If you’re searching for $150 loans in Canada, most personal loan lenders won’t be able to help. But the good news is that there are some lenders where you can get a $150 loan, even if you have bad credit. $150 instant loans are available too, but be warned that these loans often come with high APRs.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to compare $150 loans and find funding that meets your needs.
Compare $150 loans in Canada
Apply to one of these direct lenders of $150 loans.
What are the steps to get a $150 loan online?
You can apply for a $150 loan by completing these five simple steps:
- Fill out the application. Complete an online application form by providing your name, date of birth, contact details and income information.
- Verify your bank account. Provide your bank account details for online bank verification. This allows the lender to assess your income without requiring you to upload copies of bank statements or pay stubs.
- Get a decision. Many lenders offer fast approvals within minutes, but it may take a little longer to process your application in some cases.
- Sign your contract. Once the lender sends you a loan agreement, make sure to review all details of the contract carefully before signing.
- Get funded. If you get the loan amount via e-Transfer, the funds will be sent to you within minutes.
How much will a $150 loan cost me?
The cost of a $150 loan will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- The loan interest rate
- Any fees that apply
- Your loan term
To give you a better idea of how much your loan will cost, let’s take a look at the total cost of repaying three different $150 loans.
$150 payday loan vs $150 early pay vs $150 installment loan
|Loan type||Interest rate||Loan term||Total cost|
|$150 payday loan||$15 for every $100 borrowed||14 days||$172.50|
|$150 pay advance||0% interest rate, $7.99 monthly subscription fee||2 months||$165.98|
|$150 installment loan (from a credit union)||19% interest rate||2 months||$153.57|
Where can I get $150 loans for bad credit?
Payday lenders and pay advance apps both offer $150 loans for bad credit. You can apply for a loan without completing a credit check, as the lender or pay advance company will instead check your income to determine whether you can afford to pay off a loan.
You may also be able to find a $150 loan from a credit union. However, credit unions generally have stricter eligibility requirements than payday lenders and pay advance apps, so check what criteria you’ll need to meet before you apply.
How to increase your chances of approval on a $150 loan with bad credit
If your credit score leaves a little to be desired, there are a couple of simple things you can do to boost your chances of getting approved for a $150 loan.
- Little to no NSF transactions. A history of NSF transactions on your bank account will indicate to a lender that you will struggle to make loan payments on time. But if your bank statement is unblemished, you’ll be much more likely to get approved.
- Earn a steady income. Having a steady source of income will make it easier for you to afford loan payments. Many lenders will also accept non-employment income, such as disability benefits or employment insurance.
Where can I borrow $150 on the same day?
If you need a $150 same day loan, it’s a good idea to apply to lenders that pay out loans via e-Transfer. This is a faster funding method than direct deposit and means that the money can be in your bank account within minutes.
If you’d prefer to get your funds by direct deposit, be sure to apply in the morning to maximize your chances of getting approved the same day.
Where can I get a $150 instant loan?
If you need a $150 instant loan, payday lenders are your best option. Some lenders offer fast approvals and pay out loans either in person or via e-Transfer, so it’s possible to get your money in less than an hour.
Some lenders also approve and fund loans 24/7, so you can get an instant loan whenever you need it.
What apps let me borrow $150?
There are two different types of apps that offer $150 loans in Canada. The first are pay advance apps, which provide you access to a small portion of your next paycheque with no credit checks and no interest charges. Your second option is to apply for a loan through a payday lender’s mobile app.
Here are five apps that let you borrow $150:
- Nyble. Pay advance app Nyble provides lines of credit of $30 to $150. You can apply without completing a credit check, and there are no interest charges to worry about. However, there’s a monthly subscription fee to use Nyble, while you’ll need to pay an additional fee if you want a $150 instant loan.
- Bree. Bree is another pay advance service and offers interest-free loans of up to $250. There are no credit checks and it’s easy to apply, but watch out for the ongoing subscription fee as well as an extra fee if you want your loan straight away.
- iCASH. iCASH is a payday lender that offers fast loans through its Android and iOS app. It’s easy to apply and you can get approved and funded in minutes, but just be aware that payday loans are very expensive to repay.
- Money Mart. Money Mart offers payday loans of up to $1,500, and you can apply through the Money Mart app even if you have bad credit. You can get funded within 24 hours, but take note that payday loans are very expensive.
- Cash Money. Cash Money is a payday lender that offers loans within an hour. You can apply for a $150 loan via its Android or iOS app and get funded by e-Transfer, but watch out for the high cost of borrowing.
Can I get a $150 loan with no credit check?
Yes. Lenders and pay advance apps typically won’t require you to undergo a credit check to get a $150 loan, so bad credit won’t stop you from getting funded. The lender will instead check your income to make sure you can afford to repay what you borrow.
But just make sure you only ever apply to a legit lender. While there are plenty of above-board lenders that advertise no credit check loans, there are also some scammers out there. Research any lender before you apply, and make sure you can spot the signs of a loan scam.
Can I get a $150 loan with guaranteed approval?
Because $150 is a small loan amount, it’s generally easier to qualify for than a large loan. But that doesn’t mean you can expect guaranteed approval, as lenders will still need to verify your finances and ability to repay a loan before approving your application.
And be warned: promising guaranteed approval can potentially indicate a scam, so proceed with caution with any lender that does this.
There are plenty of options to consider if you want a $150 loan in Canada. From payday and personal loans to pay advance apps, you can get funded even if you have bad credit. But watch out for high APRs and additional fees, and make sure you’re dealing with a legit lender before you apply.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Get a $50 loan instantly in Canada
How to compare your options when you need a $50 instant loan.
6 loans like Cash App in Canada
If you’re searching for loans like Cash App in Canada, check out these alternatives.
E-transfer payday loans in Manitoba
Get cash fast with an e-transfer payday loan in Manitoba.
Loans like iCash
Compare a selection of loans like iCash.
No refusal loans in Canada
Legit no refusal loans don’t exist, but check out these reputable lenders that offer fast loans and accept bad credit.
Compare short-term loans in Canada
Compare your options for short-term loans in Canada. Apply online and get your money in as little as 1 hour.
8 best payday loans in Toronto
Compare eight payday loans in Toronto and learn how to find the right loan for you.
6 fast and easy loans in Canada: Apply online
Here are 6 easy loans to get in Canada, but watch out for high interest rates.
Get a $500 loan
Here’s how to get a small $500 loan to see you through until your next payday.
Unemployment loans in Canada with fast approvals
Compare lenders in Canada that can approve you for unemployment loans.