We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Simmons Bank has two cards offering among the lowest APRs on the market and no fees for balance transfers.
Compare Simmons Bank credit cards
Best Simmons Bank credit cards
Simmons Bank cards have a wide variety of primary benefits. Even though its selection is limited, you may be able to find a credit card that fits your financial needs.
Jump to …
Best for low APR: Simmons Visa®
Best for low APR with rewards: Simmons Rewards Visa Signature®
The Simmons Rewards Visa Signature® is similar to the Simmons Visa®, except it offers rewards on every purchase. It has no annual fee, but you’ll pay a slightly higher APR on purchases and balance transfers.
Simmons Bank rewards rogram
If you have the Simmons Rewards Visa Signature®, you’ll earn flat-rate rewards on every purchase. Redeem points for travel, merchandise or gift cards.
How can I redeem points?
To redeem points, visit the Simmons Bank Rewards website and log in to your account. If you don’t have an account, register for one with your credit card number.
How much are points worth?
Points are typically worth one cent each, which is the industry standard. For example, a $25 Amazon gift card costs 2,500 points. Points may be worth less than that rate, especially if you redeem them for merchandise.
Typical card features and benefits of a Simmons Bank card
- No annual fee. Neither Simmons Bank card has annual fees.
- No balance transfer fees. Most providers charge balance transfer fees, which will make you think twice before moving balances. Simmons Bank provides this extra incentive to transfer your balances.
- Low APR. Credit card APRs seem to inch upward all the time. It’s nice to find cards with reasonable APRs in a sea of steep interest rates.
How to apply for a Simmons Bank card
To apply for a Simmons Bank card, you must be at least 18 years old. If you’re under 21, you may need to meet additional requirements.
Follow these steps to apply for a Simmons Bank card:
- Visit the Simmons Bank website and navigate to the web page of the card you want to apply for.
- Click Apply online or Apply in person. If you click the former option, you’ll access an application form. If you click the latter option, you can search for a Simmons Bank location.
- If you’re applying online, accept Simmons Bank’s terms and conditions. Then complete the application form with details like your contact information, Social Security number, address, drivers license number, employment information and financial information.
How does Simmons Bank keep my credit card information secure?
Like other providers, Simmons Bank implements security measures to comply with federal law. If it shares your information with third parties, you may opt out.
The bank uses Transport Layer Security (TSL) to verify its web identity and protect user information. It encrypts data transmitted over its website so the information is unreadable by unauthorized third parties.
Look into a Simmons Bank card if you want a low purchase and balance transfer APR. Most providers impose higher interest rates, so you’re likely to find this a refreshing contrast. As a bonus, you won’t pay balance transfer fees — ever.
If a Simmons Bank card isn’t what you’re looking for, check out other low-APR products. You might also like a different balance transfer card.
Our pick for credit card offers
CardMatch™ from creditcards.com
Compare top credit cards
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert