We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Explore Regions Bank’s suite of accounts
Account options are plentiful but only residents inside the branch network can apply.
From interest-bearing checking to business CDs, Regions Bank offers a broad selection of accounts with online and mobile-friendly banking options. But you’ll need to live within its branch network to apply.
What banking products does Regions Bank offer?
Why should I open an account at Regions Bank?
A number of perks are in store for Regions Bank account holders:
- Impressive account suite. Regions Bank offers a comprehensive selection of both personal and business banking products.
- Waived fees. With the exception of the LifeGreen Simple Checking account, Regions offers multiple options to waive monthly account fees.
- Regions LockIt. Should you misplace your Regions card, you can block transactions right from the Regions mobile app.
- Cashback rewards. Both the Regions CheckCard and Now Card earn cashback rewards on eligible purchases.
What should I look out for?
- Limited availability. Regions Bank‘s products are limited to residents in 16 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
- Limited ATM network. Straying outside Regions 1,900 ATM network could result in ATM fees.
- Minimum opening deposit. A number of Regions accounts require a minimum opening deposit.
- Tiered rates. Most interest rates with this provider are tiered and vary by state, which means you’ll need to talk to a representative to find out what you qualify for.
Compare with leading bank and credit union accounts
Regions Bank‘s customer service
There are five ways to get in touch with a Regions Bank representative:
- Phone. Call 800-734-4667, weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., CT.
- Online form. Regions customers can log in to the website and complete a secure online form for a reply from customer service.
- Live chat. Chat with a representative on Region’s website, weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., CT.
- Social media. Keep up with all things Regions Bank on Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare and LinkedIn.
- In person. Visit a Regions branch during business hours.
With such a broad selection of accounts, Regions Bank caters to a range of personal and business banking needs. But you’ll need to live within its 16 state branch network to open an account.
If you’re not sure Regions Bank is for you, explore your account options with other providers.
Frequently asked questions
Read more on this topic
Explore Community First Credit Union’s suite of bank accounts Community First Credit Union offers big-bank account features to a limited Northeast Florida membership.
Compare CD vs. savings account Compare pros, cons, interest rates, features, fees and more.
Compare CD vs. bond Explore the differences between CDs and bonds to learn which is right for you.
Explore Mutual of Omaha Bank’s suite of accounts Full line of banking and investing options, but limited physical locations
Explore Commerce Bank’s suite of bank accounts Explore this regional bank’s pros, cons and account options.
Explore Golden 1 Credit Unions suite of bank accounts Features a comprehensive list of checking and savings accounts to California residents.
Explore Alaska USA Federal Credit Union’s suite of bank accounts Offers 24/7 customer support and a suite of accounts to four states.
Explore KeyBank’s suite of bank accounts This regional bank offers 20+ checking and savings accounts in 15 states.
Explore America First Credit Union’s suite of bank accounts Offers high APYs and plenty of variety, but it only services five states.
Explore Delta Community Credit Union’s suite of bank accounts Features free accounts and 24/7 phone support for metro Atlanta and Delta employees.