Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Is water backup coverage worth it?
This affordable add-on can provide valuable coverage from water damage inside your home.
Any kind of leak in your home can lead to serious damage done and high repair costs. Adding water backup coverage to your home insurance policy could provide valuable and affordable coverage that your standard policy doesn't offer.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Where to buy rapid COVID tests online
At-home COVID tests are the fastest way to find out if you have the coronavirus, but availability is limited and prices vary.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2022
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Best umbrella insurance
Receive extra liability coverage with an umbrella policy from these top insurers, though they may require you to have car insurance through them.
- Texas disaster assistance for the 2021 Winter Storm
Here’s where to get financial help for yourself and your business if you’ve been affected by the storm in February 2021.
- Compare home renovation insurance
Transform your home without leaving insurance gaps while your home’s under construction.
- The 4 worst natural disasters of 2020 – and how to protect your future
Reflect on the costliest disasters of 2020 — and make sure you have the insurance that covers them.
- Horror stories you could actually insure against
13 best horror stories where insurance could have saved the day.
- Compare bus conversion insurance
Find and qualify for the right type of policy when living in a skoolie.
- Home improvements that lower homeowners insurance
Save up to 20% on your home’s policy by improving its safety and security.
- What to pack in a hurricane preparedness kit
Stock up on essential supplies to help you through a hurricane evacuation or bunker down at home.