Apply for an Advance America loan online and expect quick access to funds
Advance America began operations in 1997, functioning as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Grupo Elektra, a leading global provider of banking services. From just a few centers in the Southeast, Advance America now has over 2,400 centers across the US, with its presence felt in most American states. Advance America is a fully-accredited, nationally-recognized financial organization and it provides an array of financial services and products like payday loans, installments loans, title loans, prepaid Visa cards, tax services and MoneyGram services. Applying for an Advance America loan is easy, given that you can apply online.
Find out your credit score here
Are payday loans legal in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.
How do Advance America Loans compare?
What loans does Advance America offer?
While Advance America provides Payday Loans, it gives you the ability to choose from other offerings as well, and details of your options are as follows:
- Installment Loans. Through an Installment Loan you can expect to borrow more than you can through a Payday Loan. Instead of repaying the borrowed amount as a single repayment, you get to spread the repayments over a longer duration and you can make these repayments in line with your pay schedule. Bear in mind that Advance America does not offer these loans in all states.
- Title Loans. If you own a car, you can use its title to get a loan through Advance America. The amount you can borrow depends on your car’s appraised value. To determine this you have to take your car to your closest Advance America center. The state you reside in has a bearing on availability and length of these loans, but you don’t have to pay any penalties if you decide to pay the loan off ahead of time.
- Online Loans. Advance America offer convenient Online Loans, and with these you can expect access to approved funds by the next business day. You can apply for a Payday or Installment Loan online, depending on your state of residence, and you can apply for an Online Loan even if you have poor credit history.
The features of a Payday Loan from Avance America
Advance America Payday Loans come with a number of features that make them an offer worth considering:
- Easy process. Applying for these loans takes no more than a few minutes, whether you apply online or in-store. If you apply in-store you can get the money you require almost immediately. If you don’t wish to visit an Advance America location, you can conveniently apply online, and in this case you can get access to funds by the following business day.
- Use funds for any purpose. There are no restrictions on how you can use the approved funds, and you can use this money for just about any worthwhile reason, including paying medical bills, car repairs, or just covering shortfalls in your budget until you next get paid.
- No collateral. These Payday Loans are unsecured in nature, so you don’t have to worry about providing any kind of collateral.
- Early repayments. You can pay the loan off ahead of schedule by simply getting in touch with a representative at the location your loan originated, and in certain states you might even qualify for a partial return of your loan fee.
What fees and charges apply?
The amount you borrow along with state regulations have a bearing on the fees you end up paying, but you can be sure that Advance America payday loan fees comply with relevant state and federal laws. Advance America, through the loan agreement, gives you a clear indication of all applicable fees at the very onset, and the typical fee for every $100 borrowed over a two-week period is around $15. If you don’t make the required repayment by the due date, late fees and other relevant fees can apply, and you can find a mention of these in the loan agreement.
Is Advance America a ‘safe’ lender?
Advance America, as previously mentioned, is a fully-accredited, nationally-recognized financial institution, and it is a founding member of the Community Financial Services Association (CFSA), a body that encourages fair lending practices coupled with full disclosure. Advance America complies with all applicable state and federal laws and outlines fees clearly in loan offer documents.
How you can apply for this Payday Loan
Applying for an Advance America payday loan online is easy and takes around five to 10 minutes.
Just make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You’re over 18 years of age
- You have a valid government issued ID
- You have a source of income
- You have a social security number
- You’re not involved in bankruptcy at the time of applying
To complete the application successfully you have to provide different kinds of information, such as:
- Personal details like your complete name, social security number, and date of birth
- Your checking account/routing number
- Your income details
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between an in-store and online payday loan from Advance America?
With an in-store loan, you get access to funds immediately upon approval, and with an Online Loan you can expect access to funds only by the next business day.
How quickly can I get another Payday Loan after repaying the first completely?
This depends on specific state laws, because certain states require a gap between two payday loans.
Does Advance America check my credit score before approving a loan?
No, but it could evaluate your eligibility by making use of an Experian devised custom rating model.
What is the maximum amount I can borrow?
The maximum you can borrow through this Payday Loan depends on where you live because state regulations cover this as well.
Can I pay the loan off ahead of time?
Yes you can, and in some states you can even look forward to a partial refund of loan fees.