If you’re a frequent traveler multiple, taking trips each year, Allianz offers annual travel insurance for your peace of mind.
If you’re planning a trip, pick up a travel insurance policy that will give you the coverage and peace of mind that you need. Allianz travel insurance has plans to suit any traveler including annual plans for frequent travelers, domestic and international trips and even rental car insurance. You can’t predict what will happen on a trip, but it’s nice to know you’re covered.
- Trip cancellation: Up to $5,000
- Emergency medical expenses: Up to $500,000
- Baggage coverage: Up to $2,000
- Trip delay: Up to $1,500
- Online purchasing
- Global assistance
- The length of time you are covered on each trip depends on the plan you get
Allianz is one of the most well-known companies in the industry for travel insurance. This large insurance company has been in operation since 1983, and is A+ rated and accredited with the BBB. Allianz issues annual insurance plans that are ideal for individuals, families, and those who travel often for work.
Allianz works with a 10-day review period guarantee. This means that if you are not satisfied with the coverage, you can receive a refund on your insurance premium if you cancel your policy within 10 days of purchase. However, the guarantee is only valid if you have not already filed a claim or left on your trip.
Allianz annual travel insurance policies
Allianz offers three different kinds of annual travel insurance you can choose from, including: the Annual Basic plan, the Annual Deluxe plan and the Annual Executive plan.
Annual Basic plan
The Annual Basic plan is the most economical choice. It is best for those who don’t need trip cancellation coverage but still want to feel safe.
- Travel Accident Coverage. You’re covered for losses due to death, loss of limbs or sight caused by an accident while traveling.
- 24-Hr hotline assistance. If you have a travel emergency, call Allianz global assistance 24 hours a day.
- Concierge. For destination information, contact the concierge services. They can help make restaurant reservations, and find tickets to events.
- Travel delay. Provides reimbursements for travel delays over six hours.
- Baggage delay, loss or damage. If your baggage is delayed, lost or damaged, you are covered.
- Collision/loss damage. For rental vehicles, you are covered if the car is stolen or damaged.
- Emergency medical transportation. Provides transportation to the nearest hospital when you’ve have an accident or fall ill.
Emergency medical. You’ll be covered for and medical or dental emergencies for every trip you take for 12 months. This includes money towards accommodations and meals for up to 10 days.
Annual deluxe plan
The Annual deluxe plan is helpful in providing peace of mind for frequent travelers, especially individuals and families. It includes all features of the basic plan, with higher coverage and the addition of:
- Trip cancellation or interruption. If your trip is cancelled or interrupted, you can receive a reimbursement on your prepaid non-refundable expenses.
Ideal for the business traveler with the highest possible coverage with all the features of the deluxe plan. To protect business travelers this plan has added coverage like:
- Change fee. Provides up to $250 in reimbursement for fees to change the dates on your airline ticket.
- Business equipment and rental. Covers lost, delayed, stolen or damaged business equipment up to $1,000. It also covers rented business equipment.
During the 12-month period, you’re covered for an unlimited number of trips. Depending on which plan you choose, you can travel 10 days or 30 days at a time.
Benefits of Allianz annual travel insurance
- Online purchasing. Purchase your plan in minutes online.
- Coverage. Each of the three annual plans offer a wide range of coverage that can help you feel safer while traveling.
- Global assistance. Allianz services clients in over 150 countries across the world, so you’ll be protected almost anywhere you travel.
How to get Allianz Annual Travel Insurance
Buying insurance through Allianz is simple. The company has offices all over the world, and you can get coverage for most anywhere you travel. You can request a quote right on Allianz’s website. To purchase the insurance plan, you will need to be a US citizen and provide the following information:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Additional traveler information
- Payment information
If you’re a frequent travel and want to cover the essentials for all of your trips, Allianz annual travel insurance is worth looking into. Before choosing Allianz, be sure to compare it with other travel insurance companies.