CashNetUSA gives you the ability to apply for a Payday Loan, an Installment Loan, or a Line of Credit.
CashNetUSA provides its services in 30 states across the US, and depending on the state you live in, you can apply for a Payday Loan, an Installment Loan, or even a Line of Credit. Applying for a CashNetUSA loan requires that you follow a simple online process and you can get access to the approved funds the next business day.
While you don’t have to have perfect credit to apply for a CashNetUSA loan or credit line, you have to meet certain eligibility criteria to apply. Your ability to meet repayments is crucial, and the repayments depend on the kind of loan you take.
|Product Name||CashNetUSA Loan|
|Min Loan Amount||$300|
|Max. Loan Amount||$2,250|
|Loan Term||Varies upon state|
|Turnaround Time||1 business day|
|Total Cost of Borrowing $100||Varies depending on state.|
|Requirements||You must be a permanent US resident or citizen, be 18+ and have a regular income|
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Annual Percentage Rate is 299%
CashNetUSA is trusted by over 2 million customers across 30 states to provide loans quickly and easily. You can apply in minutes and receive an instant decision. Plus the application does not affect your credit score. You will receive the funds by the next business day, which you can use for whatever you need.
- Product Name: CashNetUSA
- Loan Term: Up to 32 days, depending on your loan terms
- APR: Anywhere from 201.32% to 1140.63%, depending on your state of residency and loan terms
- Borrower Maximums: $2,250
Are payday loans legal in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.
CashNetUSA Payday Loans Promo Code
If you’re approved for a loan, use promo code below to save 25%. Visit CashNetUSA.com for more information.
Disclaimer: On your initial loan fee for payday loans or CSO/brokered loans; get a 25% rebate on your first two payments for installment loans or installment-payday loans; or get a 25% rebate on actual CAB fees paid for CAB installment loans!+++
Show code & visit siteNE****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Types of loans you can get from CashNetUSA
CashNetUSA provides Payday Loans, Installment Loans and Lines of Credit, but it does not offer all these products in all states. You’ll have to check which one you can apply for in accordance with the regulations of the state you’re in.
- Payday Loans. You can look forward to borrowing up to through a payday loan, although the amount you can apply for depends on state regulations. You have to repay the borrowed amount on your next payday if you don’t want to end up paying additional fees.
- Installment Loans. The maximum you can apply for through a CashNetUSA Installment Loan depends on the state you live in as well as your ability to repay. In this case, you would have the ability to make monthly or bi-monthly repayments until you repay the loan completely, and the maximum term period depends on how much you borrow as well as where you live.
- Lines of Credit. A CashNetUSA Line of Credit gives you more freedom when it comes to funding and repayments in comparison to other short-term loan alternatives. In this case, you apply only once and you can access funds up to a given limit at any time. When it comes to repaying your loan you can make minimum monthly payments, lump sum payments, or pay the outstanding balance in full.
What are the benefits of borrowing from CashNetUSA?
Applying for a Payday Loan through CashNetUSA means you have access to the following features and benefits:
- Quick and simple process. You don’t have to visit a physical location to apply for a Payday Loan through CashNetUSA, and this is also the case when it comes to receiving approved funds. The online application takes just a few minutes to complete and you find out about your application’s status almost immediately. Once approved, the money is transferred into your bank account the following business day.
- Use funds for any purpose. You can use the money you receive through a CashNetUSA Payday Loan in just about any manner you see fit. You can use this money for vehicle repairs, home repairs, paying bills, or just getting by a momentary financial setback.
- Perfect credit not a requirement. Unlike many mainstream banks and lenders, CashNetUSA does not require you to have perfect credit history, and you can apply for the Payday Loan no matter what your credit history looks like as long as you can demonstrate an ability to repay.
- No collateral. Since these loans are unsecured in nature, CashNetUSA does not require you to provide any kind of collateral.
The costs of borrowing
Multiple factors affect how much you end up paying in the form of fees. These include how much money you borrow, state regulations, and how long you take to repay the loan. If you don’t pay the loan off on the due date, you could end up paying more in the form of NSF fees and late charges. If you live in a state that allows extensions, you might have to pay fees for this as well.
You can get a clear picture of the fees you have to pay and the fees you can avoid by going through the loan’s contract, which you receive after the approval of your application.
Is it safe to borrow from CashNetUSA?
CashNetUSA abides by all state regulations, as do its lending partners. You’ll be provided with a loan contract after your application’s approval, and this document gives you a clear indication of the loan terms along with all associated fees and charges. CashNetUSA keep all the information you provide through their website safe and secure using the latest in encryption technology.
How you can get a payday loan from CashNetUSA
To apply for a CashNetUSA payday loan, simply click on the ‘Go to Site’ button, but make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You are a permanent resident of the US or an American citizen
- You have a regular source of income
- You are over the age of 18 years
In order to complete the application successfully, you have to provide the following information:
- Your complete name, phone numbers, home address, and email address
- Your date of birth, social security number, and state ID number
- Your employer’s name and phone number
- Your income details
- Your bank account details
Frequently asked questions
How much time does it take to apply?
If you have all the required information close at hand, you can complete the application in around five to 10 minutes.
How quickly can I get the money?
If you accept the loan’s contract during business hours, you can get access to the approved funds the next business day.
Do I have to provide my bank account details?
Yes, and this is because the account is used when it comes to transferring approved funds and making repayments.
Would I have to fax any documents?
You won’t have to fax any documents over in most instances but you might have to if you receive alimony, if you receive disability benefits, if you’re self-employed, or if you live in a list of given states.
After repaying my loan, how quickly can I apply for one again?
This depends on the state of your residence.