SkyCap Financial personal loans review
Get reasonable rates and affordable repayments on your next personal loan with this reputable online lender.
Borrow up to $10,000, with terms lasting as long as 36 months.
12.99% - 39.99%
Max. Loan Amount
Min. Credit Score
What makes SkyCap Financial Personal Loans unique?SkyCap Financial loans are unique because you can borrow up to $10,000 and the money is easy to qualify for. You don’t need collateral to secure financing, and you can get a loan even if you have bad credit. You can fill out an application in less than 5 minutes and you may even get approved for financing in as little as 24 hours.
What are the benefits of a SkyCap Financial Personal Loan?SkyCap Financial Personal Loans come with the following benefits:
- High loan amounts. You can apply for up to $10,000 in one shot, which is more than many other lenders offer.
- Longer terms. It’s possible to lock in a term lasting as long as 3 years so that your payments are more affordable.
- Easy to qualify. You can qualify for a SkyCap Financial Personal Loan with bad credit and you won’t need to use your assets as collateral to secure your loan.
- Early loan repayment. You can pay off your balance at any time without an extra fee.
What to watch out for
- Minimum monthly income. You’ll need to make over $1,200 per month to qualify.
- Late payment fee. You’ll be stuck with a late payment fee every time you don’t make a payment on time.
- Some provinces not serviced. You won’t be able to qualify for a loan if you live in Nova Scotia or Quebec.
Am I eligible?
To apply for a SkyCap Financial loan, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old (and 19 in some provinces).
- Be a citizen or resident of Canada.
- Have a net monthly income of at least $1,200.
- Be free from bankruptcy or other forms of unmanageable debt.
Required documents and information
- Government-issued ID. You’ll have to show identification such as your driver’s licence or passport to verify your ID.
- Void cheque. You should bring a void cheque to give SkyCap Financial access to your bank account for direct deposit and payment deductions.
- Proof of income. You’ll be required to show your most recent pay stub and the last 90 days of your bank statement.
Compare personal loans
How much do SkyCap Financial Personal Loans cost?
The interest rates you’ll get on your loan will vary depending on factors such as your credit score and the length of time you need to pay back your loan. Your rates may be higher than those advertised by the bank, but it will be much easier to qualify for funding with SkyCap Financial.
How do I apply?
If you tick all the boxes outlined above and you’re ready to apply for a loan with SkyCap Financial, you can get started in a couple of easy steps.
- Click the green ‘Go to site’ button above to be securely redirected to the online application.
- Complete the application form, which includes providing your name, email address and other personal details.
- Attach your proof of ID, pay stubs, bank statements and a void cheque.
- Review and submit your application.
- Get verified and negotiate the terms of your loan if you meet the eligibility requirements.
I got the SkyCap loan. Now what?
Once you get your SkyCap loan, you can spend it on whatever you want or put it in the bank until you need it. You’ll then repay your loan with automatic withdrawals from your bank account. You’ll make repayments with interest until your loan is paid back in full.
- Repayment amounts. Your repayment amounts will be outlined in your loan contract and will vary based on how much you borrow and the length of your term.
- Early repayments. You won’t be penalized or have to pay fees for making early repayments.
- Late payments. You may have to pay a late payment fee of if you fail to make a payment on time.