This online retailer caters to the tech-savvy consumer, offering a wide selection of desktops, laptops, tablets, cellphones, gadgets and more from top brands like Dell, HP, ASUS, Acer, LG, Apple and Samsung.
Up to $800 off select Surface Duo, starting at $649.99
Save $50 on Samsung Galaxy Buds+
Bundle and save up to $300 off select soundbars
Get promo codes by signing up
Galaxy Buds+ $99.99 & free 2 day shipping
Limited Time. T&Cs apply
Buy Galaxy S20 FE 5G and get $50 instant credit toward Galaxy Watch3
Shop at the home audio & home theater store on Amazon
Browse through an unbeatable selection of home entertainment brands at Amazon.com's store.
Up to $400 off Surface Laptop 3 today
20% off marketing materials
Extra 5% off accessories and monitors with a PC purchase
Terms and Exclusions Apply, See Site for Details
Up to $150 off Select PCs and Monitors
Apple Watch SE starting at $13.74/month
Save up to $360 when you bundle Surface Pro 7 and Type Cover
Save up to 31% on select monitors and bundles
$200 off the moto edge was: $699.00 now: $499.00
Extra 5% off accessories and monitors with a PC purchase
Limited Time Offer
Lenovo ideapad 15.6" 8gb memory laptop was: $579.99 now: $499.99
35% off marketing materials
Save $10 on Xbox Arctic Camo Special Edition wireless controller
Samsung Galaxy A42 5G now $5/mo.
Save up to $400 on select tablets and laptops
Buy one Apple or Galaxy watch, get another up to $280
Up to $150 off select Pcs
Save $360 on Surface Pro X starting from $999.99
20% off $35+ copy orders
Up to $700 cash-back when you buy Surface laptop 4
Moto g7 play as low as $12/mo at 0% APR
$20 off moto g stylus
Moto G power as low as $14/mo at 0% APR
Edge now: $699.99
3% back in HP Rewards
While Supplies Last
Up to $70 off Samsung Galaxy Watches (GW, Active)
Save up to $400 on Select MSI Gaming PCs, starting at $899/$1249
Save $50/$100 on the Asus TUF FX505GT-US52, now: $699/$899
Galaxy Tab S7 was: $649.99 now: $149.99
Save up to $170 on pcs and monitors
Save up to $150/200 on select MSI Gaming PCs, starting at $899/$1249
School-ready savings. Up to $100 off Surface laptop Go
What can I buy at Newegg.com?
- Computer systems and components. Find great deals on desktops, laptops and computer parts from top brands like Dell, HP, Samsung, Microsoft, Acer and Lenovo.
- Electronics. Shop cell phones, tablets, speakers, chargers, batteries, home theater systems and much, much more.
- Gaming and networking. You’ll find new and pre-owned gaming systems like Xbox, PlayStation and Wii, plus browse through tons of digital games and everything you need to set up your at-home wireless networking system.
- Office solutions. From printers, scanners and software to office chairs and desks, Newegg has a wide selection of office needs.
- Automotive. Compare automotive parts and accessories from Newegg with leading retailers to see if you can score a better price online. You’ll find everything from tires to radar detectors here.
- Home and tools. This tech giant has a little bit of everything. Shop small appliances, smart home gadgets, home decor, tools and even pet care items.
- Clothing and accessories. Find a surprisingly large selection of men’s and women’s apparel and accessories sold by third-party retailers.
- Toys. From collectible action figures and drones to baby toys and STEM learning toys, you’ll find a wide range of toys for the whole family here.
Top tech brands you can purchase from Newegg
Just some of the top tech brands you’ll find in Newegg’s online shop include:
How do I use my promo code
To use your Newegg promo code, follow these steps.
- Visit the Newegg website.
- Find what you need and click Add to cart.
- Preview the banner at the top of your screen letting you know what’s in your cart. If you’re done shopping, click View shopping cart.
- Scroll to the bottom of the checkout page to a box that says Apply promo code.
- Enter your email address to use a discount code. Click Enter.
- Enter your promo code in the box.
- Click Apply to see your savings.
Why is my code not working?
