Win Christmas by finding the perfect gift for someone who’s got it all.
We all know someone who seems to have everything, making gift-giving difficult. But this year, you’re going to be prepared. We’ve hand-picked some of the coolest, quirkiest and most unique Christmas gifts out there, so you’re sure to find just the thing for the trickiest person on your list.
Top Christmas gifts for the person who has everything 2018
They’ve already got everything they could possibly want or need, so what’s Santa’s elf supposed to do? Luckily, we’ve got you covered with these hand-picked gift ideas that are totally out-of-the-box and original.
Amazon Echo Show
Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane
GoPro HERO5 Black
Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa
Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera
Canon Selphy CP1200 Wireless Printer
MiniPresso GR Espresso Maker
'Scratch the World' Travel map
Tile Slim - Device & Item Finder
45mm MVMT Leather Strap Watch
Home For The Holidays Christmas Gift Basket
Top stocking stuffers
Rugged & Dapper Mens Face Moisturizer
Money Does Grow on Trees Gift Box
'She Believed She Could' Cuff
What do you buy the person who has everything for Christmas?
Don’t panic. There are plenty of Christmas gift ideas for someone who has everything. There are just a few key things to remember when choosing a gift:
- Don’t try to buy them something they want or need. They’ll probably already own it.
- Think outside the box. What is something that they would never buy for themselves?
- Pick something quirky. Things like movie or book memorabilia or sports merchandise. Obscure books, weird boardgames or gag and novelty gifts work too.
- Donate to a charity or non-profit organization. Consider making a donation in their name.
- A meaningful or handmade gift. A photo collage of pictures of you together or maybe matching printed T-shirts are things they’re unlikely to already own and will make special and sentimental gifts.
What are the best DIY Christmas gifts for someone who has everything?
Hand-making a gift is a great way to get around the fact that your recipient likely already has everything imaginable that you could buy from a store. Try these fun and thoughtful DIY gifts:
- Crochet mermaid blanket. If you’re handy with a crochet hook and you have a mermaid-loving friend, a super popular handmade mermaid blanket could be just the ticket.
- Homemade butters or spreads. Whip up a batch or two of homemade apple butter, pumpkin butter, brown sugar honey butter or other recipes you’ve got up your sleeves and put them in mini mason jars.
- Plant magnets. Drill a small hole in a couple of corks, add dirt and a mini succulent, and you’ve got the cutest plant magnets around!
- Photo collage. Spice it up by buying or making a large letter for their first or last initial and trim photos to fit inside it.
- Customized gift basket. Put together your own custom gift basket with random little things that you know they like. This could include their favorite snacks, wine, books and movies.
Top gift cards for someone who has everything
In pinch for time or still stuck for ideas this Christmas? A gift card for their favorite retailer, store or restaurant is sure to be appreciated.Back to top