Cash 4 You payday loans
Do you need access to fast cash? Find out how you can apply for a payday or instalment loan with this trusted lender.
If you’re looking for an easy solution for an unexpected cash shortfall, you might like to check out a payday or instalment loan from Cash 4 You. This lender offers quick financing online and at hundreds of storefront locations.
While these loans can help you cover emergency or unexpected expenses, they also come with high interest rates and fees. That’s why you should only use them as a temporary solution for your short-term financial issues.
How does borrowing from Cash 4 You work?
You can borrow up to $1,500 with payday loans and $15,000 with an instalment loan (though these loans are limited to residents of Ontario). To apply for financing, you’ll need to fill out an application form online or at a Cash 4 You store.
What types of loans does Cash 4 You provide?
You can apply for these loans if you live in Ontario and are able to visit a store in person to pick up your cash. The amount you’ll be able to qualify for ranges between $1,000 and $15,000, depending on your credit score and current financial situation. You’ll typically have to pay high daily interest rates on Cash 4 You’s instalment loans, so you should only consider them if you can’t qualify for financing with a traditional lender and you know you can repay what you borrow.
You’ll be able to apply for a payday loan using Cash 4 You’s easy online application. Depending on a number of risk factors, you may be able to qualify for as much as $1,500. These funds can be picked up in-store or deposited into your account using direct deposit. Once you get your money, you’ll have to repay it in one lump-sum by your next payday. You’ll also pay a high fee on top of any amount you borrow.
What are the benefits of a Cash 4 You loan?
There are many benefits that you can take advantage of when you take out an instalment or payday loan with Cash 4 You:
- Easy application. You’ll be able to apply for a loan with Cash 4 You online by providing the necessary personal information.
- Fast approval. You can pick up your money instantly in-store or within a couple of days if you qualify for direct deposit.
- Unsecured loans. You won’t need to put up any collateral like your home or vehicle to secure your loan.
- Bad credit doesn’t matter. Your credit score won’t factor into your loan decision unless you’re applying for an instalment loan.
- No fee for early repayment. You won’t have to pay an additional fee to repay your loan early.
- Locations across Ontario. You’ll be able to access hundreds of locations to take out money across the province.
What should I watch out for?
While there are a handful of benefits that come along with taking out a loan with Cash 4 You, you’ll want to keep an eye out for these potential drawbacks:
- High fees. You’ll typically get saddled with high interest rates and fees to borrow money with Cash 4 You, which could lead you into a cycle of debt.
- Automatic withdrawals. You’ll have to make sure that you have enough money in your account to cover the repayment of your loan through automatic withdrawals.
- Only available in Ontario. You’ll only be able to apply for a loan with Cash 4 You if you’re a resident of Ontario with a valid provincial ID.
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for a loan from Cash 4 You, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a resident of Ontario.
- Have a Canadian bank account.
- Have a steady form of income (or earn at least $250 per net pay for a payday loan).
Required documents and information
- Proof of ID. You’ll have to show a government-issued piece of ID like your driver’s licence or passport to prove your identity.
- Proof of address. You may need to submit a utility or cell phone bill to prove that you’re living at a stable address in Canada.
- Pre-authorized debit. You’ll have to submit a direct deposit form to facilitate withdrawals from your account.
- Income verification. You could be required to submit pay stubs, bank statements or other documents to prove your income.
How to apply
If you think you meet all the eligibility criteria and you’re ready to get started with your loan application, you just need to follow the steps below:
- Use the online application to provide personal information like your name, email address, proof of ID and relevant documents.
- Review and submit your application.
- Get verified and negotiate the terms of your loan if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Choose how you’d like to receive your funds.
Cash 4 You is an online loan company that will let you borrow as much as $15,000 in a matter of minutes. You’ll just need to be careful about how much and how often you borrow, and you need to make sure that you have the money to repay your loan. Use this post to find out what you need to qualify and start your application today.
Frequently asked questions
Read more on this topic
Captain Cash short term loans Find out how you can get quick approval for a short term loan with this reputable online lender.
iCASH payday loans review Find out how you can qualify to borrow cash on the spot with a payday loan from iCASH.
MyCanadaPayday.com payday loans Need access to quick cash? Borrow up to $1,500 with a payday loan from this reputable online lender.
National Payday Loans review Find out how you can qualify for up to $2,000 with this trusted online lender.
Compare online installment loans Online installment loans are similar to payday loans but are often for higher amounts. They can give you quick access to the money you need, with predictable structured repayments. Bad credit applicants are welcome.
Money Mart locations This payday loan provider has branches spread across 9 provinces and 2 territories.
Money Mart payday and installment loans Find out how you can get same-day approval for a payday loan or instalment loan from this reputable lender.
GoDay.ca payday loans Do you need access to quick cash? Find out how you can get same-day approval for a payday loan from this reputable lender.
Learn about short term loan options available for plumbers. Are you a plumber and need to loan to cover an unexpected expense? Learn how to compare short term loans with this easy to follow guide.
Need a loan with a payback period of 3 months? Whether you have good or bad credit, there are loan options out there for you that give you up to 3 months to pay back – just not payday loans, which have a maximum term of 62 days.