Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Barclaycard credit cards: Which one is best for you?
Read card reviews, compare Barclaycard credit cards, and see our top picks.
Compare Barclaycard credit cardsBarclaycard offers over 20 products and focuses its cards mostly on one niche: travel. This means you have a wider variety of travel cards than you'd find in competitors, including airline cards, cruise cards and resort cards. Use our table to directly compare all of your Barclaycard options side-by-side.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Barclaycard car rental insurance: How does it work?
Many of the provider’s Visa and Mastercard products offer coverage.
- Barclaycard credit cards with no foreign transaction fee
There are many options, including cobranded travel cards.
- Barclaycard travel insurance: which credit cards have it?
Barclaycard offers great travel insurance perks for those with good credit.
- How to prequalify for Barclaycard credit cards
Pre-qualification is a helpful tool when applying for a credit card. Unfortunately, it’s not possible for American Barclaycard applicants — but you may have other options.
- Carnival® World Mastercard® review
This card can outperform other top travel cards, but only if you consistently redeem your points at a 1.5% rate.
- Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite Mastercard® review
Perks include a 35,000 miles signup bonus and 1x HawaiianMiles on everything you purchase.
- NFL Extra Points Dallas Cowboys credit card review
The credit card for Cowboys fans, with points for NFL purchases and discounts at NFLShop.com.
- Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard® review
The Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard® offers excellent flat travel rewards and chip-and-PIN capability.