Celebrate him with unique Father's Day flowers and plants for his office.
This premium flower delivery service sends same-day flowers and gourmet gifts throughout the US. The company has a 100% smile guarantee, so if you’re not completely satisfied with your service, it’ll do everything possible to make it right.
What can I buy at 1-800-Flowers?
- Floral arrangements. Browse hundreds of beautiful and unique flower arrangements, including dog-shaped bouquets and other signature collection items.
- Live plants. Send your loved one a live plant or dish garden that they can keep on enjoying.
- Gift baskets and food. Find tons of gift basket and food items from partner brands like Harry & David, Cheryl’s Cookies, Wolferman’s, The Popcorn Factory and more.
- Keepsake gifts. Shop a large selection of other gift items, like Good Day socks, Message in a Bottle, Harney and Sons Tea and much more.
How do I use my promo code?
Your 1-800-Flowers promo code is applied at checkout. These instructions should help you successfully use your coupon code.
- Visit the 1-800-Flowers coupon code.
- Add the flowers or gifts you’d like to purchase to your cart.
- A box will pop up in the center of your screen. If you’re done shopping, click checkout to continue.
- Choose to sign in or scroll down and check out as a guest.
- After entering your information, you’ll input your promo code on this page. Click to expand the promo code box on the right hand side of the screen.
- Enter your code in the box and click apply.
- Check to make sure your total is properly adjusted before completing your purchase.
Why is not code not working?
Your coupon code could be expired, not available in your location or case-sensitive. Contact 1-800-Flowers customer service directly if you need help with your code.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
No, not unless you have a coupon for free shipping or there is a special free shipping promotion.
1-800-Flowers has a variety of shipping options available, and the cost will depend on the total price of your order.
|Order total||Standard shipping fee|
Up to $14.99
$15.00 – $79.99
$80.00 – $99.99
$100.00 – $149.99
$150.00 – $249.99
$250.00 – $349.99
$350.00 and up
If you need your flowers to get to your recipient faster, you can pay an additional shipping fee on top of the standard delivery fee for these shipping options:
|Shipping method||Additional cost|
|Third business day|
|Second business day|
|Next business day|
|Saturday (where available)||Up to $19.99|
1-800-Flowers offers same-day delivery on select items.
To take advantage of its same-day delivery option, click on the Same-day delivery tab on the company’s website, then select the flowers you want from the list of available gifts. To qualify for delivery on that day, orders need to be placed by 2:30pm Monday — Friday, by 1:00pm on Saturday or by 11:30am on Sunday for residential deliveries.
Note: the cost of same-day shipping will vary based on the amount of your order and the delivery location.
How can I track my order?
As soon as 1-800 Flowers hears that your order has been delivered, you’ll get a confirmation email. Or, you can track your order by going to its website, clicking on Customer service at the bottom of any page and clicking on Track my order. On that page, you can either log into your 1-800-Flowers account or enter your order number and recipient’s zip code without logging in.
You can pay for your 1-800-Flowers order with American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Amex Express Checkout, Masterpass, Visa Checkout or Chase Pay.
Apple Pay and Android Pay are only accepted when you order using the 1-800-Flowers mobile app.
The company takes your security seriously. All sensitive information is encrypted using SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your credit card and personal information from fraud. When your browser is in secure mode, you’ll see the secure “lock” icon at the beginning of your browser bar.
What is 1-800-Flowers’ refund policy?
1-800-Flowers offers a 100% smile guarantee, so if you have any problems with your order, contact the customer service team for information on the next steps to getting a replacement or a refund.
How do I report an issue with my order?
If you’re unhappy with your order for any reason, get in touch with customer service by either calling 1-800-716-4851 or filling out its online form by:
- Going to the 1-800-Flowers website and clicking on the Customer service link at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Issue with my order box.
- Fill out the required fields and briefly explain your concern.
- Wait for a member of the customer support team to get back to you shortly.
When’s the next 1-800-Flowers sale?
