Jeeves credit card review
Earn cashback, pay no FX fees and spend in multiple currencies with this global business card by Jeeves.
The Jeeves credit card is a cashback card designed for global startups operating in multiple countries. This card lets you earn up to 4% cashback with no annual fees and free unlimited cards for employees. You can pay for purchases in multiple currencies with no foreign transaction fees. Jeeves also offers multi-currency financing separate from the card.
- Think about this card if you want to earn cashback and pay zero foreign transaction fees on business purchases.
- Choose something else if you shop exclusively in Canada and don’t need access to multiple currencies.
- There are no annual income requirements for this card, but you may need to prove that you own a business in Canada.
How does the Jeeves credit card work?
The Jeeves business credit card is part of an all-in-one Jeeves expense management system. This system includes the following components:
- Cashback credit card. Earn cashback and spend money in multiple currencies with no foreign transaction fees – with unlimited cards for you and your employees.
- Multi-currency financing. Apply to get approved for multi-currency financing in less than 24 hours.
- Accounting software. Use the Jeeves expense management platform to track your credit card transactions and loan repayments all in one place.
Take advantage of the following benefits with the Jeeves business credit card:
- No annual fee. You won’t need to pay an annual fee to maintain this card.
- Cashback return. Earn up to 4% cashback on your purchases
- No foreign transaction fees. Save 1.5% in foreign transaction fees for every dollar you spend overseas.
- Business rebates. Get rebates and discounts when you shop with global businesses that partner with Jeeves.
- Airport lounge access. Get access to up to 1,300 airport lounges globally with a special LoungeKey QR code.
Who does Jeeves partner with?
The table below lists some of the companies Jeeves partners with in various fields:
|Type of business||Partners|
|Communications||Slack, Twilio, SendGrid, Truora|
|Customer engagement||HubSpot, Intercom, Levitate Foundry|
|Web services and data||Amazon Web Services, Segment, Tydo|
|Project management||Notion, ClickUp|
|Bookkeeping and insurance||Pilot, Superscript, SafetyWing|
|Other business services||Freightcom, Flok, Coder House, Deuna|
- Unlimited free cards. Request as many extra free cards as you want for your employees.
- Jeeves expense management tools. Use Jeeves‘s consolidated software to track purchases, make payments, generate insights and manage financing (if you get a loan).
- No need for personal guarantees. Your credit card will be backed by your business so there’s no need for a personal guarantee.
- Jeeves startup financing. Apply for a multi-currency loan (separate from your credit card) through the Jeeves expense management platform.
How does Jeeves startup financing work?
- Easy application. Apply in a couple of minutes and speak to a Jeeves advisor to see if you’re eligible for Jeeves startup financing.
- Borrow money in 5 currencies. Borrow funds in Canadian dollars, US dollars, Mexican pesos, Colombian pesos or Chilean pesos.
- Fast and flexible financing. Get funding deposited directly into your bank account in less than 24 hours, and make repayments based on your revenue.
- Large amounts. Apply for Jeeves startup financing starting at $100,000, or get $25,000 in growth capital interest-free for a limited time.
What to watch out for
- May be waitlisted. The Jeeves credit card currently seems to be waitlisted in Canada.
- No insurance. This card doesn’t seem to come with any type of travel insurance, purchase protection or extended warranty insurance.
- No information on interest rates. There’s no clear indication on the website about how much you’ll pay in interest to make purchases on your card.
- Not a Canadian company. Jeeves isn’t based in Canada and you won’t be able to visit a branch in person if you have issues with your card.
- Difficult to find customer reviews. There’s very little information about the card on customer review platforms since it has only recently launched.
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for a Jeeves business credit card, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who is the age of majority in your province
- Own a business in Canada
Required documents and information
- Your name, residential status and contact information
- Your Social Insurance Number and date of birth
- Your email address and phone number
- Information about your business
How to apply for the Jeeves credit card
- Visit the Jeeves website to sign up for the Jeeves business credit card.
- Complete the application, which includes providing your name, email address, social insurance number and birth date.
- Review and submit your application.
- Speak with a dedicated advisor to get more information.
I got the card, now what?
Once you get your Jeeves credit card, you can start spending money on your business. You’ll need to make your repayments through the Jeeves expense management platform. You can claim your rewards on the platform when you’ve accumulated enough. You’ll also be able to apply for financing in multiple currencies if you need an extra infusion of capital.
- The Jeeves business credit card is a good fit for startups and small businesses working in multiple currencies.
- This card comes with no annual fees, no FX fees, a decent cashback return, unlimited free cards and perks such as lounge access and partner rebates.
- Choose something else if you want comprehensive insurance or you’d rather get a card with an established Canadian financial institution.