Finding the right card for your business doesn’t have to be hard.
Chase offers credit cards with benefits and features that suit most businesses. You can choose from a general travel rewards card or specific hotel and airline cards where you’ll benefit from being a loyal customer. You also have the option of a cashback card with a long intro APR period for purchases.
Our pick for cash back
Ink Business Cash℠ Credit CardRead more
Compare Chase Ink business credit cards
Best Chase credit cards
Jump to …
- Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card: Best business card for cashback rewards
- United℠ Explorer Business Card: Best business card for airline rewards
- Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier Plus Business Credit Card: Best business card for hotel rewards
- Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card: Best business card for general travel rewards
Best business card for cash back: Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card
Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit CardRead more
However, if your business usually spends less than $25,000 per year — and you mostly spend on categories such as office supplies, gas, dining or Internet, cable and phone services — you could find the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card to be the better choice. It has a higher cashback rate of 5% for the first category of purchases and 2% for the second, but it’s limited to $25,000 in a calendar year, after which you earn a flat 1% back.
Best business card for airline rewards: United℠ Explorer Business Card
United℠ Explorer Business Card
75,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
Business owners who frequently fly with United Airlines — the third largest airline by fleet size in the US, slightly behind Delta Air Lines — could find the United℠ Explorer Business Card to be a good fit for their needs. Airline size isn’t the only thing this card has going in its favor, though — you’ll earn bonus miles in various categories.
In addition, you get perks such as free checked bags, priority boarding, complimentary United Club passes and more.
Best business card for hotel rewards: Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier Plus Business Credit Card
Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier Plus Business Credit Card
75,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening.
It offers a generous signup bonus, which you can redeem for 10 nights at a Category 1 hotel. Plus you get to earn points at restaurants, car rental agencies and office supply stores, as well as on airline tickets and more.
Best business card for general travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit CardRead more
How to compare Chase business credit cards
To find the best credit card for your business, ask yourself the following questions:
- How much money do you usually spend? Businesses that spend up to $25,000 per year — mostly on categories such as office supplies, gas, dining and Internet, cable and phone services — could find the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card to be a great choice. Businesses that spend more than $25,000 per year may find the Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card to be more useful, as you’ll earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. And for businesses that spend up to $150,000 or more per year, the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card may be the best choice.
- Does your company need to make a large initial purchase? To make use of a 0% intro APR period on purchases for the first 12 months after opening your account, consider the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card. You’ll be able to carry your balance for a year and avoid paying high interest. After the intro period, the APR will be between 15.49% and 21.49% variable.
- How often do you fly? Business owners who often fly with United Airlines or Star Alliance carriers could save money on checked bags and United Club lounge access with the United℠ Explorer Business Card. In addition, you’ll earn miles on United Airlines purchases, restaurant purchases, gas and office supplies.
- Do you often stay at Marriott Bonvoy hotels? If you do, the Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier Plus Business Credit Card would be of great use. It offers a generous signup bonus, allows you to earn points and helps you unlock complimentary benefits at Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
Why choose a Chase business credit card?
- Travel insurance. In case your trip is canceled or delayed, you can get reimbursed up to $5,000 for prepaid nonrefundable expenses.
- Car rental insurance. You’re insured against collision damage or theft of your rental car.
- Purchase protection. For new purchases made within 120 days, you’re covered against theft and damage up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Cell phone protection. If your phone is damaged or stolen, you’re covered up to $600 per claim.
- Roadside assistance. For roadside emergencies, call 1-800-847-2869 to get assistance for towing, tire changes, jump starts or gas delivery.
Know that not all of these features are available to every Chase small business credit card.
Does Chase report its business credit cards to any of the credit bureaus?
No, Chase doesn’t report your business credit card to any of the personal credit bureaus.
Compare all business credit cards
Small businesses that often travel can choose from a universal travel rewards card — the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card — or from more specific cards, such as the Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier Plus Business Credit Card for hotel benefits and rewards and the United℠ Explorer Business Card for flight rewards.
For those who want a simple cashback card, you could find the Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card to be a decent choice.
The only thing you should be wary of with all of Chase’s small business cards is the low grace period of 20 days. If you have cashflow problems and you need a longer time to pay your balance, consider The Plum Card® from American Express, where you get a grace period of up to 60 days. Alternatively, you may want to consider any of the Bank of America small business cards that don’t have a penalty APR (see Rates & Fees ).
As always, compare you credit card options to find the one that best suits your business’s needs.