Apply for a payday loan, installment loan or line of credit from this direct lender.
Provided you have a steady source of income and an ability to repay your loan, you could qualify for a loan from CashNetUSA. Be sure you know the costs first to make borrowing a short-term loan a good financial decision.
|Product Name||CashNetUSA Loan|
|Loan Term||Varies by state|
|Turnaround Time||1 business day|
|Costs||Varies by state of residency.|
|Requirements||Regular source of income, bank account, US citizen or permanent resident, ages 18+|
- Active checking account
- Driver's license
- Active email address
- US citizen or permanent resident
- 18+ years old
State availabilityCashNetUSA does not offer loans in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia. If you live in one of those states, you’ll want to look elsewhere for a short-term loan.
Do I qualify?
Provided you live in a state CashNetUSA services and have a regular source of income, you may qualify for a loan. Unlike traditional loans from banks or credit unions that rely on your credit score, CashNetUSA looks at all the aspects of your application, such as how long you’ve been employed and how frequently you get paid, to determine if you can afford a loan.
What is CashNetUSA?
CashNetUSA is a trusted lender that has provided over 2 million borrowers across 30 states with quick and easy loans. The application only takes a few minutes, and you will receive an instant decision if you’ve been approved. Once you sign the loan contract, you could have your funds transferred to your bank account as soon as the next business day.
Three types of loans you can get from CashNetUSA
CashNetUSA provides payday loans, installment loans and lines of credit.
Payday Loans. The maximum you can apply for depends on the regulations in your state. You must repay the principal and interest by your next payday.
- State availability: Alabama, Alaska, California, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Washington, Wyoming
Installment Loans. Where you live determines how much you can apply for and the how long you have to pay back the loan. The amounts are usually larger than a payday loan, and the repayment terms are longer. Your financial situation determines if you have the ability to make monthly or bi-monthly repayments until you repay the loan completely.
- State availability: California, Delaware, Illinois, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Wisconsin
Lines of Credit. A CashNetUSA line of credit gives you more freedom when it comes to funding and repayments. You can borrow as much as you need when you need it, up to your approved limit. When it comes to repaying your loan, you can make minimum monthly payments, lump sum payments or pay the outstanding balance in full.
- State availability: Alabama, Idaho, Kansas, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia
CashNetUSA promo code
If you’re approved for a loan, use the promo code below to save 15% or more. Visit CashNetUSA.com for more information.
Disclaimer: 15% off on your initial loan fee for direct payday loans or brokered loans; get a 15% rebate on your first two payments for installment loans or installment-payday loans; or get a 15% rebate on actual Credit Access Bureau fees paid for installment loans in states where CashNetUSA partners with a third-party lender. Conditions apply.
Popular CashNetUSA - Coupon coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|12 Jun 2019||15% off initial CashNetUSA Loan fee||A15****|
What are the benefits of borrowing from CashNetUSA?
Applying for a Payday Loan through CashNetUSA means you have access to the following features and benefits:
- Quick application. The online application takes a few minutes to complete, and you’ll find out if you’re approved almost immediately. If approved, your loan can be transferred into your bank account as soon as the following business day.
- Use the funds for nearly any purpose. You can use the money you receive through a CashNetUSA payday loan any way you want to with very few exceptions.
- No collateral. Since these loans are unsecured in nature, CashNetUSA doesn’t require you to provide any kind of collateral.
- Bad credit is OK. Unlike many mainstream banks and lenders, CashNetUSA does not require you to have a perfect credit history. You can apply for the payday loan no matter what your credit looks like as long as you can demonstrate an ability to repay.
The costs of borrowing
Factors that affect the costs include how much money you borrow, state regulations and how long you take to repay the loan. If you don’t pay the loan off on the due date, you could end up paying more in the form of NSF fees and late charges. If you live in a state that allows extensions to your loan term, you might have to pay fees for this as well.
You can get a clear picture of the fees by going through the loan contract, which you’ll receive after the approval of your application. If you don’t agree with the terms or feel you might not have an ability to repay the full amount on time, you’re under no obligation to sign the contract.
How much can I borrow?
