Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy SNC-Lavalin stock | C$27.56
Own your own SNC shares in just a few minutes.
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
How to buy stocks in SNC-Lavalin
- Compare share trading platforms. If you're a beginner, look for a platform with low commissions, expert ratings and investment tools to track your portfolio. Narrow down some brokers with our comparison table.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and bank information. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for SNC-Lavalin. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SNC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until SNC-Lavalin reaches your desired price. To spread out your purchase, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of C$27.56, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimize risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of SNC-Lavalin, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of SNC-Lavalin. Optimize your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Price details for SNC-Lavalin (SNC)
SNC-Lavalin stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of SNC stocks over time.
Compare online trading platforms
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
SNC-Lavalin company summary
SNC-Lavalin (SNC) is a leading N/A business based in the Canada. SNC-Lavalin (SNC) is listed on the TSX and employs 37584 staff.
|Industry||Engineering & Construction||Currency symbol||C$|
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||CA|
|Name||SNC-Lavalin Group Inc||ISIN||CA78460T1057|
|Currency name||Canadian Dollar||Full-time employees||37584|
Detailed company information
SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. operates as an integrated professional services and project management company. It operates through six segments: Engineering, Design, and Project Management (EDPM); Nuclear; Infrastructure Services; Resources; Infrastructure EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) Projects; and Capital. The EDPM segment provides consultancy, engineering, design, and project management services for the transportation, civil infrastructure, aerospace, defense and security, and technology sectors. The Nuclear segment supports clients across the nuclear life cycle with the spectrum of services, such as consultancy, field, technology, reactor support and decommissioning, and waste management services, as well as EPC management services. This segment also offers new-build and full refurbishment services for reactors; and spare parts. The Infrastructure Services segment undertakes operations and maintenance projects; and provides EPC services for district cooling plants and power substations. This segment also offers engineering solutions for the hydro, transmission and distribution, renewables, energy storage, and intelligent networks and cybersecurity sectors. The Resources segment provides project development, delivery, and support services primarily to the mining and metallurgy sector, as well as Build-Own-Operate contract services. The Infrastructure EPC Projects segment undertakes construction contracts for the mass transit, heavy rail, roads, bridges, airports, ports and harbors, and water infrastructure sectors. The Capital segment invests in infrastructure concessions, such as bridges and highways, mass transit systems, power facilities, energy infrastructure, water treatment plants, and social infrastructure. The company has operations in the Asia Pacific, the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas. SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. was founded in 1911 and is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Broadstone Net Lease stock in Canada
Steps to owning and managing BNL, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy First Bank stock in Canada
Steps to owning and managing FRBA, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Baidu stock in Canada | $294.2
Steps to owning and managing BIDU, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Stride stock in Canada | $30.37
Steps to owning and managing LRN, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Morningstar stock in Canada
Steps to owning and managing MORN, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy GoPro stock in Canada | $7.445
Steps to owning and managing GPRO, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Canon stock in Canada
Steps to owning and managing CAJ, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Shake Shack stock in Canada
Steps to owning and managing SHAK, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Ulta Beauty stock in Canada | $316.96
Steps to owning and managing ULTA, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.
How to buy Paychex stock in Canada | $101.59
Steps to owning and managing PAYX, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.