CashNetUSA gives you the ability to apply for a payday loan, installment loan or line of credit.
CashNetUSA provides its services in 30 states across the US.
Applying for a CashNetUSA loan requires you to follow a simple online process, and you can get access to the approved funds as soon as the next business day. While you don’t have to have perfect credit to apply for a CashNetUSA loan or credit line, your ability to make timely repayments is crucial.
|Product Name||CashNetUSA Loan|
|Min Loan Amount||Varies by state|
|Max. Loan Amount||Varies by state|
|Loan Term||Varies by state|
|Turnaround Time||1 business day|
|Costs||Varies by state of residency.|
|Requirements||You must be a permanent US resident or citizen, at least 18 years old and have a regular income.|
- Offers payday loans, installment loans and lines of credit.
- High APRs range from 201.32% to 1,140.63%.
- Have an active email address
- Have an active checking account
- Have a driver's license
- Have been employed for at least one month
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Must be at least 18 years old
CashNetUSA is trusted by over 2 million customers across 30 states to provide loans quickly and easily. An application takes only a few minutes and receive an instant decision on your acceptance. Once you sign the loan contract, you can have your funds as soon as the next business day.
Types of loans you can get from CashNetUSA
CashNetUSA provides payday loans, installment loans and lines of credit, but not all products are available in all states.
Payday Loans. If you qualify, you can borrow up to through a payday loan, although the maximum you can apply for depends on regulations in your state. Like all payday loans, you must repay the principal and interest by your next payday.
- State availability: Alabama, Alaska, California, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Washington, Wyoming
Installment Loans. Where you live determines how much you can apply for and the how long you have to pay back the loan. Your financial situation determines if you have the ability to make monthly or bi-monthly repayments until you repay the loan completely.
- State availability: California, Delaware, Illinois, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Wisconsin
Lines of Credit. A CashNetUSA line of credit gives you more freedom when it comes to funding and repayments in comparison to other short term loans. You apply only once and you can access funds up to a given limit at any time. When it comes to repaying your loan you, can make minimum monthly payments, lump sum payments or pay the outstanding balance in full.
- State availability: Alabama, Idaho, Kansas, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia
CashNetUSA Promo Code
If you’re approved for a loan, use promo code below to save 15%. Visit CashNetUSA.com for more information.
Disclaimer: On your initial loan fee for payday loans or CSO/brokered loans, get a 15% rebate on your first two payments for installment loans or installment-payday loans, or get a 15% rebate on actual CAB fees paid for CAB installment loans!
Show code & visit siteA1****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
What are the benefits of borrowing from CashNetUSA?
Applying for a Payday Loan through CashNetUSA means you have access to the following features and benefits:
- Quick application. The online application takes a few minutes to complete, and you’ll find out if you’re approved almost immediately. Once approved, your money is transferred into your bank account the following business day.
- Use funds for any purpose. You can use the money you receive through a CashNetUSA payday loan any way you want to.
- No collateral. Since these loans are unsecured in nature, CashNetUSA does not require you to provide any kind of collateral.
- Bed credit is OK. Unlike many mainstream banks and lenders, CashNetUSA does not require you to have a perfect credit history. You can apply for the payday loan no matter what your credit looks like as long as you can demonstrate an ability to repay.
The costs of borrowing
Multiple factors affect how much you end up paying in the form of fees. These include how much money you borrow, state regulations and how long you take to repay the loan. If you don’t pay the loan off on the due date, you could end up paying more in the form of NSF fees and late charges. If you live in a state that allows extensions to your loan term, you might have to pay fees for this as well.
You can get a clear picture of the fees by going through the loan’s contract, which you will receive after the approval of your application. If you don’t agree with the terms or feel you might not have an ability to repay the full amount on time, you are under no obligation to sign the contract.
Is it safe to borrow from CashNetUSA?
CashNetUSA abides by all state regulations. You’ll be provided with a loan contract after your application’s approval, and this document gives you a clear indication of the loan terms along with all associated fees and charges. CashNetUSA keep all the information you provide through their website safe and secure using the latest in encryption technology.
How do CashNetUSA Payday Loans compare?
- If the provider quotes a different rate to the one above please let us know
How you can get a payday loan from CashNetUSA
To apply for a CashNetUSA payday loan, simply click on the ‘Go to Site’ button, but make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- An American citizen or Permanent resident of the US
- Regular source of income
- At least 18 years old (varies by state)
In order to complete the application successfully, you have to provide the following information:
- Name, phone number, home address and email address
- Date of birth, Social Security number and state ID number
- Employer’s name and phone number
- Income details
- Bank account details
Frequently asked questions
How much time does it take to apply?
If you have all the required information close at hand, you can complete the application in around five to 10 minutes.
How quickly can I get the money?
If you accept the loan’s contract during business hours, you can get access to the approved funds the next business day.
Do I have to provide my bank account details?
Yes, and this is because the account is used when it comes to transferring approved funds and making repayments.
Would I have to fax any documents?
You won’t have to fax any documents over in most instances but you might have to if you receive alimony, if you receive disability benefits, if you’re self-employed, or if you live in a list of given states.
After repaying my loan, how quickly can I apply for one again?
This depends on the state of your residence.
Is there anything I should know before taking out a cash advance?
There are a few things you should know about cash advances in order to make the right decision for you and your family.
First, you should generally only take out a cash advance in emergency situations because this type of loan is typically a short-term, one-time solution. If you have structural financial problems that cause you to have difficulty repaying debts, you should consider credit counseling.
Second, you’ll want to make sure you can repay your cash advance in a timely manner. Missing the due date on your repayment will result in additional charges. Avoid digging yourself into a deeper financial hole by taking on debt you can’t afford.
Third, before accepting a cash advance, be sure to read the lender’s terms and conditions carefully. It’s important to read the fine print so you know exactly what you are paying and when it is due.
How long will it take for me to receive approved funds?
Funds are usually deposited into your bank account on the next business day.
Will a late payment on a loan affect my credit?
While not all lenders report to the big three credit agencies that handle credit, some might choose to report late or missing payments. This is at the discretion of the lender.
What happens if I know my payment will be late?
The best solution is to contact CashNetUSA and inform them. Usually, they will be willing to extend the payment deadline and find ways to help you through difficult financial times.