Lend for All review: Loan matching platform
- Interest Rate
- From 9.9%
- Loan Amount
- $100 - $50,000
- Loan Term
- 6 - 120 months
- Min. Credit Score
Lend for All is a loan broker platform that can connect people who have less-than-stellar credit with different financing options. Lend for All works with lenders who provide personal loans, business loans, car loans, home equity loans and more.
Best for: People who have trouble getting approved with more traditional lenders.
Potential for multiple offers
Many loan types
Bad credit can apply
Online broker (not a direct lender)
Limited pool of partners
Most partner rates above 20% for unsecured loans
Lend for All was included in the Finder: Personal Loans Customer Satisfaction Awards 2023.
Overall customer satisfaction score: 68.50%
What is Lend for All?
Lend for All is an online broker that can help you find the right loan for your needs. Its partner lenders offer many different types of loans – including personal loans, car loans, business loans, mortgage products, debt consolidation loans and more.
The company currently specializes in matching suitable lenders to borrowers with good or bad credit (including consumer proposals or bankruptcy). As an added bonus, it also gives clients access to credit score improvement and financial management software.
When was Lend for All founded and where does it work?
Lend for All has been in operation since 2018 and has helped over 200,000 Canadians get loans since its inception. The company is based in Toronto and offers loan matching services to customers across Canada.
Which lenders does Lend for All partner with?
Below is a selection of the lenders that Lend for All partners with, including info on their starting rates, available loan amounts and repayment terms.
Is Lend for All legitimate?
Yes, Lend for All is a legitimate business that has been mentioned in publications such as The Newswire, Proactive Investors, Bloomberg and more. It is partnered with Marble Financial, which is a reputable Canadian credit score improvement agency. The company has high reviews on Google and maintains a blog and social media presence.
Just be aware that the company informed the Better Business Bureau that its business name is being used by unauthorized individuals to operate an advance fee loan scam. In this type of loan scam, you may be asked to pay money upfront to “hold” the loan. Remember to avoid paying any fees in advance of your loan being deposited into your bank account.
What we like about Lend for All
You can take advantage of the following benefits with Lend for All:
- Fast application. Apply online in under 5 minutes for preapproval of multiple loan types.
- Transparent rates. Average rates are displayed for popular lenders on the website.
- Many loan types. Choose from personal loans, car loans, home loans, business loans, debt consolidation loans and more.
- Potential for multiple offers. Get offers from various lenders and choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Free credit score tools. Enjoy free access to the MyMarble platform where you can set goals, improve your credit score, lower your debt and create cash flow.
- Bad credit can apply. Lend for All specializes in finding loan solutions for bad credit, consumer proposals or bankruptcy.
- Solid Lend for All reviews. Customers writing Lend for All reviews praise the company for its customer service and quick loan matching services.
What to watch out for
Watch out for the following drawbacks before getting a loan with Lend for All:
- Not a direct lender. You won’t get your loan directly from Lend for All which means you’ll end up having to connect and work with a different lender.
- Limited pool of partners. Lend for All only partners with certain lenders, which means you could miss out on a better deal elsewhere.
- Expensive rates. Many of Lend for All’s partners charge rates above 20% for unsecured loans (though you’ll pay less for secured loans).
- No in-person service. The company is based entirely online so you won’t be able to visit an office in-person to discuss your loan options or needs.
- No guarantee. Even though Lend for All works to connect every customer with a loan, there’s no guarantee you’ll get an offer from its lenders.
Summary of Lend for All reviews
|Google reviews||3.7 stars with 14 Lend for All reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||August 17, 2023|
The majority of Lend for All reviews indicate that Lend for All offers a high level of professionalism and customer service. Many customers appreciated that they could get a loan with bad credit. Others complain that they were unable to get approved, though this makes sense since Lend for All can’t guarantee loans because they are not the direct lender.
Lend for All reviews from Finder survey
How Lend for All compares to other providers
|Loan amount||$100 – $50,000||$300 – $50,000||$500 – $50,000|
|Loan term||6 - 120 months||3 - 60 months||3 - 120 months|
|Interest rate||9.9% - 46.93%||6.99% - 46.96%||8.00% - 46.96%|
|Fees||Varies by lender||No application, origination or brokerage fees||No application, origination or brokerage fees|
|Serviced provinces and territories||All provinces||All of Canada||All provinces|
|Basic eligibility requirements||Minimum credit score of 300||Minimum credit score of 300||Minimum credit score of 300|
|Go to Loans Canada site||Go to LoanConnect site|
Am I eligible for a Lend for All loan?
You may be eligible for a Lend for All loan if you meet the following criteria:
- You’re a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- You’re 18 years of old or older
- You’re willing to undergo a credit check (Lend for All won’t do a credit check but its partner lenders may require one)
- You have proof of income to show that you can afford your repayments
Lend for All or its partner lenders may ask you to provide the following documents:
- Personal ID
- Bank records or pay stubs
How to apply for a Lend for All loan
You can apply for a Lend for All loan in under 5 minutes by following these steps:
- Visit the website and click on “Apply” in the menu.
- Input personal information such as your full name, date of birth, province of residence, email address and phone number.
- Submit additional details about your credit score, employment history, monthly income, living situation and province of residence.
- Submit your application and wait to see if you pre-qualify – you should get pre-approval within hours.
- Provide supporting documents to enable full approval of your application. Time varies depending on what type of documentation you need.
- Once approved, agree to your loan term, amount and interest rates.
- Wait for the loan money to be deposited into your bank account. Funding time varies based on the lender you choose.
How can I contact Lend for All?
You can contact the company by phone, email or by filling out the online form on its website under the “Contact us” section. Office hours are 9am to 5pm EST, Monday to Friday.
How much will a Lend for All loan cost?
Lend for All loans cost different amounts based on your term, how much you borrow and what your interest rates are.
- Term and amount. You’ll pay more interest if you have a longer term or take out a larger amount. Depending on the Lend for All partner lender you opt for, you could get a loan term of up to 10 years. You’ll pay less if you borrow the minimum amount on a shorter term. The shortest loan term a Lend for All partner offers is 6 months.
- Interest rates. Rates for Lend for All’s personal loan lenders start at 9.9%, while home loans start at under 2% and business loans start around 8%. The rate you get will depend on factors such as your credit score, income and term length.
- Fees. The fees you pay on your loan could include setup, early repayment or late payment fees. You’ll pay different fees based on which lender you go with.
Calculate your monthly payments
|Loan terms (in years)|
Fill out the form and click on “Calculate” to see your estimated monthly payment.
orCompare personal loans
Based on your loan terms
Lend for All is a loan broker that uses AI technology to match customers with the lenders most likely to approve them. The company can match you with lenders providing personal loans, car loans, home loans, business loans, debt consolidation loans and more. It offers debt solutions to people with good or bad credit (including consumer proposals and bankruptcy) and is available across Canada.