- eTransfer & direct deposit
- Borrow $100 - $1,500
- APR & loan term vary by province
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare payday loans
Before you apply for a payday loan, find out how it works and how much it will cost you.
⚠️ Warning: Be cautious with payday loansPayday loans are expensive. If you're experiencing financial hardship call Credit Counselling Canada for free financial counselling (Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm at +1 866-398-5999). Consider payday loan alternatives:
- Local resources. Government programs and nonprofits offer free financial services and help with food, utilities and rent.
- Debt relief companies. There are services to help you reduce your debt payments.
- Payment extensions. Talk with bill providers about longer payment plans or due-date extensions.
- Side jobs. Sell unwanted items online, sign up for food delivery and more.
Compare payday loans
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- Money Direct payday loans review
If you’re currently employed, you can borrow up to $1,500 from payday lender Money Direct.
- Better Than the Bank review
Better Than the Bank is an underwriting provider partnered with lenders that offer short-term loans.
- 4 loans like Speedy Cash
Speedy Cash is a payday lender that offers rapid approval and funding. Here are loans like Speedy Cash that offer the same benefits.
- PrestoCash review
Read this PrestoCash review to help you decide whether you should apply.
- Payday loans for low income
You can get a payday loan with a low income, but watch out for high interest rates.
- Compare AISH payday loans
Some payday lenders accept AISH as a valid source of income. Find out where you can get approved for AISH payday loans.
- Money Mart vs Cash Money
Compare the features of Money Mart vs Cash Money, two well-known alternative lenders in Canada.
- Find payday loans in Hamilton
Browse your options for in-store or online payday loans in Hamilton.
- Xcash Money Solutions review
Xcash Money Solutions provides different types of loans to Ontario residents, including payday loans, personal loans and car title loans.
- Compare child tax loans in Alberta
You can take out an installment loan or payday loan in Alberta using your child tax benefit.