The total amount you can borrow and the type of loan you can apply for varies by state. Consult the table below for a quick guide to your options with CashNetUSA.
|State||Maximum Amount||Loan Type|
|Alabama||$500 / $2,000||Payday / Line of Credit|
|California||$255 / $3,400||Payday / Installment|
|Idaho||$1,000||Line of Credit|
|Kansas||$1,800||Line of Credit|
|Ohio||$1,800 / $2,400||Payday / Installment|
|Texas||$1,800 / $2,400||Payday / Installment|
|Utah||$1,800||Line of Credit|
|Virginia||$1,800||Line of Credit|
How do CashNetUSA loans compare?
What do borrowers say about CashNetUSA?
You may have seen a number of customer complaints about CashNetUSA on its Better Business Bureau (BBB) pages. Keep in mind many of these negative reviews are centered around the high cost of borrowing with CashNetUSA. While these are valid complaints, it’s important to remember that short-term loans tend to have high interest rates. Payday and installment loans are repaid over short periods of time (usually a few weeks to months), and you should expect to pay $10 to $30 for every $100 borrowed.
The reviews posted on Trustpilot are more positive. CashNetUSA has a Trustpilot score of 9.2/10, as of June 2019. Many people praise CashNetUSA for its quick loan processing and customer service.
Is CashNetUSA legit?
Yes. CashNetUSA is a legit lender and abides by all state regulations. You’ll be provided with a loan contract after your application’s approval. This document details your loan terms along with all associated fees and charges.
If you have any questions, you can contact CashNetUSA via their customer service phone number or email address.
How to apply for a loan from CashNetUSA
To apply for a CashNetUSA payday loan, simply click on the Go to Site button, but make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- An American citizen or Permanent resident of the US
- Regular source of income
- At least 18 years old (varies by state)
- Must not reside in: AZ, AR, CO, CT, DC, GE, IN, IA, KY, MD, MA, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, NC, PA, SD, VT, or WV
In order to complete the application successfully, you have to provide the following information:
- Name, phone number, home address and email address
- Date of birth, Social Security number and state ID number
- Employer’s name and phone number
- Income details
- Bank account details
Step-by-step application process:
1. Click the Go to Site button on this page to go straight to CashNetUSA’s website. The form will be prefilled with the promo code above.
2. You’ll choose from a drop-down list of states. Since every state has different laws regarding short-term loans, it’s important you choose the one you reside in.
3. After clicking the Apply Now button, you’ll fill out a two-page application.
4. The first page of your application asks for your personal information, such as your home address and your Social Security number.
5. This second page is where you’ll need to enter information about your bank account and employment.
6. Once you’ve finished, submit the application and wait for the website to process your loan request.
CashNetUSA's online application and your bank account information
CashNetUSA will ask for your bank account numbers during the initial application. After you’ve signed a loan agreement, it may require you to log in through an online portal in order to verify your bank information. This helps CashNetUSA process its loans faster and deposit money more quickly.
I got the loan. Now what?
It’s very important that you read all the fine print listed on your loan contract and in CashNetUSA’s FAQ. While short-term loans can be a good way to afford emergency expenses, they are a costly form of credit. Budgeting for the cost of a loan is necessary so you can be sure to avoid any extra charges for late or missed payments.
Once you sign your contract, you’ll have your funds deposited into your bank account as soon as the next business day. From here, you can use the money for whatever you need.
How do I repay my CashNetUSA loan?
CashNetUSA offers three repayment options, though all might not be available in your state due to local regulations. You can either repay your entire loan at once, make partial repayments or get an extension on your term.
To repay your loan, go to CashNetUSA’s site, enter your checking account information and authorize it to make a withdrawal on the date your repayment is due. CashNetUSA will automatically withdraw the funds from your bank account on the due date.
If you need to make changes to your banking information, contact customer service by emailing or phone at least two days before your repayment is due. You’ll also need to fax a copy of either a voided check or a bank statement from that account (it doesn’t accept starter checks).
If you need to provide payment information to the collections department, CashNetUSA asks you not to fax or email any credit card or bank account information. Instead, call its collections department to set up your method of payment.
I didn’t get the loan. What’s next?
There are a number of reasons you might not have qualified for a loan. Depending on your income and employment history, CashNetUSA may have determined that you couldn’t afford to borrow at this point in time. Or you might not have resided in one of its serviced states.
You may want to consider other lenders that may approve you instead.
If you’re thinking about taking out a loan and you don’t have the best credit, CashNetUSA could be a way to finance a big expense or emergency between your pay checks. But CashNetUSA is only available in a limited number of states. Before you decide, be sure to compare all your options, including short-term lenders like CashNetUSA.