Get personalized deals and cash back on purchases.
If you want to save money or earn cash back on select purchases, consider the Chase Offers program. If you accept the program’s tailored deals and make eligible purchases with your Chase credit card, you can get cash back in the form of a statement credit. Note that you may not get the same offers as other cardmembers.
What you’ll find in this guide
What is the Chase Offers program?
Chase Offers is a cashback program where you get deals tailored to your spending habits. Typically, Chase deals come with up to 30% cash back. If you activate a deal, you get statement credit in addition to rewards points already earned from your credit card.Back to top
How does the Chase Offers program work?
Download the Chase Mobile app or the Chase Pay app to automatically start getting deals. To see the deals, scroll all the way to the bottom of the app. Choose which Chase card you’d like to activate the deal on, then make eligible purchases with that card to take advantage of the offer before it expires.
For example, if you get a deal on your Chase Freedom Unlimited®, you must use your Chase Freedom Unlimited® to get the rewards.
Which credit cards can I use?
You can use most Chase credit cards to get the offers, but you need to use your card often. Otherwise, you may not get any deals or you could get only a few.
How long do offers last?
Most offers last up to 30 days after they first appear on your app. You can only use selected deals once. Typically, you can pay in store, online or with the Chase Pay app.
Compare credit cards with Chase deals
How do I activate Chase Offers?
There’s no activation required. Just download the Chase Mobile app or the Chase Pay app and you automatically start getting deals. However, if you rarely use your Chase credit card, you may not get any deals.Back to top
What types of deals will I find with Chase Offers program?
You’ll mostly find Chase deals tailored to your spending. The more you use your card, the more offers you’ll get. Examples include deals of up to 30% back at Staples with a $19 maximum, 5% back at Starbucks, 10% back at Dunkin’ Donuts, 10% back at Panera Bread and more.
Chase Offers program
Can I use offers online?
Yes, in general, you can use your Chase deals online, in-store or with your digital wallet. But it’s always best to check the deal’s terms before activating it.
What are the drawbacks?
Using the Chase deals is an excellent way of earning additional cash back. However, there are some drawbacks to consider.
- Deal activation. You have to activate a deal to earn cash back.
- Deal expiration. Add your chosen offer to your card and use it before the offer expires
- Deal use. You can only use each Chase deal once.
- Offers vary. The offers you get are tailored for you. You may not get the same deals as other cardmembers.
- Watch the deal’s terms. Make sure you read the deal’s terms to avoid surprises.
- Receiving statement credit. Getting the cash back as a statement credit isn’t instant. You have to wait up to 14 days to receive it.
How to maximize Chase Offers program earnings
You can earn solid cashback rewards by using the Chase deals. But there are ways to earn even more cash back on your purchases. For example:
- Use the right card. If you have multiple Chase cards and you get the same deal on both, use the card with higher rewards.
- Buy gift cards. These can give you high value. But make sure you read the deal’s terms to find out if gift cards are an eligible purchase.
- Use an online shopping portal. Earn additional cash back by shopping through an online rebates portal such as Ebates.
The Chase Offers program and its tailored deals is an excellent way to earn cash back on your everyday purchases. Just make sure to activate the Chase deals and use the right card to maximize your rewards.
If this program isn’t right for you, compare other rewards credit cards to find something that’ll better suit your needs.
Frequently asked questions