To use a Newegg promo code, you’ll need to first enter your email address. If you’re still having trouble with your discount code, it could be expired, case-sensitive or not available in your home country. Contact Newegg directly with specific questions.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes, if you are a Newegg Premier member, you’ll get free three-day shipping. Otherwise, you might be able to score free shipping if you’re shopping during a special sales event or have a promo code for free delivery.
Shipping rates with Newegg vary depending on your location, so you’ll have to enter your ZIP code or country you’re shipping into its calculator to get an idea of what you’ll pay.
You do have a few options when it comes to delivery speeds, though:
|Shipping method||Delivery speed|
Next-day, 2-day and 3-day
|1 – 3 business days|
|Ground||1 – 5 business days|
2 – 3 business days
|Super Eggsaver||4 – 7 business days|
Note that all orders are subject to a processing time of 1 to 2 business days, and up to 3 days for Marketplace orders. Newegg.com does not guarantee same-day delivery.
How can I track my order?
As soon as your order ships, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. To track your package, either click directly on the tracking link in your email, or copy and paste the tracking number onto the carrier’s website. You can also log into your Newegg.com account and view your order history and tracking information there.
When tracking your Newegg order, keep these tips in mind:
- Tracking information can take up to 1 business day to become available once you’ve received your shipping confirmation email.
- If parts of your order are shipping separately, you will receive a different tracking number for each package.
- Packages shipped to the U.S. from overseas will not have a tracking number until they reach the U.S.
Newegg accepts the Newegg credit card, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, MasterPass, Bitcoin, Android Pay and Apply Pay. However, not all of these payment methods will be accepted for every type of purchase. Some Marketplace sellers, for example, will only accept credit cards.
Newegg does not accept Android Pay, Apple Pay or Amex Express checkout for these items:
- Will call orders
- Orders to a PO box
- Orders to addresses with special symbols or characters
- Subscription orders
- Digital items
What’s Newegg’s return policy?
Most new, unopened/undamaged items can be returned to Newegg within 30 days of the purchase date. You’ll need to request a return merchandise authorization number before sending your item in the mail, at your expense. Standard returns are typically processed in 2 to 5 business days, while it can take 7 to 10 business days to process returns for computers and tablets.
Note that some items sold on Newegg.com may come with their own individual return policies or restrictions, so you’ll want to read these through before finalizing your purchase.
If you paid for your item using Bitcoin, returns will be honored in the form of a gift card.
Can I exchange my item for a different size or color?
No. Newegg does not exchange or replace items unless they are the exact same model.
Are Newegg returns free?
Only if you’re a Newegg Premier member. Otherwise, you will be responsible for return shipping costs, and some items will incur a separate restocking fee.
How do I return an item to Newegg?
To initiate a return to Newegg.com, you’ll need to first request a return merchandise authorization number, which you can obtain by logging into your account and looking up your order using your order number, or looking under the Order history tab. Along with your RMA, you will receive specific return instructions.
Newegg’s returns address
The returns process may vary depending on the item you purchased and whether it was through Newegg itself or a third-party retailer through its Marketplace. Because of this, you should follow the specific return instructions that you receive when you obtain your RMA number.
When’s the next sale?
Newegg typically runs sales that coincide with some of the biggest shopping events throughout the year like Black Friday and Cyber Monday, as well as major holiday events like President’s Day and Memorial Day. If you don’t see a sale event while you’re shopping, you can always take a look at the Daily Deals section of its website to snap up flash sale items that could be gone in a hurry.
What sets this brand apart?
Newegg has been a leader in the online tech retail space since its inception in 2000. As one might expect from a huge techie company like this one, Newegg has created a robotic shipments system called Perfect Pick, which might be the secret as to how the company can fulfill orders to its 25 million worldwide users. Newegg also offers an Amazon-like fulfillment service to its millions of Marketplace sellers, as well as a paid membership program called Newegg Premier.
Just because this brand has made a name for itself in the electronics space doesn’t mean you can’t find great deals on other types of products as well. In fact, Newegg.com and the Newegg Marketplace sell a wide range of items, including clothing, home appliances, pet care and toys.
What do people say about Newegg?
