Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Prepaid mobile plans
Get more for your money and control your spending with a flexible prepaid mobile plan.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Setting up the Internet, mobile phones and home utilities in Australia
Now that you’ve arrived in Australia, there are a few things you should organise to help you set up the internet, mobile phones and household utilities.
- Top 8 reasons your debit card was declined
Take preventive measures beforehand and you will never have to worry about your debit card being declined.
- Cordless phone buying guide: How to choose the best phone for your home
If you want to buy a cordless phone but don’t know where to start, this guide will help you compare the features, specs and prices of top cordless phones.
- Slow internet? We help you identify and solve the issue
If you’re suffering from slow download speeds or choppy Netflix streams, Internet congestion may be to blame.
- Top 7 ways to clear credit card debt
Learn how to reduce your credit card debt. Read our guide to how to approach debt consolidation and help free yourself from financial pressure.
- Tweak your mobile apps to use less data while on the move
It’s easy to eat up your data with apps like Spotify, Instagram and Netflix, but there are ways to use less data on your smartphone.
- Best mobile plans for students
From budget-conscious to international students, different mobile plans offer something for every type of student.
- Compare cheap broadband plans
You don’t have to spend heaps on your broadband. Find out how to compare plans and how to save with our guide.
- Fibre broadband deals
Fibre broadband delivers the fastest internet speeds available. Compare ultra fast broadband plans to find the best value for your needs today.
- End of financial year checklist for small business
The end of the financial year can be a stressful time for small business owners, but there are a number of steps you can take to manage your business’s finances and plan strategically for the future.