Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
GiftCards.com – Personalized Gift Cards Review
Get rewarded for buying the gift that’s as good as cash
The person you are gifting will also receive the benefits of being able to check their balance and look at their transaction history at anytime, online. For cards with a PIN, changing it is as easy as visiting the GiftCards.com website and entering in the card information.
- $0 usage fees
- Process and print fees for Visa gift cards range from $2.95 to $6.95 depending on how much money you are loading onto the card
- Personalizing gift cards is $1 extra
- Earn G-money points when you purchase select gift cards, and redeem those rewards on future purchases
- Funds do not expire
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal alien
- Have a local U.S. address
Purchase Requirements Checklist
- Valid email address
- Billing and shipping address
- Credit Card
Fees & Repayments
- Card replacement fees are $4.95 or $5 depending on the card
- For certain cards there is a monthly service charge that ranges from $1.95 to $4.95 if your card is inactive for 12 months
- Visa gift cards have a purchase fee that ranges from $2.95 to $6.95
- Small business gift cards have a foreign transaction fee of 3% of the purchase price
How to buy
To buy a gift card through GiftCards.com, pick an option from the menu above and you will be taken to the GiftCards.com site. The email and name of your recipient will be required for e-cards. Make sure you also have both your billing and mailing addresses available and a credit card to complete your purchase.
These gift cards are a quick and easy way to show someone you care. In addition to the card being a great gift, eligible purchases will earn reward points for future purchases.
These gift cards are pretty straightforward for the most part. The only thing to be wary of is that the funds on the Small Business Visa Prepaid, GiftLocal Direct, and VirtualGift cards will expire. A service fee for inactivity will be taken out of the balance of certain gift cards if left unused for 12 months.
To get around these two pitfalls either get cards without expirations and service fees or make sure your giftee is well aware of the expiration date and what happens if their card is left inactive for an extended period of time.
September 2020 GiftCards.com promo codes & deals
Ask an Expert