Elizabeth Barry is lead editor for Finder's global financial niches which includes banking, crypto and investments. She has written about finance for 10 years and specialises in personal finance, including new and emerging areas of banking in Australia and globally. Elizabeth is regularly featured in a range of publications and media including Seven News, the ABC, MSN, the Irish Times and Singapore Business Review.
- Personal finance
- Crypto banking
- Moderator for the 2021 Intersekt Festival
- Annual judge for Finder's Innovation Awards
- Highly commended for Best New Journalist at The 2017 Samsung IT Journalism Awards
- Master of Arts (M.A), Creative Writing | University of Technology, Sydney | 2013-2014
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications: Social Inquiry | University of Technology, Sydney | 2010-2012
- ABC Radio National
- 7 News
- The Irish Times
- Singapore Business Review
- Europe World News
- Value Walk
- Payments Journal
- Asian Banking and Finance
Latest articles by Elizabeth Barry
6 articles written by this author
See the winners for Finder Canada's International Money Transfer Awards for 2023.
Buy now and pay later with these retailers that accept Afterpay. Get what you want faster with a deferred payment plan, 0% interest and no fees if your payments are on time.
Understand what motivates lenders by knowing what the debt service coverage ratio (DSCR) is and the role it plays in loan approval.
Compare a range of banks and apps that let you split bills, request money and send payments to friends.
Find out the most common reasons that auto loans get rejected, and let us help you get your application past the finish line.
Our guide covers how you can apply for a quick payday loan. Learn if you are eligible as well as things to consider before applying.