Small business loans that are quick and easy to get and secure.
Starting a small business is difficult, but this small business loan could help simplify some of the more daunting tasks. The Biz2Credit Small Business Loan is a lending platform that does most of the heavy lifting for you when it comes to financing your small business. From its quick and easy application to its wide range of online tools, Biz2Credit has what you need to make informed decisions and get the funding you need. With a helpful staff available to answer any questions you may have, this site really does strive to make the lending process as painless as possible.
|Product Name||Biz2Credit Small Business Loan|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Requirements||Varies by lender. Typically, lenders seek companies that have been in business for at least two years, are profitable and have a good credit history. Some lenders may offer startup loans to new entrepreneurs.|
What is Biz2Credit?
Any small business needs capital to sustain itself, and Biz2Credit is looking to get you the money you need with the least frustration possible. With loan products that range from startup financing to asset-based loans Biz2Credit is bound to have just what any small business owner needs to get the funding that will help bring those big ideas to life.
Loan specialists are available to help field those tricky questions that come up during the lending process, and can guide you to making the best decision for your business. You can also count on Biz2Credit to get loans that are being offered by reputable lenders, as all of them are prescreened for your convenience.
How does Biz2Credit compare with other business lenders?
Benefits of a small business loan from Biz2Credit
- Just the amount you need. Financing is available for $5,000 all the way to $5,000,000 to get the capital you need to support your business.
- Prescreened lenders. All lenders whose offers are presented are prescreened by Biz2Credit to ensure a secure loan that fits the specific goals your business requires.
- Customer satisfaction. Biz2Credit is a listed as a top-rated company by customers through Trustpilot and given a 10 out of 10 rating.
- Application process. When you apply through Biz2Credit for a small business loan you will only need to fill out one application and as an added bonus it is completely free.
- All in one place. All of your loan matches will be easily viewable through Biz2Credit’s streamlined, easy-to-use loan dashboard. Avoid messy user interfaces and complex jargon with their simple breakdowns of each offer.
- Loan options to suit any need. Small business loans offered include microloans, SBA 7(a) and Community Development Company (CDC) 504 loans, expansion loans, working capital, equipment loans, merchant cash advance, and asset-based loans.
Features of a Biz2Credit small business loan
- Security. Biz2Credit’s website is verified by Entrust and encrypts and secures data to keep your information private.
- Financing amount. Find and secure from $5,000 to $5,000,000 in loans for your small business.
- Application process. There is only one application to fill out to receive information on available funding options from several different lenders, and it’s completely free.
- Prescreened lenders. Any offers that are available to you through this website will already be vetted by Biz2Credit to help ensure your satisfaction.
- Quick service. With just a few pieces of information this service is able to match you with available loans in mere seconds.
- Self-help tools. A full service Knowledge Center is available through the website including Small Business Lending Index, free webinars, research reports, eBooks, inciteful newsletters for small businesses, and more.
- Customer service on staff. Chatting with associates is available through the website to help resolve any issues you may encounter and assist you with making the most of your customer experience.
- All in one place. The loans you are matched with are available to compare and view on the website thanks to a clean, simple dashboard.
- Available loans. Startup financing, microloans, SBA 7(a) and CDC 504 loans, expansion loans, working capital, equipment loans, business lines of credit, merchant cash advance and asset-based loans are all available.
- Customer satisfaction. This service totes a 10 out of 10 customer satisfaction rating and was voted number one by customers on Trustpilot.
How to apply for a small business loan through Biz2Credit
- Startup loans are available, but most lenders look for an established business, in operation for 2 or more years.
- Loan amount you need and its purpose.
- Time in business.
- Annual revenue.
- Credit score.
- Full name, contact information and birthday.
Biz2Credit Small Business Loan is a simple, clean way to find out what your options are for financing. There are other services similar to this website available, so be sure to take a look at services of its kind before making your decision.