Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Cash 4 You Payday Loan
Do you need access to fast cash? Find out how you can apply for a payday or instalment loan with this trusted lender.
If you’re looking for an easy solution for an unexpected cash shortfall, you might like to check out a payday or instalment loan from Cash 4 You. This lender offers quick financing online and at hundreds of storefront locations.
While these loans can help you cover emergency or unexpected expenses, they also come with high interest rates and fees. That’s why you should only use them as a temporary solution for your short-term financial issues.
How does borrowing from Cash 4 You work?
You can borrow up to $1,500 with payday loans and $15,000 with an instalment loan (though these loans are limited to residents of Ontario). To apply for financing, you’ll need to fill out an application form online or at a Cash 4 You store.
What types of loans does Cash 4 You provide?
You can apply for these loans if you live in Ontario and are able to visit a store in person to pick up your cash. The amount you’ll be able to qualify for ranges between $1,000 and $15,000, depending on your credit score and current financial situation. You’ll typically have to pay high daily interest rates on Cash 4 You‘s instalment loans, so you should only consider them if you can’t qualify for financing with a traditional lender and you know you can repay what you borrow.
You’ll be able to apply for a payday loan using Cash 4 You‘s easy online application. Depending on a number of risk factors, you may be able to qualify for as much as $1,500. These funds can be picked up in-store or deposited into your account using direct deposit. Once you get your money, you’ll have to repay it in one lump-sum by your next payday. You’ll also pay a high fee on top of any amount you borrow.
What are the benefits of a Cash 4 You loan?
There are many benefits that you can take advantage of when you take out an instalment or payday loan with Cash 4 You:
- Easy application. You’ll be able to apply for a loan with Cash 4 You online by providing the necessary personal information.
- Fast approval. You can pick up your money instantly in-store or within a couple of days if you qualify for direct deposit.
- Unsecured loans. You won’t need to put up any collateral like your home or vehicle to secure your loan.
- Bad credit doesn’t matter. Your credit score won’t factor into your loan decision unless you’re applying for an instalment loan.
- No fee for early repayment. You won’t have to pay an additional fee to repay your loan early.
- Locations across Ontario. You’ll be able to access hundreds of locations to take out money across the province.
What should I watch out for?
While there are a handful of benefits that come along with taking out a loan with Cash 4 You, you’ll want to keep an eye out for these potential drawbacks:
- High fees. You’ll typically get saddled with high interest rates and fees to borrow money with Cash 4 You, which could lead you into a cycle of debt.
- Automatic withdrawals. You’ll have to make sure that you have enough money in your account to cover the repayment of your loan through automatic withdrawals.
- Only available in Ontario. You’ll only be able to apply for a loan with Cash 4 You if you’re a resident of Ontario with a valid provincial ID.
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for a loan from Cash 4 You, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a resident of Ontario.
- Have a Canadian bank account.
- Have a steady form of income (or earn at least $250 per net pay for a payday loan).
Required documents and information
- Proof of ID. You’ll have to show a government-issued piece of ID like your driver’s licence or passport to prove your identity.
- Proof of address. You may need to submit a utility or cell phone bill to prove that you’re living at a stable address in Canada.
- Pre-authorized debit. You’ll have to submit a direct deposit form to facilitate withdrawals from your account.
- Income verification. You could be required to submit pay stubs, bank statements or other documents to prove your income.
How to apply
If you think you meet all the eligibility criteria and you’re ready to get started with your loan application, you just need to follow the steps below:
- Use the online application to provide personal information like your name, email address, proof of ID and relevant documents.
- Review and submit your application.
- Get verified and negotiate the terms of your loan if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Choose how you’d like to receive your funds.
Cash 4 You is an online loan company that will let you borrow as much as $15,000 in a matter of minutes. You’ll just need to be careful about how much and how often you borrow, and you need to make sure that you have the money to repay your loan. Use this post to find out what you need to qualify and start your application today.
⚠️ Warning: Be cautious with payday loansPayday loans are expensive. If you're experiencing financial hardship and would like to speak to someone for free financial counselling, you can call Credit Counselling Canada from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday at +1 866-398-5999. Consider alternatives before applying for a payday loan:
- Local resources. Government agencies, nonprofits and local charities often offer free financial services and help with food, utilities and rent for those in need.
- Payment extensions. Talk with your bill providers about a longer payment plan or extension on your due date if you're behind on payments.
- Side jobs. Today's digital marketplace offers the ability to more easily sell unwanted items, sign up for food delivery or drive for rideshare services.
Compare other payday loans
Check the websites of any lenders you’re interested in to confirm they operate in your province or territory of residence.
Maximum borrowing costsYou should always refer to your loan agreement for exact repayment amounts and costs as they may vary from our results. The table below shows the maximum allowable cost of borrowing under a payday loan for each province:
|Province||Maximum allowable cost of borrowing|
|Alberta||$15 per $100 borrowed|
|British Columbia||$15 per $100 borrowed|
|Manitoba||$17 per $100 borrowed|
|New Brunswick||$15 per $100 borrowed|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||$21 per $100 borrowed|
|Northwest Territories, Nunavut & the Yukon||$60 per $100 borrowed|
|Nova Scotia||$19 per $100 borrowed|
|Ontario||$15 per $100 borrowed|
|Prince Edward Island||$25 per $100 borrowed|
|Quebec||Limit of 35% annual interest rate (AIR)|
|Saskatchewan||$17 per $100 borrowed|
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Cash Money Installment Loan review
If you’re in a financial emergency and need to get your hands on cash quickly, Cash Money provides installment loans of up to $10,000.
Easy Financial Secured Loan review
If you’re willing to use your home as collateral, Easy Financial provides secured loans of up to $45,000.
Cash Money Line of Credit review
Need access to cash? Cash Money lines of credit offer flexibility to borrow as much or as little as you need, up to a maximum of $10,000.
Canadian Auto News car loan review
Canadian Auto News matches you with local lenders and dealerships to help you find the perfect car and car financing for your needs.
Assumption Life Insurance Review
Secure life insurance from this reputable provider to make sure you and your family are covered in an emergency.
Canada Drives car loan review
Canada Drives simplifies the process of buying a car, showing you how much you can borrow along with a list of vehicles you’ve already qualified for based on your approved financing.
Scotiabank Debit Card Review
Use this versatile Scotiabank Debit Card to earn points and make purchases online.
Make your will or designate a power of attorney for a fraction of the cost with this online will-making service.
CI Direct Investing High Rate Savings Account Review
Get a high return on interest and no monthly fees when you sign up for this savings account.
Sun Life Go Term Life Insurance review
Sun Life Go Term Life Insurance can cover you up to $1,000,000 with guaranteed premiums and offers you coverage for a specific length of time.