Get funding for your business with high maximum loan amounts and minimal restrictions.
National Business Capital can connect you to financing, regardless of your perceived risk, so you can get the working capital you need to develop your business. However, high factor rates might make your loan difficult to repay.
|Product Name||National Business Capital Business Loans|
|Minimum Loan Term||0.25 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||25 years|
|Requirements||Your company must have been in business for at least 6 months and have an annual revenue of at least $100,000.|
- Must have been in business 6+ months
- Annual revenue of $180,000+
- Must provide a personal Social Security number after prequalification
Do I qualify?
To qualify for a business loan from National Business Capital, your company must meet two basic requirements:
- It must have been in business for at least 6 months
- It must have a minimum annual revenue of $180,000
If you’re a new business owner, you must have a credit score of at least 620 in order to qualify for startup financing.
What makes National Business Capital business loans unique?
National Business Capital connects you to a marketplace of lenders. Business owners who may not qualify for a loan from a traditional bank could benefit from this service. National Business Capital has approved applications from business owners with credit scores under 500 as well as over 750.
What is National Business Capital?
Founded in 2009, National Business Capital connects borrowers to personalized financing options for businesses in every field, from hospitality to IT.
If you’re connected to a lender — National Business Capital claims to connect 90% of its applicants with financing — you may be able to borrow up to $5 million for terms between 3 to 24 months. Rather than interest, you’ll have a factor rate based on your business and your personal finances.
The exact terms you qualify for will depend on the lender.
What types of financing can I get?
National Business Capital’s partner lenders offer a wide range of types of financing to fit various needs, in addition to its small business loans.
SBA and Hybridge SBA loans
- Loan amounts: $50,000 to $5 million
- Terms: 10 to 25 years
- Eligibility: At least 2 years in business, $100,000 annual gross sales, 685 personal credit score.
SBA loans are a type of government-backed financing that comes in larger amounts and at more competitive rates than your typical business loan. The downside? It can take several months to process your application.
National Business Capital’s Hybridge SBA loan option shortens that wait time down to 45 days by giving your business a standard business loan to cover expenses while you wait for SBA funding to come through.
Business lines of credit
- Credit limits: $10,000 to $5 million
- Terms: 6 months to 10 years
- Eligibility: At least 6 months in business, $100,000 in gross annual sales.
A line of credit gives your business access to cash to cover ongoing expenses — even if you don’t have strong credit. It can be particularly useful if you have costs you wouldn’t be able to pay for with a credit card, like hiring a contractor or costly renovations. You can withdraw from it at any time, helping you avoid overborrowing for an unpredictable expense.
Startup business loans
- Credit limits: $5,000 to $150,000
- Terms: Revolving
- Eligibility: 620 credit score.
New businesses might want to consider applying for startup business financing. Its startup loan is a revolving line of credit, which give you flexible minimum monthly repayments rather than fixed repayments. There’s no time in business or revenue requirement. And you can get approved in one to four weeks with minimal documentation.
Accounts receivable financing
- Loan amounts: $10,000 to $5 million
- Terms: Revolving
- Eligibility: At least 6 months in business, $40,000 in monthly accounts receivables
Businesses that rely on invoices from their clients might want to consider get an advance on their accounts receivables rather than a traditional business loan. It’s a revolving line of credit, so it gets repaid as your clients fill their invoices. Like the business line of credit, this option is open to all credit types.
What are the benefits of a business loan from National Business Capital?
- High connection rate. Even if you’ve had issues with your personal credit or business credit in the past, National Business Capital may be able to find a lender within its network that suits your needs.
- Quick turnaround. You may receive approval in as little as 24 hours and have your funds disbursed to your bank account within days.
- Set payments and terms. With a factor rate that’s expressed by cents on the dollar, you know exactly how much you will pay in interest and when.
- Unsecured loans. Unlike traditional banks, you’re not forced you to put up collateral for a loan. This means your hard assets are safe from immediate repossession in the event that you default or have a payment dispute.
- No restrictions. National Business Capital doesn’t set any industry restrictions and doesn’t outline any specific use for your loan. However, the lender you’re connected with may set some restrictions.
What to watch out for
National Business Capital offers generously lenient applicant requirements and efficient service, but its rates aren’t publicly available. Consider the following before applying for a loan.
- Lack of transparency. You’ll need to speak to a representative to find out what you qualify for, and you won’t be able to compare the rate you’re quoted with previous applicants.
- Potentially high interest rates. Prepare to pay as high as 30 cents on the dollar for a loan. This would amount to $15,000 for a $50,000 loan.
Compare National Business Capital to other business loan providers
How do I apply?
While National Business Capital doesn’t have very strict eligibility criteria, keep in mind that your business must be at least six months old and have a minimum annual revenue of $50,000 in order to qualify. And if you’re looking to finance a startup, you must have a credit score of 680 or higher.
When you’re ready to apply, click the Go to Site button on this page and complete National Business Capital’s online application form with your company’s financial history and other important information. You should be able to complete the online form in just a few minutes.
You’ll typically hear back within 24 hours. When applying for a financing through National Business Capital, you’ll need to provide both business and personal information to complete your application and demonstrate your eligibility. This information may include: Once you submit the required information, National Business Capital will review your eligibility and determine if you prequalify for a business loan. After prequalifying, the lender may perform a credit check and ask for further information such as your Social Security number for verification.
Maximize your chances of approval
When applying for a financing through National Business Capital, you’ll need to provide both business and personal information to complete your application and demonstrate your eligibility. This information may include:
Once you submit the required information, National Business Capital will review your eligibility and determine if you prequalify for a business loan. After prequalifying, the lender may perform a credit check and ask for further information such as your Social Security number for verification.
I was connected to a business lender. Now what?
Your lender will work with you to finalize your loan agreement. If fully approved, you can use your loan funds to hire new employees, buy more supplies or however else you see fit.
Some lenders offer automatic payments to help make paying your loan back easy, but don’t slack off: Keep track of your repayments to avoid any negative impacts to your credit.
National Business Capital offers companies the financing they need when other lenders refuse. With high maximum loan amounts and minimal restrictions on how you use the funds, National Business Capital may be worth considering if you want to be connected with a more flexible lender.
However, its network of lenders may charge a high factor rate or have quick repayment terms, so be sure to check your final contract before you agree to a loan. Be sure to compare your business loan options to make sure you’re getting the best rates and terms for you.