Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Chase credit cards with no foreign transaction fee
Save money on purchases abroad and earn accelerated reward points.
Most Chase cards are Visa cards, which are widely accepted worldwide. Use our table to compare other perks and benefits to make the right choice for your needs. Select up to four cards and click "Compare" to see how their features stack up. Or select show filters to narrow your search to products that fit your credit score range and have the perks you need most.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Aeroplan® Credit Card review
Chase’s new Air Canada card offers a big signup bonus.
- Chase car rental insurance: How does it work?
All Chase Visa credit cards offer car rental coverage.
- How to activate a Chase credit card
Learn how to activate your new Chase credit card.
- How to get a Chase credit card cash advance
Get cash from your credit line with a Chase credit card, but it’ll cost you.
- Chase authorized user guide 2023
If you’re under 18, start building your credit as an authorized user.
- What is the Chase cardmember preferred tickets program?
Access the best seats for eligible events.
- Chase transfer partners: how and where you can move your points
Transferring points to Chase travel partners is simple and lucrative.
- How to prequalify for a Chase credit card
Prequalification gives you a better sense of your approval odds.
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card review
Earn up to 17x points on your purchases and get a free night every year on your anniversary.