Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare custom motorcycle insurance
Protect your motorcycle's custom mods from damage in an accident.
Narrow down motorcycle insurers by roadside assistance coverage, accident forgiveness and more to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Arizona
See why riders pay $150 above the US average for insurance, despite Arizona’s low minimum requirements.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Georgia
Motorcycle crashes and major cities could weigh into your premium in Georgia.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in North Carolina
North Carolina may have high motorcycle insurance requirements, but premiums hover slightly above the national average.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania sticks to the US average for bike insurance with many quality companies to choose from.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Massachusetts
Bike insurance costs a bit more than the national average, but packed cities may skew this number.
- How to register your new motorcycle
You’ll need to prove ownership and insurance before getting your license plate handed to you.
- Compare commercial motorcycle insurance
Find customized coverage fit for your rental customers or crew.
- Motorcycle insurance vs. car insurance
The difference goes beyond covering an extra pair of wheels.
- Deadliest places to drive in the US
Does your city or state rank on these foreboding lists?
- How to insure a motorcycle with a salvage title
Salvage your bike’s roadworthy reputation with a safety-focused rebuild and rebuilt title, then get insurance.