You can apply for a payday loan, installment loan or line of credit from CashNetUSA .
Provided you have a steady source of income and an ability to repay your loan, you could qualify for a loan from CashNetUSA.
Our review below will tell you everything you need to know to make the best financial decision for you.
|Min Loan Amount||Varies by state|
|Max. Loan Amount||Varies by state|
|Loan Term||Varies by state|
|Turnaround Time||1 business day|
|Costs||Varies by state of residency.|
|Requirements||You must be a US citizen or permanent resident, be at least 18 years old and have regular income and a bank account.|
- Offers payday loans, installment loans and lines of credit.
- High APRs range from 201.32% to 1,140.63%.
- Have an active email address
- Have an active checking account
- Have a driver's license
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Must be at least 18 years old
First, do I qualify?
Provided you live in a state CashNetUSA services and have a regular source of income, you may qualify for a loan. Unlike traditional loans from banks or credit unions that rely on your credit score, CashNetUSA looks at all the aspects of your application, such as how long you’ve been employed and how frequently you get paid, to determine if you can afford a loan.
Three types of loans you can get from CashNetUSA
CashNetUSA provides payday loans, installment loans and lines of credit.
Payday Loans. If you qualify, you can borrow up to through a payday loan, although the maximum you can apply for depends on the regulations in your state. Like all payday loans, you must repay the principal and interest by your next payday.
- State availability: Alabama, Alaska, California, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Washington, Wyoming
Installment Loans. Where you live determines how much you can apply for and the how long you have to pay back the loan. Your financial situation determines if you have the ability to make monthly or bi-monthly repayments until you repay the loan completely.
- State availability: California, Delaware, Illinois, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Wisconsin
Lines of Credit. A CashNetUSA line of credit gives you more freedom when it comes to funding and repayments. You can borrow as much as you need when you need it, up to your approved limit. When it comes to repaying your loan, you can make minimum monthly payments, lump sum payments or pay the outstanding balance in full.
- State availability: Alabama, Idaho, Kansas, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia
CashNetUSA promo code
If you’re approved for a loan, use the promo code below to save 15% or more. Visit CashNetUSA.com for more information.
Disclaimer: 15% off on your initial loan fee for direct payday loans or brokered loans; get a 15% rebate on your first two payments for installment loans or installment-payday loans; or get a 15% rebate on actual Credit Access Bureau fees paid for installment loans in states where CashNetUSA partners with a third-party lender. Conditions apply.
15% off on your initial loan fee for direct payday loans or brokered loans; get a 15% rebate on your first two payments for installment loans or installment-payday loans; or get a 15% rebate on actual Credit Access Bureau fees paid for installment loans in states where CashNetUSA partners with a third-party lender. Conditions apply.
Show code & visit siteA1****
What are the benefits of borrowing from CashNetUSA?
Applying for a Payday Loan through CashNetUSA means you have access to the following features and benefits:
- Quick application. The online application takes a few minutes to complete, and you’ll find out if you’re approved almost immediately. Once approved, your money is transferred into your bank account the following business day.
- Use funds for any purpose. You can use the money you receive through a CashNetUSA payday loan any way you want to.
- No collateral. Since these loans are unsecured in nature, CashNetUSA does not require you to provide any kind of collateral.
- Bad credit is OK. Unlike many mainstream banks and lenders, CashNetUSA does not require you to have a perfect credit history. You can apply for the payday loan no matter what your credit looks like as long as you can demonstrate an ability to repay.
The costs of borrowing
Multiple factors affect how much you end up paying. These include how much money you borrow, state regulations and how long you take to repay the loan. If you don’t pay the loan off on the due date, you could end up paying more in the form of NSF fees and late charges. If you live in a state that allows extensions to your loan term, you might have to pay fees for this as well.
You can get a clear picture of the fees by going through the loan’s contract, which you’ll receive after the approval of your application. If you don’t agree with the terms or feel you might not have an ability to repay the full amount on time, you are under no obligation to sign the contract.
