Allianz annual travel insurance
Cover multiple trips under the same policy with strong annual travel insurance.
If you’re a frequent or business travelers, an annual policy is a convenient way to go about getting coverage — and it’s often cheaper. Allianz has three plans to suit the needs of different types of jetsetters — and you can apply up util the day before your first trip.
Compare Allianz travel insurance policies
What annual travel insurance policies does Allianz offer?
There are three annual travel insurance plans to choose from. During the 12-month period, you’re covered for an unlimited number of trips. Depending on which plan you choose, you can travel 10 days or 30 days at a time.
Annual Basic plan
The Annual Basic plan is the most economical choice. It is best for those who don’t need trip cancellation coverage but still want to feel safe.
- Travel Accident Coverage.You’re covered for losses due to death, loss of limbs or sight caused by an accident while traveling.
- 24-Hr hotline assistance.If you have a travel emergency, call Allianz global assistance 24 hours a day.
- Concierge.For destination information, contact the concierge services. They can help make restaurant reservations, and find tickets to events.
- Travel delay.Provides reimbursements for travel delays over six hours.
- Baggage delay, loss or damage.If your baggage is delayed, lost or damaged, you are covered.
- Collision/loss damage.For rental vehicles, you are covered if the car is stolen or damaged.
- Emergency medical transportation.Provides transportation to the nearest hospital when you’ve have an accident or fall ill.
- Emergency medical.You’ll be covered for and medical or dental emergencies for every trip you take for 12 months. This includes money towards accommodations and meals for up to 10 days.
Annual deluxe plan
The Annual deluxe plan is helpful in providing peace of mind for frequent travelers, especially individuals and families. It includes all features of the basic plan, with higher coverage and the addition of:
- Trip cancellation or interruption. If your trip is cancelled or interrupted, you can receive a reimbursement on your prepaid non-refundable expenses.
Ideal for the business traveler with the highest possible coverage with all the features of the deluxe plan. To protect business travelers this plan has added coverage like:
- Change fee. Provides up to $250 in reimbursement for fees to change the dates on your airline ticket.
- Business equipment and rental. Covers lost, delayed, stolen or damaged business equipment up to $1,000. It also covers rented business equipment.
How to buy Allianz annual travel insurance
You can apply for a policy online through Allianz’s website. To speed up the process, have the following information handy:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Additional traveler information
- Payment information
What if I change my mind?
Allianz works with a 10-day review period guarantee. This means that if you are not satisfied with the coverage, you can get a refund on your insurance premium if you cancel your policy within 10 days of purchase.
However, the guarantee is only valid if you have not already filed a claim or left on your trip.
If you travel more than three times a year, Allianz’s annual travel insurance policies can protect all of your trips under the same plan — and for a decent price. While the insurer offers a lot of added-value, take the time to compare ravel insurance companies before committing to a policy.