BMO Sobeys AIR MILES Mastercard Review
Earn AIR MILES faster when you shop at Sobeys, Foodland and other AIR MILES Partners.Get 800 AIR MILES Bonus Miles (enough for $80 towards purchases with AIR MILES Cash).
Purchase Interest Rate
|Product Name||BMO Sobeys AIR MILES Mastercard|
|Reward||Get 3x the AIR MILES for every $25 spent at Sobeys and eligible AIR MILES partners, and get 1 AIR MILE for every $25 spent elsewhere.|
|Welcome Offer||Get 800 AIR MILES Bonus Miles (enough for $80 towards purchases with AIR MILES Cash).|
|Purchase Interest Rate||19.99%|
|Cash Advance Rate||22.99% (21.99% for Quebec residents)|
|Balance Transfer Rate||22.99%|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 21 days|
- Think about this card if you regularly shop at Sobeys, Foodland or AIR MILES partners, and don’t want to pay an annual fee.
- Choose something else if you’d rather get comprehensive benefits or a low interest rate.
- There’s no minimum annual income required to qualify for this card.
If you’re an avid AIR MILES collector and shop regularly at Sobeys or Foodland, you could benefit from the BMO Sobeys AIR MILES Mastercard.
- No annual fee. This card has no annual fee.
- Earn AIR MILES. Get 3x the AIR MILES for every $25 spent at Sobeys and eligible AIR MILES partners, and get 1 AIR MILE for every $25 spent elsewhere.
- Welcome bonus. Get 800 AIR MILES Bonus Miles (enough for $80 towards purchases with AIR MILES Cash).
- Product coverage. Get additional warranty and insurance coverage on the products you buy with your card.
- Zero liability. Protect yourself against unauthorized charges on your account with zero liability coverage.
- Enhanced security. Safeguard your account with IDefence identity theft assistance and Mastercard SecureCode.
- Customer support. Take advantage of a 24/7 hotline to deal with any issues on your account.
- No fee for additional cards. Avoid paying an additional fee for extra cards.
What to watch out for
- Low return. Since this card has no annual fee, the AIR MILES earn rate is rather low.
- High interest. You’ll pay 19.99% on purchases and 22.99% (21.99% for Quebec residents) on cash advance transactions.
- No added benefits. You won’t get added perks like roadside assistance, travel insurance or airport lounge access.
What should I know before I apply
How to apply
- Click “Go to site” to be directed to the BMO Sobeys AIR MILES Mastercard application.
- Read through the Disclosure Statement details and click Accept & Continue.
- Complete the application with details that include your name, email address, social insurance number and birth date.
- Review and submit your application.
The BMO Sobeys AIR MILES Mastercard is for loyal Sobeys and Foodland shoppers who want to earn double the AIR MILES when they buy groceries and other purchases. This card also comes with a welcome offer and basic insurance for no annual fee.
Frequently ask questions