30% off your order of $85+
We gathered the best deals in one place, helping you to narrow top discounts by retailer and category. Shop the sales to save on everything from big-ticket electronics, to subscription services, to fast fashion from the comfort of your couch. Looking to venture out? Get the lowdown on doorbusters at your favorite stores.
Top stores with Black Friday deals
Stay cozy this winter when you snag deep discounts on Carhartt’s selection of jackets, coveralls, vests and flannels. In the past, we’ve seen more than 25% off the retailer’s comfy clothes and sturdy gear.
- Branded T-shirts from $18
- Plaid and flannel button-up shirts for men from $34
Save big on electronics when you shop Samsung’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. In previous years, we’ve seen standout deals on items like smart TVs, Chromebook Plus and the Galaxy Note.
- Trade in and save up to $450 on Galaxy S20 FE 5G.
- PGet 50% off the new Galaxy S20FE 5G.
- $100 off the Q70T QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV – from $899.99 (previously $999.99)
Looking for comfy leggings and an oversized sweater to cozy in for the holidays this year? Or maybe you’re after a festive dress for fancy holiday pictures and gatherings with your family. Forever 21 has you covered with some of the best fashion deals we’ve seen so far.
- 30% to 50% off everything across the site
- 30% off all dresses and tops
- Black Friday doorbusters under $24
You can count on this popular retailer to slash already budget-friendly prices even further for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. We’re already spotting some standout early deals on everything from intimates to jeans.
- 25% off select jeans, joggers and leggings
- 50% off American Eagle clearance
- 60% off Aerie clearance
While T.J. Maxx doesn’t typically go big for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, you still might discover some small perks like free shipping on online orders and free totes. Plus, it’s always worth checking out the retailer for its wallet-friendly prices on big name brands.
- Blank NYC Drape Front Jacket — $20 (usually $40)
- Frame Cropped Balloon Sleeve Crew Neck Sweater — $60 (usually $80)
- Rag & Bone Ingrid Coat — $100 (usually $200)
Last year, Lululemon went all out with discounts like 50% off cropped leggings and 30% to 40% off shorts and workout tops. This year, we’re seeing more athleisure steals as Lululemon slashes its prices for Black Friday — even on some of its more popular items that typically defy sales.
- Wunder Under High-Rise Tight – $89 (save $39)
- Wunder Puff Jacket – $179 (save $69)
- Reveal Tight Mesh Stripes – $79 (save $39)
Upgrade your athletic wardrobe with Nike’s upcoming discounts. The store has been known to offer 25% off deals plus additional sales on clearance styles.
- Nike Blazer Mid ’77 Vintage – $57.97 (was $100)
- Nike Air Max 2090 – $82.97 (was $150)
- Nike 50 Tech Fleece – $107.97 (was $130)
The best deals we’ve found in 2021 so far
30% off your first Autoship order
Then 5% off all future Autoship deliveries. Free shipping on orders over $49.
20% off your order + free shipping
40% off winter favorites boots + more
Up to 40% off appliances + instant savings
Instantly save up to $600 when you buy 6+ appliances. T&Cs apply.
Free shipping and returns
Get 15% off by signing up
Free sheets + 2 pillows with select mattress purchase
All Black Friday deals
WATCH: Where to find the BEST Black Friday deals
Check out our short video where we give you the rundown on where to look to find the best Black Friday deals this year.
What is a doorbuster?
Doorbusters are deals and low-priced products available for a tight window of time — like when store doors open first thing in the morning. However, the majority of doorbuster deals can be found online at a similar — or even cheaper — price.
What time does Black Friday start?
Typically, most stores unfold Black Friday in the morning. But it’s increasingly common for stores to launch even earlier — as you’re still taking in turkey on Thursday. If you’re looking to purchase from an international retailer, you might have to wait until opening hours in that store’s home country.
When do Black Friday sales end?
Many Black Friday sales this year extend beyond the big day and into the following weekend. Some stores even slide their online sales well beyond the weekend and into Cyber Week. If you’re worried you’ve missed out on something, double-check which stores are extending their sales in our list of deals.
What is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday is the online cousin of Black Friday, created to persuade people to shop online when that wasn’t such a common thing.
Which stores are closed on Thanksgiving day?
More and more stores are taking a stance against opening on Thanksgiving day, giving their employees some much-needed family time instead. Here are a few popular retailers that have vowed to stay closed for the holiday.
How do I get the most out of Black Friday?
- Research early and often. Some stores posted deals as early as Halloween and are going strong from November 25 through to early December.
- Make sure your retailer ships to your address. Always a good one to check before you get excited over a deal.
- Shop around. You might find a better deal elsewhere. For example, Apple notoriously offers mediocre Black Friday deals, while competitors sell new or refurbished Apple products at bigger discounts.
- Don’t get too caught up in “bargains.” Some of the best deals involve new TVs. But even if you buy one at a delicious discount, it could come with higher shipping costs that eat into any savings, depending on where you buy it.
- Avoid shipping charges. Don’t lose your savings by paying too much to send it your way. Shopping in stores is one way to avoid paying postage. But if you prefer to shop online, some merchants waive shipping fees over a specified total.
- Make a budget — and stick to it. Don’t blow your budget on items you don’t need simply because they’re on sale. Consider using your debit card or cash to stay within your means. Check out our guide to using your credit card on Black Friday for more advice.
Full list of Black Friday store pages
Browse product sales
Read more on this topic
New Balance Black Friday deals
Sprint ahead with New Balance’s Black Friday deals.
Stores that will refund you if prices drop for Black Friday
Here’s what you need to know about price protection policies ahead of Black Friday, from time frames to product exclusions.
Megabus Cyber Monday deals
See how to get free tickets from Megabus on Cyber Monday.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday leggings deals
Free leggings? Yes, please! See where you can score BOGO deals on fun, printed leggings. Plus, see more sales from some of our fave retailers right now.
StudentUniverse Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
StudentUniverse Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales for 2020.
Great Wolf Lodge Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for Great Wolf Lodge.
Air France Cyber Monday deals
The best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals from Air France.
IHG Cyber Monday deals
Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales from IHG — and all its brands.
Lufthansa Cyber Monday deals
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals from Lufthansa.
Avianca Cyber Monday deals
Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals from Avianca Airlines.
Ask an Expert