can’t withdraw money at an ATM.
- Bright Money review
An budgeting app that can help reduce credit card balances faster.
- OppFi Card review
The annual fee and APR put a damper on this credit-building card.