Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Is water backup coverage worth it?
This affordable add-on can provide valuable coverage from water damage inside your home.
Any kind of leak in your home can lead to serious damage done and high repair costs. Adding water backup coverage to your home insurance policy could provide valuable and affordable coverage that your standard policy doesn't offer.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Compare home renovation insurance
Transform your home without leaving insurance gaps while your home’s under construction.
- Horror stories you could actually insure against
13 best horror stories where insurance could have saved the day.
- Compare bus conversion insurance
Find and qualify for the right type of policy when living in a skoolie.
- Home improvements that lower homeowners insurance
Save up to 20% on your home’s policy by improving its safety and security.
- What to pack in a hurricane preparedness kit
Stock up on essential supplies to help you through a hurricane evacuation or bunker down at home.
- Does insurance cover camping?
From bears to boats, know when your campout could use protection to cover all the possibilities.
- Root renters insurance review 2021
Try an affordable, app-based policy rooted in simple coverage offerings.
- Root home insurance review July 2021
Put down roots with discounted coverage for car and home insurance in 12 states.
- Openly home insurance review Jul 2021
Robust coverage and high limits on this startup’s standard policies if you own a high-value home.