Get rewarded for buying the gift that’s as good as cash
Personalized gifts online or in hand.
When you’re looking to get a gift for any occasion, GiftCards.com has customizable options that reward you for your purchase. Gift cards include a pre-made video of your choosing and a small personal message, and for an additional $1 you can add your own picture to the card.
The person you are gifting will also receive the benefits of being able to check their balance and look at their transaction history at anytime, online. For cards with a PIN, changing it is as easy as visiting the GiftCards.com website and entering in the card information.
- Virtual Amazon.com gift cards from GiftCards.com
- Bulk Gift Cards for Small Businesses from Gift Cards.com
- Personalized MasterCard Gift Cards from GiftCards.com
- Buy eGift Cards
- Create a one-of-a-kind Personalized Visa Gift Cards at GiftCards.com
- Earn rewards when you buy a Visa Gift Card online
- Visa Gift Card
- Virtual Visa Gift Card
- Visa eGift Card
- Buy Panera Gift Card
- Buy Regal Cinemas Gift Card
- Buy CVS Gift Card
- Buy Texas Roadhouse Gift Card
- Buy Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card
- Buy Barnes & Noble Gift Card
- Buy Applebee’s Gift Card
- Buy Cracker Barrel Gift Card
- Buy Papa John’s Gift Card
- Buy Bath & Body Works Gift Card
- Buy GameStop Gift Card
- Buy JCPenney Gift Card
- Buy Belk Gift Card
- Buy SpaFinder Gift Card
- Buy Bass Pro Shops Gift Card
- Buy Hot Topic Gift Card
- Buy Home Depot Gift Card
- Buy Red Robin Gift Card
- Buy IHOP Gift Card
- Buy Columbia Gift Card
- Buy Foot Locker Gift Card
- Buy Cabela’s Gift Card
- Buy Darden Restaurants Gift Card
- Buy Amazon Gift Card
- Buy Best Buy Gift Card
- Buy Sephora Gift Card
- $0 usage fees
- Process and print fees for Visa gift cards range from $2.95 to $6.95 depending on how much money you are loading onto the card
- Personalizing gift cards is $1 extra
- Earn G-money points when you purchase select gift cards, and redeem those rewards on future purchases
- Funds do not expire
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal alien
- Have a local U.S. address
Purchase Requirements Checklist
- Valid email address
- Billing and shipping address
- Credit Card
Fees & Repayments
- Card replacement fees are $4.95 or $5 depending on the card
- For certain cards there is a monthly service charge that ranges from $1.95 to $4.95 if your card is inactive for 12 months
- Visa gift cards have a purchase fee that ranges from $2.95 to $6.95
- Small business gift cards have a foreign transaction fee of 3% of the purchase price
These gift cards are a quick and easy way to show someone you care. In addition to the card being a great gift, eligible purchases will earn reward points for future purchases.
These gift cards are pretty straightforward for the most part. The only thing to be wary of is that the funds on the Small Business Visa Prepaid, GiftLocal Direct, and VirtualGift cards will expire. A service fee for inactivity will be taken out of the balance of certain gift cards if left unused for 12 months.
To get around these two pitfalls either get cards without expirations and service fees or make sure your giftee is well aware of the expiration date and what happens if their card is left inactive for an extended period of time.
How to buy
To buy a gift card through GiftCards.com, pick an option from the menu above and you will be taken to the GiftCards.com site. The email and name of your recipient will be required for e-cards. Make sure you also have both your billing and mailing addresses available and a credit card to complete your purchase.
Do personalized gift cards have PINs?
No. Only Visa gift cards issued after June 30, 2016 have PINs.
Can I withdraw or deposit money on a gift card through an ATM?
No. Cash access is not available for any GiftCards.com gift cards.
How long does it take for a physical gift card to arrive?
Deliveries can range from 2-10 business days from the time of purchase, depending on the shipping method chosen.
How do I activate a personalized gift card?
On GiftCards.com select “Activate” and enter the 16-digit number on the front of the card and 3-digit CVN on the back of the card, or call customer service.
Is a GiftCards.com gift card considered a credit card?
No, a gift card is considered a prepaid card. The purchases made with one will be run as credit, but it is not a credit card.
Is there a minimum or maximum value for a Visa eGift card?
Yes, you can load as little as $10 or as much as $250 on your initial purchase.