If you want to stay in the loop about all the best deals, sign up for the 1-800-Flowers email list and be the first to know about special offers.
You can also shop the Sale page on its website. Here, you’ll see a list of all the flowers and gifts that are currently offered at a discount — sometimes for 25% or more off.
What sets this brand apart?
1-800-Flowers always provides top quality flowers and has partnerships with other gift companies to offer a vast selection of gift items — even for those who aren’t particularly keen on flowers and plants. This company has also been awarded a Top Rating in Floral Customer Service by the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service.
What do people say about this brand?
Online reviewers for 1-800-Flowers are generally pleased with its large selection of gift items, easy to navigate website, friendly customer service and quick delivery.
A few customers reported confusing delivery date options and shipping fees, as well as issues using the PayPal payment option.
What is 1-800-Flowers’ history?
Founder Jim McCann opened his first flower shop in 1976. In the early 90s, McCann formed a deal with AOL, and his company became one of first to have an online presence. Today, McCann’s brother Chris McCann serves as the CEO, and the online flower company continues to flourish.
What about social media?
1-800-Flowers has over a million followers on its Facebook page, where it posts special deals and discounts, as well as featured seasonal flowers. The company is also active on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest. Head over to its YouTube channel for fun how-to videos, DIYs and home decor ideas and inspiration.
How can I contact customer support?
Get in touch with 1-800-Flowers customer support by:
- Calling 1-800-716-4851
- Filling out its online contact form
- Live chatting online
Why should I shop at 1-800-Flowers?
- Large selection of flowers and gift items. One of the largest selections of flower arrangements and gifts.
- Same-day delivery available. Select items can be delivered on the same day you order them.
- 100% smile guarantee. If you’re unhappy with your order for any reason, 1-800-Flowers will work to make it right.
- Extra charge for Saturday delivery. You’ll have to pay an extra $14.99 for a Saturday delivery.
- Extra charge for Valentine’s delivery. Valentine’s Day deliveries cost extra.
You’ll find one of the largest selections of flowers and other gift items online at 1-800-Flowers.
Frequently asked questions
When is the last day I can order flowers and gifts for Valentine’s Day?
If you want to order flowers or gifts for Valentine’s Day, order by February 8 for on-time delivery with standard shipping. The last day to order will be February 13, but you’ll have to pay for Express Overnight Shipping.
When is the last day I can order flowers and gifts for Mother’s Day?
If you want to order flowers or gifts for Mother’s Day, order by May 7 for on-time delivery with standard shipping. The last day to order will be May 11, but you’ll have to pay for Express Overnight Shipping.
What are the hours of delivery?
Typical delivery hours are between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m., but on busy holidays, deliveries may be made slightly before or after.
Our top picks from 1-800-Flowers
More guides on Finder
The best Valentine’s Day deals to shop right now
Score deals from Macy’s, Forever21, 1-800-Flowers and much more when you shop these Valentine’s Day sales.
Order soon so your partner isn’t heartbroken on Valentine’s Day
From Nordstrom to LoveHoney, here’s the delivery cutoff dates you need to know so you can score Valentine’s Day gifts in time.
Mango Prepaid Mastercard review
A basic prepaid card that’s free when you have at least $800 in monthly direct deposits.
Money Metals Exchange review
Pros and cons of buying and selling through this Idaho-based bullion provider.
Where to buy meat online
Keep your fridge stocked with quality cuts from trusted brands.
Golden Eagle Coins review
Pros and cons of buying and selling with this family-owned business.
Where to buy bleach online
Looking to keep your home germ-free? We’ve rounded up a list of retailers that let you shop high-quality bleach products online.
Where to buy hand sanitizer online
Updated daily. Shop in-stock hand sanitizer online from these stores and get fast shipping to your door. Some bulk santizer options are available.
Your deadline for ordering Valentine’s Day flowers online
Same-day flower delivery is possible on Feb. 14, but your options could be limited.
Where to buy Christmas gift baskets and sets online
Start checking those names off your holiday shopping list, while bagging lovely, festive gifts.
Ask an Expert