Despite its A+ BBB rating, this California-based online electronics retailer does receive its share of complaints. The vast majority of unhappy customers report issues with late deliveries, receiving the wrong item and running into problems with the company’s strict return policy. That said, Newegg customer service does seem to do its best to personally respond to most negative reviews out there, indicating that you should at least be able to speak with a real human if you do run into a hiccup with your order.
What is Newegg’s history?
Newegg was founded back in 2000 by U.S. immigrant from Taiwan Fred Chang, who remained the company’s chairman and CEO before stepping down in 2008. The company’s name came about as a way of symbolizing its attempt at recreating and renewing the world of e-commerce, which was headed down a slippery slope for many online businesses at the time.
In 2005, Internet Retailer Magazine named Newegg one of the internet’s top 10 retailers — a true testament to the company’s nearly instant success. In 2016, Chinese tech company Liaison Interactive purchased the majority stake in Newegg.
How can I contact customer support?
To get in touch with Newegg customer support, try:
- Calling (800) 390-1119, or entering your phone number into the form on its website to have a customer service representative call you back within 15 minutes.
- Send a text message to NEWEGG(639344), or enter your phone number and message online.
- Live chat online 24/7.
What about social media?
You’ll find Newegg on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest and YouTube. Follow its Facebook and Twitter accounts to stay up-to-date on the latest sales and special offers. Another bonus about this company’s Facebook presence is that it allows users to leave reviews, which seems to be a feature that many retailers have hidden these days. Although you’ll see a mix of positive and negative reviews, at least you know the company is laying it all out there.
If you’re into tech-related news, updates and a few how-to videos, Newegg’s YouTube channel is the place to be.
Why should I shop at Newegg?
- Competitive pricing. Newegg.com is known for offering electronics and other items for much cheaper than you might be able to find elsewhere.
- Variety of payment methods. Pay for most items with Bitcoin if you wish!
- Sell your items through the Newegg Marketplace. Earn some extra cash when you sell your items on Newegg’s Marketplace. Choose Newegg’s fulfillment service if you don’t want to have to worry about handling shipping.
- Shipping and returns are not free. You’re responsible for paying for the cost of shipping and returns.
- Online complaints. Some customers online say they’ve had problems with delivery speeds and returns hassles.
If you love electronics and snagging a bargain, Newegg.com is worth a look for your next computer or other tech purchase. Just make sure you familiarize yourself with the specific return policy for your item(s) to help you avoid a potential returns snafu down the road.
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to become a Newegg Premier member?
Membership costs between $4.17 and $6.66 per month, depending on how many months you sign up for at once.
Newegg size guide: What size do I need?
If you’re shopping for clothing on Newegg.com, keep in mind that you are buying these items from third-party retailers that sell on Newegg’s Marketplace. Thus, you’ll need to contact the sellers directly to view accurate size guides for the particular item you’ve got your eye on.
Will I be charged sales tax?
Newegg.com charges sales tax only to customers in California, Indiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Washington.
How do I become a Newegg Marketplace seller?
You’ll need to fill out an online application, which will ask for information like your company name, address, contact information and the type and number of SKUs you plan to sell. Once your application is accepted, you can begin adding items to your Marketplace account.
More guides on Finder
List of lenders that accepted PPP applications
See which lenders offered PPP loans while the program was open.
SBA loans for nonprofits
Government-backed coronavirus relief is now available to tax-exempt organizations.
Calculate monthly payroll costs for SBA Paycheck Protection Program loans
Find out how much your business is eligible to borrow in 5 steps.
Applying for the Paycheck Protection Program? Advice from 3 lenders
We talked to three business loan marketplaces to get the scoop on this new SBA program.
SBA loans for faith-based organizations
Churches, temples and other religious nonprofits affected by the coronavirus now have more access to government funding.
The SBA 504 loan program: How it works
Government-backed financing for real estate, equipment and more.
SBA Community Advantage loans explained
SBA loans up to $250K with a mission to help underserved businesses — and relatively relaxed qualifications.
SBA 7(a) loan program: How it works
Explore rates, fees, collateral requirements and more for the SBA’s most popular loan program.
SBA guarantee fee, explained
The government may back your loan, but it comes at a price.
SBA lines of credit: What you need to know
Compare the four types of CAPLines to find the right one for your small business.
Ask an Expert