Score discounts on must-have tech items.
This online retailer caters to the tech-savvy consumer, offering a wide selection of desktops, laptops, tablets, cellphones, gadgets and more from top brands like Dell, HP, ASUS, Acer, LG, Apple and Samsung.
Popular Newegg coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|23 Apr 2019||Gigabyte geforce gtx 1060 directx 12 gv-n1060wf2oc-3gd 3gb 192-bit gddr5 pci express 3.0 x16 atx video card was: $259.99 now: $179.99 after rebate||********|
|16 Apr 2019||30% off apexgaming ag series gaming power supply (ag-650m), 650w 80 plus gold certified, fully modular, active pfc, continuous power 650w, peak power 850w was: $89.99 now: $62.99||********|
|16 Apr 2019||33% off apexgaming hermes c2 black steel / plastic / tempered glass atx mid tower computer case was: $74.99 now: $49.99||********|
|16 Apr 2019||Lg 55lw340c.B 55" direct led commercial lite integrated hdtv was: $799.99 now: $226.99||********|
|2 Apr 2019||Gigabyte r281-z91 2u rackmount server barebone, amd epyc oem 7451 24-core server processor, athena power bp-tlasa2221 was: $4967.32 now: $4712.32||********|
What can I buy at Newegg.com?
- Computer systems and components. Find great deals on desktops, laptops and computer parts from top brands like Dell, HP, Samsung, Microsoft, Acer and Lenovo.
- Electronics. Shop cell phones, tablets, speakers, chargers, batteries, home theater systems and much, much more.
- Gaming and networking. You’ll find new and pre-owned gaming systems like Xbox, PlayStation and Wii, plus browse through tons of digital games and everything you need to set up your at-home wireless networking system.
- Office solutions. From printers, scanners and software to office chairs and desks, Newegg has a wide selection of office needs.
- Automotive. Compare automotive parts and accessories from Newegg with leading retailers to see if you can score a better price online. You’ll find everything from tires to radar detectors here.
- Home and tools. This tech giant has a little bit of everything. Shop small appliances, smart home gadgets, home decor, tools and even pet care items.
- Clothing and accessories. Find a surprisingly large selection of men’s and women’s apparel and accessories sold by third-party retailers.
- Toys. From collectible action figures and drones to baby toys and STEM learning toys, you’ll find a wide range of toys for the whole family here.
Top tech brands you can purchase from Newegg
Just some of the top tech brands you’ll find in Newegg’s online shop include:
How do I use my promo code
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes, if you are a Newegg Premier member, you’ll get free three-day shipping. Otherwise, you might be able to score free shipping if you’re shopping during a special sales event or have a promo code for free delivery.
Shipping rates with Newegg vary depending on your location, so you’ll have to enter your ZIP code or country you’re shipping into its calculator to get an idea of what you’ll pay.
You do have a few options when it comes to delivery speeds, though:
|Shipping method||Delivery speed|
Next-day, 2-day and 3-day
|1 – 3 business days|
|Ground||1 – 5 business days|
2 – 3 business days
|Super Eggsaver||4 – 7 business days|
Note that all orders are subject to a processing time of 1 to 2 business days, and up to 3 days for Marketplace orders. Newegg.com does not guarantee same-day delivery.
How can I track my order?
As soon as your order ships, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. To track your package, either click directly on the tracking link in your email, or copy and paste the tracking number onto the carrier’s website. You can also log into your Newegg.com account and view your order history and tracking information there.
When tracking your Newegg order, keep these tips in mind:
- Tracking information can take up to 1 business day to become available once you’ve received your shipping confirmation email.
- If parts of your order are shipping separately, you will receive a different tracking number for each package.
- Packages shipped to the U.S. from overseas will not have a tracking number until they reach the U.S.
Newegg accepts the Newegg credit card, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, MasterPass, Bitcoin, Android Pay and Apply Pay. However, not all of these payment methods will be accepted for every type of purchase. Some Marketplace sellers, for example, will only accept credit cards.
Newegg does not accept Android Pay, Apple Pay or Amex Express checkout for these items:
- Will call orders
- Orders to a PO box
- Orders to addresses with special symbols or characters
- Subscription orders
- Digital items
What’s Newegg’s return policy?
Most new, unopened/undamaged items can be returned to Newegg within 30 days of the purchase date. You’ll need to request a return merchandise authorization number before sending your item in the mail, at your expense. Standard returns are typically processed in 2 to 5 business days, while it can take 7 to 10 business days to process returns for computers and tablets.
