Advance America offers a variety of loans, some of which can be applied for online
Advance America began operations in 1997, and from just a few centers in the Southeast, Advance America now has over 2,400 centers across the U.S. Advance America is a fully-accredited, nationally-recognized financial organization that provides an array of financial services and products like cash advance loans, installments loans, title loans, prepaid Visa cards, tax services and MoneyGram services.
Find out your credit score here
Are cash advance loans legal in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if cash advance loans are legal in your state.
How do Advance America loans compare with other loans?
- If the provider quotes a different rate to the one above please let us know
What kinds of loans does Advance America offer?
- Installment Loans. With an installment loan, instead of repaying the borrowed amount as a single repayment, you get to spread the payments out over a longer period of time. Bear in mind that Advance America does not offer these types of loans in all states.
- Title Loans. If you own a car, you can use its title to get a loan through Advance America. The amount you can borrow depends on your car’s appraised value. To determine this you have to take your car to your closest Advance America store. Each state has their own regulations on the availability and length of title loans.
- Payday Loans. Advance America offers cash advance/payday loans online or in person. If you apply for your loan online, the funds will deposited into your bank account the next day. When applying in person, you will receive the money on the spot.
The features of a payday loan from Advance America
Advance America payday loans come with a number of features that make them an offer worth considering:
- Easy process. Applying for these loans takes no more than a few minutes, whether you apply online or in-store. If you apply in-store you can get the money you require almost immediately. If you don’t wish to visit an Advance America location, you can conveniently apply online, and in this case you can get access to funds by the following business day.
- Use funds for any purpose. There are no restrictions on how you can use the approved funds.
- No collateral. These payday loans are unsecured in nature, so you don’t have to worry about providing any kind of collateral.
- Early repayment. You can pay the loan off ahead of schedule by simply getting in touch with a representative at the location your loan originated, and in certain states you might even qualify for a partial return of your loan fee.
What fees and charges apply?
The amount you borrow along with state regulations have a bearing on the fees you end up paying, but you can be sure that Advance America payday loan fees comply with relevant state and federal laws. Advance America, through the loan agreement, gives you a clear indication of all applicable fees at the very onset, and the typical fee for every $100 borrowed over a two-week period is around $15. If you don’t make the required repayment by the due date, late fees and other relevant fees can apply.
Is Advance America a safe lender?
Advance America, as previously mentioned, is a fully-accredited, nationally-recognized financial institution, and it is a founding member of the Community Financial Services Association (CFSA), a body that encourages fair lending practices coupled with full disclosure. Advance America complies with all applicable state and federal laws and outlines its fees clearly in loan offer documents.
How do I apply for an Advance America payday loan?
Whether applying online or in-store, you will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:.
- You’re over 18 years of age
- You have a valid government issued ID
- You have a source of income
- You have a Social Security number
- You’re not involved in bankruptcy at the time of applying
You will need to provide the following information:
- Personal details, including your complete name, Social Security number, and date of birth
- Your checking account/routing number
- Your income details
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between an in-store and online payday loan from Advance America?
With an in-store loan, you get access to the funds immediately upon approval, and with an online loan you can expect the funds to be deposited into your bank account on the next business day.
How quickly can I get another payday loan after repaying the first completely?
This depends on specific state laws, because certain states require a gap between two payday loans.
Does Advance America check my credit score before approving a loan?
No, but it could evaluate your eligibility by making use of an Experian devised custom rating model.
What is the maximum amount I can borrow?
The maximum amount you can borrow through this payday loan depends on where you live. Advance America provides an online tool to help you determine your state’s regulations on payday loans.
Can I pay the loan off ahead of time?
Yes you can, and in some states you can even look forward to a partial refund of loan fees.