Finding the right card for your business doesn’t have to be hard.
All Chase business credit cards offer benefits and features that could suit most companies. You can choose from a general travel rewards card or specific airline cards where you’ll benefit from being a loyal customer. You also have the option of a cashback card with a long intro APR period for purchases.
Best Chase business credit cards
Chase may not offer as wide a business credit card selection as other providers, but those cards they do offer can be ideal for some businesses.
Jump to …
- Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card: Best Chase business credit card for cashback rewards
- United℠ Explorer Business Card: Best Chase business credit card for airline rewards
- Chase Ink Business Cash: Best Chase business credit card for office supplies
- Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card: Best Chase business credit card for general travel rewards
Best Chase business credit card for cash back: Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card
Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit CardRead more
Best Chase business credit card for airline rewards: United℠ Explorer Business Card
United℠ Explorer Business Card
75,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
Business owners who frequently fly with United Airlines — the third largest airline by fleet size in the US — could find the United℠ Explorer Business Card to be a good fit for their needs. Airline size isn’t the only thing this card has going in its favor, though — you’ll earn bonus miles in various categories.
In addition, you get perks such as free checked bags, priority boarding, complimentary United Club passes and more.
Best Chase business credit card for office supplies: Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card
Ink Business Cash℠ Credit CardRead more
Best Chase business card for general travel rewards: Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit CardRead more
How to compare Chase business credit cards
To find the best Chase business credit card, ask yourself the following questions:
- How much money do you usually spend? Businesses that spend up to $25,000 per year — mostly on categories such as office supplies, gas, dining and Internet, cable and phone services — could find the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card to be a great choice. Businesses that spend more than $25,000 per year may find the Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card to be more useful, as you’ll earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. And for businesses that spend up to $150,000 or more per year, the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card may be the best choice.
- Does your company need to make a large initial purchase? To make use of a 0% intro APR period on purchases for the first 12 months after opening your account, consider the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card. You’ll be able to carry your balance for a year and avoid paying high interest. After the intro period, the APR will be between 15.49% and 21.49% variable.
- How often do you fly? Business owners who often fly with United Airlines or Star Alliance carriers could save money on checked bags and United Club lounge access with the United℠ Explorer Business Card. In addition, you’ll earn miles on United Airlines purchases, restaurant purchases, gas and office supplies.
Compare Chase business credit cards
Why choose a Chase business credit card?
- Travel insurance. In case your trip is canceled or delayed, you can get reimbursed up to $5,000 for prepaid nonrefundable expenses.
- Car rental insurance. You’re insured against collision damage or theft of your rental car.
- Purchase protection. For new purchases made within 120 days, you’re covered against theft and damage up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Cell phone protection. If your phone is damaged or stolen, you’re covered up to $600 per claim.
- Roadside assistance. For roadside emergencies, call 1-800-847-2869 to get assistance for towing, tire changes, jump starts or gas delivery.
Know that not all of these features are available to every Chase small business credit card.
Does Chase report its business credit cards to any of the credit bureaus?
No, Chase doesn’t report your business credit card to any of the personal credit bureaus.
Consider a business card from another brand
SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American ExpressRead more
Compare all business credit cards
Small businesses that often travel might want to consider a general travel rewards, such as the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card or the United℠ Explorer Business Card for flight rewards.
If you want a simple cashback card, you could find the Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card or the Chase Ink Cash to be decent choices.
As always, compare your credit card options to find the one that best suits your business’s needs.