Shell AIR MILES Mastercard from BMO Review
If you spend big on gas and other products at Shell, you could earn rewards for your spending with the Shell AIR MILES Mastercard from BMO.Get 800 AIR MILES Bonus Miles.
Purchase Interest Rate
|Product Name||Shell AIR MILES Mastercard from BMO|
|Reward||Get 2 AIR MILES for every $20 spent at participating AIR MILES Partners, and get 1 AIR MILE for every $20 spent on eligible purchases elsewhere.|
|Welcome Offer||Get 800 AIR MILES Bonus Miles.|
|Purchase Interest Rate||19.99%|
|Cash Advance Rate||22.99%|
|Balance Transfer Rate||22.99%|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 21 days|
|Go to site|
- Think about this card if you collect AIR MILES and regularly fuel up at Shell.
- Choose something else if you’d prefer a higher return or want more benefits.
- There are no income requirements to qualify for this card.
If you want a fee-free card that lets you earn extra AIR MILES, you might like to check out the Shell AIR MILES Mastercard from BMO.
- No annual fee. Save money with no annual fee.
- Earn AIR MILES. Get 2 AIR MILES for every $20 spent at participating AIR MILES Partners, and get 1 AIR MILE for every $20 spent on eligible purchases elsewhere.
- Welcome bonus. Get 800 AIR MILES Bonus Miles.
- Purchase protection. Relax knowing your purchases are insured against damage with extended warranty coverage.
- Tap and go payment. Pay instantly with Mastercard contactless payment and Apple Pay.
- Enhanced security. Protect your purchases when you shop online with Mastercard SecureCode.
- No fee for additional cards. Get as many cards as you want without having to pay an additional fee.
What to watch out for
- Low return. Compared to other cards on the market, this AIR MILES card has a lower earn rate.
- High interest. Any outstanding balance will face a rate of 19.99%, while cash advance transactions will cost 22.99%.
- No travel perks. Even though you’re earning travel rewards, you won’t get any travel benefits like medical insurance, airport lounge access or flight discounts.
What should I know before I apply
How to apply
- Click “Go to site” to be directed to the Shell AIR MILES Mastercard from BMO application.
- Complete the application with details that include your name, email address, social insurance number and birth date.
- Review and submit your application.
The Shell AIR MILES Mastercard from BMO is a good fit for AIR MILES collectors who regularly buy gas and other products at Shell. It comes with a welcome offer and basic insurance for no annual fee.
Frequently asked questions about Shell AIR MILES Mastercard from BMO