Shop affordable, high quality beauty products.
Glossier has become the face of a new kind of beauty routine — one that emphasizes the importance of real people and real skin care needs, over favoring big brands and boardrooms.
Popular Glossier coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|26 Oct 2018||Free shipping on orders over $30||********|
What can I buy at Glossier?
Glossier sells makeup and skin care products, including a body wash and lotion combination called Body Hero. It just released its first fragrance, Glossier You.
Milky Jelly Cleanser
Some of its best skin care products are:
- Milky Jelly Cleanser. A pH balanced face wash that clears your skin without drying it.
- Priming Moisturizer. Provides moisturize your face for a beautiful, glowing canvas for your makeup.
- Balm dotcom. A little tube to change your life — and your lips.
- The Supers. A trio of serumsto revolutionize your skin’s attitude. Breaking out? Super Pure. Feeling dull? Super Glow. Hard night? Super Bounce.
Some Glossier favorites:
- Cloud Paint. An amazing liquid blush that matches the the color of the clouds at sunset.
- Boy brow. A brow gel that rivals even the best brands — for half the price.
- Generation G. A matte lipstick that requires no liner. It has all the color of a traditional lipstick paired with the ease of lip balm. If you don’t like matte, try its lip gloss on top.
- Wowder. The aptly named, easy-to-wear powder.
How do I use my promo code?
What is Glossier?
Founder Emily Weiss wanted to make women feel as good as they looked with her makeup. So, with the motto “skin care first, makeup second” in mind, she launched Glossier, a life-changing line of skincare and makeup products.
Glossier offers a small selection of high quality formulas that took time and care to develop. The result? A product that women can feel good about. With frequent product releases, Glossier’s makeup is significantly cheaper than what you’d buy at the department store or places like Sephora.
Glossier products work to change the way you wear makeup by offering products you can use everyday, from cover up, lip gloss and eyebrow brushes.
Read our Glossier product reviews
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes! Glossier offers free standard shipping for all orders of $30 or more.
If you don’t spend $30 or you’d like to receive your items faster, check out these flat shipping rates:
|Shipping type||Days to arrive||Cost|
|Standard||5–9 business days||$4.50|
|Preferred||3–7 business days||$10|
|Expedited||2–3 business days||$15|
|Rush||1–2 business days||$25|
Orders placed to Alaska, Hawaii and the U.S. territories will take longer to arrive.
How can I track my order?
You should receive an email with tracking details as soon as your order ships. If you don’t, contact Glossier customer service at gTEAM@glossier.com to check up on your order.
Pay for your Glossier order on its secure website with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Diner’s Club, JCB or American Express.
What do I do if my payment is declined?
If you get an error message saying your payment is declined, there a couple things you can do:
- Check to make sure your card is not expired.
- Double-check that the billing address is correct.
- Double-check the security code on the back of the card.
- Contact gTEAM@glossier.com for more information on why your card might not be working.
- Contact your bank.
What’s Glossier’s return policy?
Glossier offers refunds within 30 days, in case you don’t like what you ordered. Email a customer service representative at gTEAM@glossier.com for more information. Make sure you provide your order number. Your payment will be refunded to your original payment method within 5-10 days, less shipping costs.
- Note: the Glossier sweatshirt is final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Can I exchange my item for a different color or size?
Yes, most items are able to be exchanged. Send an email to gTEAM@glossier.com to start this process.
Are Glossier returns free?
No, you’ll be asked to cover the cost of return shipping. You also won’t be reimbursed for original shipping fees.
How do I return an item to Glossier?
If you want to return or exchange something, send an email to gTEAM@glossier.com for instructions on how to move forward with the process, and to get the correct return address
When’s the next sale?
Sign up for the Glossier email list to stay up to date on the latest sales. Glossier is also active on Instagram and Twitter.
If you’re a makeup artist, you can sign up for Glossier’s Artistry Program and save even more. You’ll get 25% off all Glossier.com orders, plus free shipping! To apply for the program, all you have to do is send an email to email@example.com and include the following:
- Copy of your photo ID
- At least one credential (such as your name listed in the credits in an editorial)
- Link to your website or social channel
Finally, if you really want to experience Glossier, the best way to save is by buying the product in sets. You’ll save a chunk of money by getting the Phase 1 Set, the Phase 2 Set, a Balm Dotcom Trio or the Cloud Paint Quad instead of buying each product individually.
What sets this brand apart?
Glossier is cute, personal makeup that fits you and your life. No matter your skin type, it looks and feels great and it’s fun to wear. You’ll love the way it improves your skin and enhances your natural beauty. If you’re on the fence, just try the Milky Jelly Cleanser for a week. You’ll be sold.
Sign up for email updates from Into the Gloss that include stories, tips, invites to events and new product launches.
What do people really say about this brand?
I know, it seems too good to be true. But Glossier really is that great, and the internet agrees. Check out comments on its Instagram, glowing Reddit reviews or Glossier’s own user reviews on its page. Seriously, if I can find multiple beauty blogs with an author who has purchased and reviewed every single product on the website, it has to be good. As beauty blogger Rach Kincaid put it, the Glossier vibe is just cool and genuine.
How can I contact customer support?
Glossier responds promptly to emails sent to gTEAM@glossier.com.
What about social media?
Besides its totally epic parent blog, Into the Gloss, Glossier is super active on Instagram and slightly less active on Twitter and Facebook. Make sure you watch the brand’s Instagram stories for the latest news tidbits and hilarious content.
Pros and cons
- Free shipping. As long as you spend $30, your order ships for free.
- High-quality products with minimal packaging. With stickers included with every order!
- Low prices. Compared to similar brands, Glossier products are super affordable.
- Returns aren’t free. You’ll have to pay return shipping.
For quality skin care at an affordable price, Glossier is worth a chance. It’s a honest brand that does more than just provide products. Get advice and insider tips with its newsletter, Instagram or Twitter, you’ll feel like a Glossier girl.