Thank you for taking the time to submit reviews for products/providers listed on our site. We encourage you to share your opinions, both favourable and unfavourable, in accordance with these User Review Guidelines. Reviews will be moderated to detect inappropriate content like fake reviews and spam. We reserve the right to reject or remove your review if we believe that your review is in breach of these Guidelines. Ultimately, our team has the final say with regard to the interpretation and application of these Guidelines, which may be updated at any time.
Tips for writing a good review:
- Be fair and objective
- Your overall rating should match up with your written review.
- Highlight pros and cons of the product/provider
- What delighted you or surprised you of product/provider?
- What would be helpful for someone else knowing before signing up to that product/provider?
- Be specific about your use case and how you used that product.
Genuine experiences / no spam or fake reviews
Reviews can be positive, negative or neutral. However, reviews should fairly and accurately reflect a recent, genuine experience that you have had as a purchaser/customer of the product or provider (within the last 12 months), and should not be posted just to manipulate the product or provider’s ratings. Don’t post fake reviews, don’t post the same review multiple times, and don’t post reviews for the same product/provider from multiple accounts.
No affiliation or bias
We will only approve of reviews that are honest and unbiased. You should not write a review if you’re closely associated with, affiliated with, work for, or are in competition with a particular product or provider. Examples of biased reviews include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews of your own business or business that you have a direct interest in
- Posting reviews if you are a current or former employee
- Reviews about a competitor to manipulate their ratings
No irrelevant reviews
Reviews should be based on your experience of the specific product or provider. They should be detailed, informative, and relevant to the question you are answering. Finder’s Reviews feature is not a platform for general political, social commentary, or personal rants. Reviews that do not meet this standard will not be approved.
Proof of experience
You should keep hold of any documentation that shows you’ve had a genuine buying or service experience with the product or provider. We may at our discretion ask for such documentation in order to verify your experience. If you are unable to verify or do not respond, we may remove your review.
We expect all reviews (negative or positive) to be respectful. We will not allow or approve reviews that are hateful, harmful, derogatory, discriminatory, defamatory or obscene, including content that:
- harasses, intimidates or bullies an individual or group of individuals
- incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of, or disparages an individual or group on the basis of their race, culture, beliefs, physical or mental conditions, gender, religion, age, etc.
- contains personal attacks, threats or insults directed at other people
- contains swearing, SHOUTING, or other obscene, profane or offensive language or gestures
- contains sexually explicit material
No illegal or harmful content
We will not approve any content that contains illegal content or depicts illegal activity. This includes, but is not limited to content that:
- infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright.
- advocates terrorist acts
- promotes, incites or instructs in crime or violence
- promotes illegal products and services
- links that lead to harmful/offensive websites
Reviews should not include any advertising, promotions, marketing material or links.
As reviews will be publicly available on our website, do not include any sensitive or personal information in your reviews, such as names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses, or any other information that could be used to identify or impersonate someone.
More guides on Finder
Why is financial literacy important?
Experts weigh in on the importance of financial education.
Finder’s response to the Ukraine crisis
A note from Frank, Fred and J.
Today’s top US stocks: Opendoor Technologies (OPEN ↑17.2%), Lumen Technologies (LUMN ↑13.9%)
See the 10 biggest gainers on the New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq on Nov. 04, 2021
10 inverse ETFs for bearish investors
Bearish ETFs can earn you profits when the stock market is down. Learn more.
How $1.9 trillion of stimulus could push Bitcoin’s price to a new all time high
There is no shortage of reasons why Bitcoin to surge past $60,000 to a new all time high, with $1.9 trillion of freshly printed US dollars on the way.
Ask an Expert