CashNetUSA’s online reputation
You may have seen that CashNetUSA has a grade of F from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) based on customer reviews. Keep in mind many of these negative reviews are centered around the high cost of borrowing with CashNetUSA. While these are valid complaints, it’s important to remember that short-term loans tend to have high interest rates. Payday and installment loans are repaid over short periods of time (usually a few weeks to months), and you should expect to pay $10 to $30 for every $100 borrowed.
The reviews posted on Trustpilot are more positive. CashNetUSA has a Trustpilot score of 8.9/10. Many people praise CashNetUSA for its quick loan processing and customer service.
How do CashNetUSA loans compare?
Is it safe to borrow from CashNetUSA?
CashNetUSA abides by all state regulations. You’ll be provided with a loan contract after your application’s approval, and this document gives you a clear indication of the loan terms along with all associated fees and charges. CashNetUSA keep all the information you provide through their website safe and secure using the latest in encryption technology.
How to apply for a loan from CashNetUSA
To apply for a CashNetUSA payday loan, simply click on the Go to Site button, but make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- An American citizen or Permanent resident of the US
- Regular source of income
- At least 18 years old (varies by state)
- Must not reside in: AZ, AR, CO, CT, DC, GE, IN, IA, KY, MD, MA, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, NC, PA, SD, VT, or WV
In order to complete the application successfully, you have to provide the following information:
- Name, phone number, home address and email address
- Date of birth, Social Security number and state ID number
- Employer’s name and phone number
- Income details
- Bank account details
1. Click the Go to Site button on this page to go straight to CashNetUSA’s website. The form will be prefilled with the promo code above.
2. You’ll choose from a drop-down list of states. Since every state has different laws regarding short-term loans, it’s important you choose the one you reside in.
3. After clicking the Apply Now button, you’ll fill out a two-page application.
4. The first page of your application asks for your personal information, such as your home address and your Social Security number.
5. This second page is where you’ll need to enter information about your bank account and employment.
6. Once you’ve finished, submit the application and wait for the website to process your loan request.
CashNetUSA's online application and your bank account information
CashNetUSA will ask for your bank account numbers during the initial application. After you’ve signed a loan agreement, it may require you to log in through an online portal in order to verify your bank information.
This is one way online lenders are able to process loans faster than banks by not requiring you to send over documents. If a company asks for your username and password directly, it could be a scam.
I got the loan. Now what?
It’s very important that you read all the fine print listed on your loan contract and in CashNetUSA’s FAQ. While payday loans can be a good way to afford emergency expenses, they are a costly form of credit. Budgeting for the cost of a loan is necessary so you can be sure to avoid any extra charges for late or missed payments.
Once you sign your contract, you’ll have your funds deposited into your bank account as soon as the next business day. From here, you can use the money for whatever you need.
How do I repay my CashNetUSA loan?
CashNetUSA offers three repayment options, though all might not be available in your state due to local regulations. You can either repay your entire loan at once, make partial repayments or get an extension on your term.
To repay your loan, go to CashNetUSA’s site, enter your checking account information and authorize it to make a withdrawal on the date your repayment is due. CashNetUSA will automatically withdraw the funds from your bank account on the due date.
If you need to make changes to your banking information, contact customer service by emailing or phone at least two days before your repayment is due. You’ll also need to fax a copy of either a voided check or a bank statement from that account (it doesn’t accept starter checks).
If you need to provide payment information to the collections department, CashNetUSA asks you not to fax or email any credit card or bank account information. Instead, call its collections department to set up your method of payment.
I didn’t get the loan. What’s next?
There are a number of reasons you might not have qualified for a loan. Depending on your income and employment history, CashNetUSA may have determined that you couldn’t afford to borrow at this point in time. Or you might not have resided in one of its serviced states.
If you need money now, consider other lenders who may approve you.
If you’re thinking about taking out a loan and you don’t have the best credit, CashNetUSA could be a way to finance a big expense or emergency between your pay checks. Before you decide, be sure to compare all your options.