Bundle your insurance needs, including basic motorcycle coverage.
finder.com’s rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Get a quote if you already use other Amica insurance products
- Pick something else if you’re looking for thorough coverage or discounts
- Many riders can apply for motorcycle coverage
|States served||All 50 states|
|Pay schedule||6 months, monthly|
|Claims methods||online, email, phone|
- Bundle your insurance
- Financially stable company
- Easy online claims
- Lack of website information
- Few coverage and discount options
- Coverage not available in every state
- No online quotes
What motorcycle insurance coverage does Amica offer?
Amica offers standard motorcycle coverage to protect your ride:
- Bodily injury liability. Get coverage for injuries to other drivers and passengers if you cause an accident.
- Property damage liability. Pay for the other driver’s vehicle repairs or replacement, if needed.
- Collision. Protect yourself from paying motorcycle repairs out of pocket after an accident.
- Comprehensive. Cover non-collision accidents like weather damage, theft, vandalism or falling tree branches.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist. Get protection from other drivers who don’t have enough insurance to cover you during an accident
What discounts can I get with Amica?
Amica offers a few discounts you may be eligible for:
- Anti-lock brakes. Make sure your ride is equipped with ABS brakes for safety to potentially qualify for savings.
- Anti-theft device. Install an antitheft system to keep thieves away and get a lower premium.
- Multi-bike. Keep all your bikes on the same policy with Amica.
- Multi-policy. Bundle your motorcycle insurance with auto, home, condo or renter’s insurance.
Pros and cons of Amica motorcycle insurance
- Bundle insurance policies. Amica offers several products that you can bundle on one policy, including auto, home and life insurance. One of its standout features is the company’s auto dividend policies, which pays back some of the premium to the policyholder during specific periods.
- Financially stable company. The company has an A+ rating with AM Best, meaning it can pay out your claims.
- Online claims. File your claims conveniently from your online account.
- Personalized quotes. You’ll receive a customized quote from an Amica representative, but you’ll have to call.
- Lack of website information. The company doesn’t offer much information about its motorcycle insurance online. You’ll have to call for more details.
- Few coverage and discount options. Competitors may offer wider coverage options to fit your needs unless you just need the basics.
- Coverage not available in every state. While Amica’s auto insurance covers all 50 states, its motorcycle insurance doesn’t. Call an agent to find out if you can get coverage in your area.
- No online quotes. You’ll have to speak with a representative to get an insurance quote.
How to apply for Amica motorcycle insurance
Amica keeps things personal by providing quotes directly from a representative over the phone:
- Phone. To apply for insurance, speak with a representative at 800-242-6422.
- Email. Have questions? Feel free to email the company using the contact form on its Contact us page.
- Agent. You can also opt to contact the regional or local branch. Enter your ZIP code on the company’s Contact us page, then use the address or phone number listed.
What info do I need to apply?
Make your application process simple by having this information on hand:
- Your personal information: home address, phone number and date of birth
- Driver’s or motorcycle license number
- Motorcycle details: make, model and license plate number
- Driving history
- Choice of coverage
- Payment information
How to make a claim with Amica
To file a claim with Amica, you can report accident details online or by phone.
- Online. Log into your customer account to report an accident online.
- Phone. Report your claim by calling 800-242-6422.
Alternatives to Amica
Amica provides basic motorcycle insurance that can be bundled with its other products. The company includes standard coverage with several discounts available. However, you may find more options with competitors, and Amica doesn’t offer motorcycle coverage in every state.
Compare motorcycle insurance providers to find the best fit for you.
Frequently asked questions about Amica motorcycle insurance
Car insurance ratings
★★★★★ — Excellent
★★★★★ — Good
★★★★★ — Average
★★★★★ — Subpar
★★★★★ — Poor
Our insurance team analyzes car insurance providers to help you choose the best car insurance for you.
We rank insurers from one to five stars based on key factors including customer satisfaction, policy options, price, billing, claims, and support. We create these rankings to help you narrow down an insurance provider that best suits your budget and coverage needs.