Get funding for your business with high maximum loan amounts and minimal restrictions.
Lenders offering business loans can be very selective. An inability to get a loan can crush your company’s potential for growth. National Business Capital offers you financing, regardless of your perceived risk, so you can get the working capital you need to develop your business.
|Product Name||National Business Capital Business Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||.25 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||25 years|
|Requirements||Your company must have been in business for at least 6 months and have an annual revenue of at least $180,000.|
- Must have been in business 6+ months
- Annual revenue of $180,000+
- Must provide a personal Social Security number after prequalification
Do you qualify?
To qualify for a business loan from National Business Capital, your company must have been in business for at least 6 months and have a minimum annual revenue of $180,000.
What is National Business Capital?
Founded in 2009, National Business Capital provides personalized financing for businesses in every field from hospitality to IT. It offers a quick, easy approval process with a low bar for qualification. National Business Capital claims to connect 90% of its applicants with financing, the majority of whom were denied a loan from a major bank.
What makes National Business Capital business loans unique?
National Business Capital connects you to a marketplace of lenders. Business owners who may not qualify for a loan from a traditional bank could benefit from this service. National Business Capital has approved applications from business owners with credit scores under 500 as well as over 750.
What are the benefits of a business loan from National Business Capital?
- High approval rate. National Business Capital is willing to finance your company even if you have issues with your personal credit or business performance.
- Quick turnaround. Approvals in as little as 24 hours and funds disbursed to your bank account within days
- Set payments and terms. With a factor rate that’s expressed by cents on the dollar, you know exactly how much you will pay in interest and when.
- Unsecured loans. Unlike traditional banks, you’re not force you to put up collateral for a loan. This means your hard assets like computers are safe from immediate repossession in the event that you default or have a payment dispute.
- No restrictions. National Business Capital won’t govern how you use the funds, unlike its competitors. There are no industry restrictions and you can use the loan for your business however you see fit as long as you can pay it back on time.
What to watch out for
National Business Capital offers generously lenient applicant requirements and efficient service, but its rates aren’t publicly available. Consider the following before applying for a loan.
- Lack of transparency. You’ll need to speak to a representative to find out what you qualify for, and you won’t be able to compare the rate you’re quoted with previous applicants.
- Potentially high interest rates. Prepare to pay as high as 30 cents on the dollar for a loan. This would amount to $15,000 for a $50,000 loan.
Compare National Business Capital to other business loan providers
Am I eligible for a National Business Capital business loan?
Your company must have been in business for at least 6 months and have a minimum annual revenue of $180,000.
Maximize your chances of approval
When applying for a financing through National Business Capital, you’ll need to provide both business and personal information to complete your application and demonstrate your eligibility. This information could include but is not limited to:
- Your contact details (name, phone number, mailing address, email address, etc.)
- Identity verification (date of birth, driver’s license number, etc.)
- Proof of business ownership
- Business performance (bank statements, balance sheets, etc.)
Once you submit the required information, National Business Capital will review your eligibility and determine if you prequalify for a business loan. After prequalifying, the lender may perform a credit check and ask for further information such as your Social Security number for verification.
How do I apply?
You can click the “Go to Site” button on this page and complete National Business Capital’s online application form with your company’s financial history and information in hand. You should be able to complete the online form in just a few minutes. You’ll typically hear back within 24 hours.
I got my National Business Capital business loan. Now what?
- Finance your company’s growth. Use the money to hire new employees, buy more supplies or however else you see fit.
- Pay back the loan. Keep track of your repayments to avoid any negative impacts to your credit.
National Business Capital offers companies the financing they need when other lenders refuse. With high maximum loan amounts and minimal restrictions on how you use the funds, National Business Capital may be worth considering if you want a more flexible lender.
Be sure to compare your business loan options to make sure you’re getting the best rates and terms for you.