Note that some items sold on Newegg.com may come with their own individual return policies or restrictions, so you’ll want to read these through before finalizing your purchase.
If you paid for your item using Bitcoin, returns will be honored in the form of a gift card.
Can I exchange my item for a different size or color?
No. Newegg does not exchange or replace items unless they are the exact same model.
Are Newegg returns free?
Only if you’re a Newegg Premier member. Otherwise, you will be responsible for return shipping costs, and some items will incur a separate restocking fee.
How do I return an item to Newegg?
To initiate a return to Newegg.com, you’ll need to first request a return merchandise authorization number, which you can obtain by logging into your account and looking up your order using your order number, or looking under the Order history tab. Along with your RMA, you will receive specific return instructions.
Newegg’s returns address
The returns process may vary depending on the item you purchased and whether it was through Newegg itself or a third-party retailer through its Marketplace. Because of this, you should follow the specific return instructions that you receive when you obtain your RMA number.
When’s the next sale?
Newegg typically runs sales that coincide with some of the biggest shopping events throughout the year like Black Friday and Cyber Monday, as well as major holiday events like President’s Day and Memorial Day. If you don’t see a sale event while you’re shopping, you can always take a look at the Daily Deals section of its website to snap up flash sale items that could be gone in a hurry.
What sets this brand apart?
Newegg has been a leader in the online tech retail space since its inception in 2000. As one might expect from a huge techie company like this one, Newegg has created a robotic shipments system called Perfect Pick, which might be the secret as to how the company can fulfill orders to its 25 million worldwide users. Newegg also offers an Amazon-like fulfillment service to its millions of Marketplace sellers, as well as a paid membership program called Newegg Premier.
Just because this brand has made a name for itself in the electronics space doesn’t mean you can’t find great deals on other types of products as well. In fact, Newegg.com and the Newegg Marketplace sell a wide range of items, including clothing, home appliances, pet care and toys.
What do people say about Newegg?
Despite its A+ BBB rating, this California-based online electronics retailer does receive its share of complaints. The vast majority of unhappy customers report issues with late deliveries, receiving the wrong item and running into problems with the company’s strict return policy. That said, Newegg customer service does seem to do its best to personally respond to most negative reviews out there, indicating that you should at least be able to speak with a real human if you do run into a hiccup with your order.
What is Newegg’s history?
Newegg was founded back in 2000 by U.S. immigrant from Taiwan Fred Chang, who remained the company’s chairman and CEO before stepping down in 2008. The company’s name came about as a way of symbolizing its attempt at recreating and renewing the world of e-commerce, which was headed down a slippery slope for many online businesses at the time.
In 2005, Internet Retailer Magazine named Newegg one of the internet’s top 10 retailers — a true testament to the company’s nearly instant success. In 2016, Chinese tech company Liaison Interactive purchased the majority stake in Newegg.
How can I contact customer support?
To get in touch with Newegg customer support, try:
- Calling (800) 390-1119, or entering your phone number into the form on its website to have a customer service representative call you back within 15 minutes.
- Send a text message to NEWEGG(639344), or enter your phone number and message online.
- Live chat online 24/7.
What about social media?
You’ll find Newegg on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest and YouTube. Follow its Facebook and Twitter accounts to stay up-to-date on the latest sales and special offers. Another bonus about this company’s Facebook presence is that it allows users to leave reviews, which seems to be a feature that many retailers have hidden these days. Although you’ll see a mix of positive and negative reviews, at least you know the company is laying it all out there.
If you’re into tech-related news, updates and a few how-to videos, Newegg’s YouTube channel is the place to be.
Why should I shop at Newegg?
- Competitive pricing. Newegg.com is known for offering electronics and other items for much cheaper than you might be able to find elsewhere.
- Variety of payment methods. Pay for most items with Bitcoin if you wish!
- Sell your items through the Newegg Marketplace. Earn some extra cash when you sell your items on Newegg’s Marketplace. Choose Newegg’s fulfillment service if you don’t want to have to worry about handling shipping.
- Shipping and returns are not free. You’re responsible for paying for the cost of shipping and returns.
- Online complaints. Some customers online say they’ve had problems with delivery speeds and returns hassles.
If you love electronics and snagging a bargain, Newegg.com is worth a look for your next computer or other tech purchase. Just make sure you familiarize yourself with the specific return policy for your item(s) to help you avoid a potential returns snafu down the road.