BMO IGA AIR MILES Mastercard Review
Planning your next trip? Double your AIR MILES when you shop for groceries at IGA.Get up to 800 AIR MILES Bonus Miles. Earn 400 Bonus Miles when you make your first eligible purchase and earn 400 Bonus Miles when you spend at least $1,000 in the first three months.
Purchase Interest Rate
|Product Name||BMO IGA AIR MILES Mastercard|
|Reward||Get 2 AIR MILES for every $20 spent on eligible purchases at IGA stores and at participating AIR MILES partners, and get 1 AIR MILE for every $20 spent elsewhere.|
|Welcome Offer||Get up to 800 AIR MILES Bonus Miles.|
|Purchase Interest Rate||19.99%|
|Cash Advance Rate||22.99%|
|Balance Transfer Rate||22.99%|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 21 days|
|Go to site|
- Think about this card if you collect AIR MILES and don’t want to pay an annual fee.
- Choose something else if you’d rather get more benefits or a low interest rate.
- There’s no minimum annual income required to qualify for this card.
If you’re an AIR MILES enthusiast and regularly shop at IGA, chances are the BMO IGA AIR MILES Mastercard could be a good fit for you.
- No annual fee. Save money with no annual fee.
- Earn AIR MILES. Get 2 AIR MILES for every $20 spent on eligible purchases at IGA stores and at participating AIR MILES partners, and get 1 AIR MILE for every $20 spent elsewhere.
- Welcome bonus. Get up to 800 AIR MILES Bonus Miles. Earn 400 Bonus Miles when you make your first eligible purchase and earn 400 Bonus Miles when you spend at least $1,000 in the first three months.
- Purchase protection. Protect the products you buy with extended warranty and insurance coverage.
- Zero liability. Avoid paying for fraudulent charges on your account with zero liability coverage.
- Enhanced security. Protect your purchases with IDefence identity theft assistance and Mastercard SecureCode for online purchases.
- 24/7 support. Talk to customer support at any point to deal with issues related to your card.
- No fee for additional cards. Get as many cards as you need for no extra charge.
What to watch out for
- Low return. This card offers a low AIR MILES to dollar spent earn ratio.
- No travel perks. You won’t get added travel benefits like medical insurance, airport lounge access or flight discounts.
What should I know before I apply
How to apply
- Click “Go to site” on this page to be directed to the BMO IGA AIR MILES Mastercard application.
- Complete the application, which includes providing your name, email address, social insurance number and birth date.
- Review and submit your application.
The BMO IGA AIR MILES Mastercard is for loyal IGA shoppers who want to earn more AIR MILES with every swipe. This card also comes with a welcome offer and basic insurance for no annual fee.